PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentines Day

02-14-2007, 09:11 PM
Happy Valentines Day to ALL my Hialeah Brothers and Sisters!
I hope your day is filled with love and those who love you..Yes,your dept.,just like ours, sucks but we still have each other and MORE IMPORTANTLY,OUR FAMILY!
A BROTHER FROM M.P.D.!!!!!

02-16-2007, 01:37 AM
My patience has finally run out and I have put some of you in your places as civil servants!!! When your buddies tell you how they received formal discipline for not doing their job on Palm ave, remember it was me!!! Yes all I have to do is e-mail your Cheif directly and things happen! Most of you thought it was all a big joke. The only joke are you. Well not all of you I am sure there are some fine Hialeah police officers who try to clean up palm ave only to be ridiculed by so many others.

I have many connections and have been made aware of how some officers are pressurred into not doing their jobs along Palm Ave. This will cease as of right now! Ask one of your officers if he will ever use his cell phone again on duty! This is just the beginning because as long as I see those people on Plam ave it simply means you are not doing your Job! Even your Deputy Chief agrees with me. The only area in the City where somehting is being done about these people is in Sector 4. But I expected that since there is real leadership there. Yes, I know your sectors and even your minimums per sectors and shifts. If the City only had the same type and caliber of leadership everywhere, as they do in Sector 4 the City would be ten times better off.

I see so many incompetent Sergeants! I do not know how they promote some of these people. I think none of them have high school degrees and probably none have college degrees to say the least. I can't beleive I keep calling in about a prostitute on Palm Ave and 9 street and that incompetent supervisor can't even cacth her in the act! Also that idiot that send the critical incident on the wrong format the other day. Yes, I get to read all of your e-mails. At least you have Captains that will keep you people in check.

I have also heard a rumor that on the meeting on February 27 you will ask for take home vehicles. Don't even bother, I have already spoken to the Mayor and he is totally against it. After all you people are not even as professional as Opa-Locka!!! Think about it? What large department in South Florida does not have Take Home Vehicles? You guessed it Hialeah!!

But ask yourself why you are the only large department that does not have take homes vehicles? Because you are very unprofessional, lazy, and overall incompetent. If you were not, then you would have take home vehicles like everyone else. After all no organization would want their good people to leave to another place based only on benefits!!! Until you come to the realization that Hialeah Officers are not as good as Miami-Dade, City of Miami, Miami Beach and the list is endless, only then will you realize you must improve if you want a benefit (Take home Vehicles) that is given only to top notch professionals!!!

The funny part is that I was going to speak to the Mayor on your behave to try to get you take home cars, but then you let me down on Palm Ave. Cleaning up Palm Ave is the Mayors priority and only a handful of you have tried to make the Mayor look good! Why should he go out his way to help you when you spit in his face everytime one of those people walks up and down Palm Ave.

That is life you do something for me and we do something for you. Well take homes let me laugh, you clowns don't deserve to even where the uniform. Again I do not mean all of you, but mostly the clowns that visit this website and spend all day drinking coffee and not doing their jobs!!!

I am going to personnally see if the supervisors in Sector 4 can put on a leadership seminar for the rest of the department and it will be mandatory for all to attend!!!!!