PDA

View Full Version : Justice has been served!!

02-16-2007, 02:34 PM
Finally Hialeah has done something that merits recognition. Sergio Velazquez has been reinstated as an Lt!!! Now you will all witness what true leadership entails. No other supervisor can hold a candle to this man. Lt. Velazquez posses true leadership qualities such as intelligence, honor, integrity, and discipline. He also has courage of a lion and the wisdom of Master Yoda, not to mention he is handsome to boot. I am so excited about these turn of events that I can hardly contain myself. Most of the postngs here at LEO Affairs have been negative or boarderline negative, however, this is a positive that will carry through the decade!!! Step aside minons and pay homage to Lt. Velazquez!!!!

02-16-2007, 04:43 PM
He is a good man and is fine but how about captain,Mike Perez??He too is fine and a good leader!

02-16-2007, 11:38 PM
Both of you have to be on crack. Here is a man that had just come off a 160 hour suspension for making a DUI package disappear!!! He gets promoted anyway only to months later show up at a scene (off-duty) and tell some new rokkies that they should not arrest his "Santeria" buddy for cocaine (Felony). He gets demoted while on probation, where there is no recourse for any action!! I guess the moral of the story is put up political signs and evreything will be forgotten in time.

Nice message Mr. Mayor you are sending to the department!!! Yeah you Mr. Mayor up to this point I knew you were a politician, but never thought of you as dirty.

And for all of you that think this was won in some arbitration, it was not. This is just the Mayor, with some help (Hernandez), making a decesion. Also those of you that think these sets some kind of precedence, please! Ask George Castillo if the precedence set by the "boys" help him at all.

I hate how this department is runned or ruinned!!!! As an officer just to know that I have to obey that guy! No one is perfect and we all make mistakes, but the things this guy has done are beyond help and on top of it he goes out there to punish officers as he sits on his morale high horse!!

02-17-2007, 02:30 AM
Both of you have to be on crack. Here is a man that had just come off a 160 hour suspension for making a DUI package disappear!!! He gets promoted anyway only to months later show up at a scene (off-duty) and tell some new rookies that they should not arrest his "Santeria" buddy for cocaine (Felony). He gets demoted while on probation, where there is no recourse for any action!! I guess the moral of the story is put up political signs and everything will be forgotten in time.

Nice message Mr. Mayor you are sending to the department!!! Yeah you Mr. Mayor up to this point I knew you were a politician, but never thought of you as dirty.

And for all of you that think this was won in some arbitration, it was not. This is just the Mayor, with some help (Hernandez), making a decision. Also those of you that think these sets some kind of precedence, please! Ask George Castillo if the precedence set by the "boys" help him at all.

I hate how this department is run or ruined!!!! As an officer just to know that I have to obey that guy! No one is perfect and we all make mistakes, but the things this guy has done are beyond help and on top of it he goes out there to punish officers as he sits on his morale high horse!!

If that is the case, take it to the State Attorney's Office, FBI, and FDLE! :shock:

02-17-2007, 04:31 PM
No doubt Lt. V. could be a great leader, but he lacks the skill of integrity. If he could only learn how to put all his valuable knowledge to do good maybe he might be a good leader.

But look at the people he looks up too, Carlos Adan Hernandez the biggest loser this department has ever had and now he thinks he big sh** (a real MOJON).

And to the Mayor when will he wake up and take a hold of this department and perform a real good house cleaning by getting rid of the old waste. And bring in a real group of leaders that will establish HPD as a real police department.

Yes, we have some crappy officers, like any other department, but the great majority of our officers are honest and hard working.

So to all senior officers why don’t we unite and teach the rookies how to become real officers instead of looking the other way and criticizing them.

02-17-2007, 05:06 PM
[quote="Sempai"]No doubt Lt. V. could be a great leader, but he lacks the skill of integrity?

HONORABLE SEMPAI: INTEGRITY IS A CORE VALUE OF POLICING. NO ONE CAN PUT IT IN YOU AND NO ONE -- BUT YOU -- CAN TAKE IT OUT!

THE FACT IS THAT IN OUR PROFESSION, A COP LACKING INTEGRITY IS BUT A CRIMINAL WITH A BADGE!

02-17-2007, 05:08 PM
[quote="Sempai"]No doubt Lt. V. could be a great leader, but he lacks the skill of integrity?

HONORABLE SEMPAI: INTEGRITY IS A CORE VALUE OF POLICING. NO ONE CAN PUT IT IN YOU AND NO ONE -- BUT YOU -- CAN TAKE IT OUT!

THE FACT IS THAT IN OUR PROFESSION, A COP LACKING INTEGRITY IS BUT A CRIMINAL WITH A BADGE!

