PDA

View Full Version : Man shot dead by burglar in his front yard

News Flash
02-15-2007, 11:54 AM
Man shot dead by burglar in his front yard
BRADENTON -- Daniel Ramsey and his wife returned home Wednesday from a Valentine's Day lunch together and found a stranger's car in their driveway. They were not expecting visitors.

Two men suddenly bolted from the house. Ramsey, 67, armed with a knife, confronted the thieves. He was shot dead, his wife of many years by his side.
Click here (http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070215/NEWS/702150552/-1/HELP07) for the full story.

RIP

02-15-2007, 05:36 PM
The sad part is I just arrested that dirt bag Michael Walker for stealing a car....................in W30.

02-15-2007, 08:47 PM
This area is full of shitbags like these two lowlifes. Just drive around the county and all you see is useless trash that don't give a damn about anyone or anything. Thank our wonderful courtsystem for this, if they were tougher on these people in the first place, it would make life easier for hard working honest people. Something needs to be done because it looks like things are just going downhill around here as far as crime is concerned.

02-15-2007, 10:14 PM
How much you wanna bet "self-defense" will come in to play by the DA, or hell even the SAO.

02-15-2007, 10:35 PM
Sorry, I meant PD, not DA

02-16-2007, 05:47 AM
The sad part is I just arrested that dirt bag Michael Walker for stealing a car....................in W30.

Lemme guess: "Decline to file" from the SAO?

02-16-2007, 07:14 AM
How about the SAO not filing charges on one of the suspects for a robbery he committed several months ago that he confessed to. Had they done their job then this would never have happened

02-16-2007, 08:30 PM
Good job guys in getting both shitbags off the streets. Now lets see if the SAO and our wonderfull justice system steps up to the plate and these two pices of garbage get what they deserve.

02-18-2007, 12:52 AM
The SAO is sinking faster then the MSO ever will. Charged a puke with 2nd Degree Murder. After Post Miranda Warning he says he beat her with a tire jack handle and then put a choke hold on her to finish her off and the guy has a bond Looks like a Plea in the works to me.Sure sounds like premeditation to me

02-18-2007, 12:52 AM
The SAO is sinking faster then the MSO ever will. Charged a puke with 2nd Degree Murder. After Post Miranda Warning he says he beat her with a tire jack handle and then put a choke hold on her to finish her off and the guy has a bond Looks like a Plea in the works to me.Sure sounds like premeditation to me

02-18-2007, 12:55 AM
The SAO here is at least as bad as the bad guys themselves

02-20-2007, 01:12 PM
If the county was willing to hire half-way decent SAO's it might help. The other part is that the legal system in this country is a joke, not just Manatee County. Did you ever stop to wonder where most of the money comes from for these Judges to win in an election? The defense firms pay the bulk of the campaign costs since they have the largest bankroll. That only slants the courts towards the defense before they have even lined up a judge. Fair and impartial in this country---bah! Where's the Punisher when we need him?