PDA

View Full Version : Justice has been served!!

02-16-2007, 02:30 PM
Finally Hialeah has done something that merits recognition. Sergio Velazquez has been reinstated as an Lt!!! Now you will all witness what true leadership entails. No other supervisor can hold a candle to this man. Lt. Velazquez posses true leadership qualities such as intelligence, honor, integrity, and discipline. He also has courage of a lion and the wisdom of Master Yoda, not to mention he is handsome to boot. I am so excited about these turn of events that I can hardly contain myself. Most of the postngs here at LEO Affairs have been negative or boarderline negative, however, this is a positive that will carry through the decade!!! Three cheers!!

02-26-2007, 12:28 PM
Are you serious. Sergio Velasquez is a snake and anyone who thinks him getting reinstated is a good thing for the department has some serious mental issues. The guy should have been gone long time ago. He has no morals,personality and most of all no respect for alls.

02-26-2007, 03:27 PM
Finally Hialeah has done something that merits recognition. Sergio Velazquez has been reinstated as an Lt!!! Now you will all witness what true leadership entails. No other supervisor can hold a candle to this man. Lt. Velazquez posses [you mean possesses?]true leadership qualities such as intelligence, honor, integrity, and discipline. He also has courage of a lion and the wisdom of Master Yoda, not to mention he is handsome to boot. I am so excited about these turn of events that I can hardly contain myself. Most of the postings here at LEO Affairs have been negative or borderline negative, however, this is a positive that will carry through the decade!!! Three cheers!!

Will the chicharon formerly known as Mr. Concepcion please come out of the closet. Why don't you just fellate the guy for Pete's sake?