PDA

View Full Version : CDD Gate Issue

02-16-2007, 05:51 PM
So much for us trying to bring the crime rate down. Hey lets open up the gates for the criminal element to infiltrate high society. Good going people. I feel for all you who paid ungodly amounts of money to live in these nice communities. I guess the "27 in the box" will have to be shifted east. Don't forget, don't stay T8 too long patrolling your zone and by God, don't forget your contacts. Oh, I bet the lawyers and commissioners will think twice about opening the gates when they or their families are victimized. Sleep well people!

02-17-2007, 09:31 PM
I believe this would be the fault of the developer for not looking more closely into using county bonds to help build their roads. It cost several thousand dollars for anyone living on a dirt road to have the county come in and pave it.
How much would it cost each person in the gated community to buy the road back so they can keep the gates closed????

02-18-2007, 12:57 AM
The gates won't keep out THEIR own deliquent dirtbag Wanna-Be kids though......

02-18-2007, 01:46 AM
The gates won't keep out THEIR own deliquent dirtbag Wanna-Be kids though......

Its the nads more so than their kids as of recent

02-18-2007, 04:17 AM
It's hilarious.........they think they're crime free. :lol: :lol:

It just doesn't get into the Herald too often, but the rezzies are tearin up some chizznit lately.

Maybe they need a homeles shelter out there :twisted: , help them feel all warm n fuzzy

02-18-2007, 10:14 AM
I was told day shift worked a 21 with 100K worth of property (mostly jewelry) taken. It was in University Park CC. That gated Commuity with their own security people, gates, one in and out. They even have their own zip code. :lol: :lol:

Good nite :wink:

02-19-2007, 04:07 PM
in resonse to how much to buy the road back and keep the roads closed i heard it was about 30,000 per homeowner saved with those bonds,might be way off thats just the figure the herald reported was the cost savings per homeowner