PS: CARE TO AMEND YOUR POST?

02-17-2007, 08:39 PM
You could have ended with..."lacks skill" and been accurate. Hernandez-Adan has a clear conflict as SV's former supervisor, and when he ran that sector all he cared about was towing trailers. Now they're getting nailed with burglaries, and I guess that's been handled, right? Better save those dead chickens!

02-17-2007, 09:51 PM
Every dog has his day, and not even all the chickens in Hialeah can save them.

If V. isn't smart enough to change his evil ways he will fall again.

02-18-2007, 05:01 AM
Sergio and Carlos Adan are the most dynamic duo the department has ever witnessed. Most are jealous of their savy ways and their ability to get the job done and done well. We should all take a page out of their police workbook and implement it into our repertoire. Then and only then may we have the power and fall into the good graces of the police gods. Be safe my brothers and sisters.

02-18-2007, 10:23 PM
This just proves that if you kiss the right ass in this department,plus swallow.You will get a promotion even if it is against the city SOP..
P.S. Watch your back. :!:

02-20-2007, 02:27 AM
Lt. Velazquez is a great man, and I look up to him. One day I want to be a cop at that level. If you work hard, and respect him he does not ****s with you.

02-21-2007, 12:28 PM
All of you lazy cops are about to be shaped up. I am so happy that the injustice!! that was done to Lt. Velasquez has finally been corrected. Such an honorable man has had to endure much. Finally the leadership that is demonstrated in Sector 4 will be put to the test around the entire city. For all of you that did not take me seriously, now you see my power! There is a price for loyalty or lack there of! The Hialeah Police Department will soon have renew integrity and leadership that it has lacked at the higher ranks for a while now. I have total faith that the honorable Lt. Velasquez will help clean up palm Ave with his leadership.

I have put together a special task force headed by myself and some officers handpicked by Lt. Velasquez to take care of this pan-handling problem that all of you lazy cops are unwilling to do.

God it is good to be king. Many people told me that this promotion could not happen, but through hard work anything is possible. Now that I have a partner in the force like Lt. Velasquez those of you that have posted negative comments about the great city of hialeah are in for a treat. The court orders, yes I said court orders you idiots, for the IP adresses of those of you that have made negative comments on this website should be in within a week and then please, there will be no hole small enough for you cowards to hide in. There will be discipline for all of you! I suggest you beg for mercy now because next week I will personally recommend to have the full power of the city come down on all you trash talking individuals!!!

Also the IA unit is now on what we like to call proactive mode!!! Let me see you drinking coffee not on a signal, you will be sent 05 in a heart beat! Last night IA began to monitor you trouble makers. I am giving you warning because you clowns can not stay out of trouble even when you have been formally wanrned. Just remember as you sit in front of the Mayor for your punishment I will be there in his office and you will not be smilling!!!! No more warnings from me, my battle has been won and the next step will be enforcement action. So please smile for the camera and your worksheets better fit the Tel-Trak readout!!!!

02-22-2007, 08:19 PM
[quote="Mr. Concepcion, COS"]All of you lazy cops are about to be shaped up.

Hey Androgynous C, where are you? What's the matter, afraid to banter with HPD's finest? Or are you planning one of your lengthy tirades?

02-22-2007, 11:44 PM
The jokes are over!!! The first of many have fallen. When you go back to work Monday you will see one of your fellow officers will be soon getting formal disciplinary action for drinking coffee and not doing his job. But this is only the beginning! The castigation has just begun.

The idiot that qouted those FBI figures, those are only suggestions and are not the national standard, just look at the city of Miami!!!! As far as the spelling I don't have time to use spell check on you idiots!!! Actually I think you understand better with the bad writting. After all most of you have but barely a high school degree (Pre-FCAT). Most of you would not even have a high school degree if the FCAT would have been around!!!

Terror, no that is not what I am about. What I am about is for those of you that think that you can do what ever type of police work or lack of it you want must be stopped. Lets face it you do what you do for a paycheck, so get off your high horses! You are probably worst than politicians, at least they do not lie to themselves!!!

By the way ask your buddy how it feels to get a 20 hour suspension for drinking coffee and eating while not on a signal! The Cheif will probably only give him 10 hours even though I personally recommended 20 hours. It burns you that you must and will answer to me when and where I pelase!!! Get over it and do your jobs that is what you get paid to do. By the way tell those ignorant PBA Reps to walk litely during the meeting on tuesday if they do not want my personal attention to focus on them. By the way two of the reps are in our circle now!!!! and there is one that is going to fall fast and hard!!!
:twisted: :evil: