PDA

View Full Version : where is it

02-11-2007, 02:24 PM
The fop web site is gone. whats the new address? the one on the announcement board doesnt work.

02-11-2007, 09:43 PM
That is because it is under construction.

It should be up and running in about 10 years.

02-12-2007, 02:56 AM

Instead of bashing the FOP and the site for being down, go to the source....Brother Beiber who on his own time has been working to update and revamp the site.
As usual, another disgruntled FOP member who doesnt want to help but just wants to critize. Be a brother/sister and help out and try to make a difference if you see somethiing broke or want fixed.

02-12-2007, 11:51 PM

Instead of bashing the FOP and the site for being down, go to the source....Brother Beiber who on his own time has been working to update and revamp the site.
As usual, another disgruntled FOP member who doesnt want to help but just wants to critize. Be a brother/sister and help out and try to make a difference if you see somethiing broke or want fixed.
OK JOE M!!!

02-14-2007, 08:02 PM
The site is up and running.

02-15-2007, 02:37 AM
The site is up and running.
Now only if it will let you log in, or even better go to wherever it will let you sign up! what a concept.
complaining is the american way get use to it J you due a lot of it yourself.

02-16-2007, 03:25 PM
[quote="FOP Rep":2edhk8ef]The site is up and running.
Now only if it will let you log in, or even better go to wherever it will let you sign up! what a concept.
complaining is the american way get use to it J you due a lot of it yourself.[/quote:2edhk8ef]

Ref to the website, I spoke with Brother Beiber who is still working on the website. All members are going to be issued a username and password. We are still working out the bugs and hope to have it completely functional in a few weeks. We do not want open public access so thats why it will be log in/password protected. If anyone has any suggestions as to what theyd like to see on the website, let me or Brother Beiber know.

PS - I love you too! If you want, lets together and *****. We can do lunch

02-17-2007, 04:01 PM
Obviously there have some concerns with the website. So here is the most recent news.

The site was down for a couple a weeks because we had re-register the domain name. The site is now fully functional and up and running. I'm just waiting for some content before i issue usernames and passwords. If you have questions or concerns please email me through the site and I'll address you directly. Note: I re-created the site to address certain needs of our lodge and I did it all on my own time. Once I give out usernames and PW you'll see all the added benefits. Most of the site cannot viewed unless your a member and for good reason.

02-19-2007, 09:37 PM
Guest requested that anyone can e-mail him/her if there are any questions. Well, I have a question; who do I e-mail? You did not post your name. :?:

02-20-2007, 09:57 PM
You can email me at work at:
jmercogliano@psd.plantation.org with your ideas or Nextel us
I talked with Lee and were going to add to the site info about the pension to include the pension ordinance and last years pension minutes
Were also going to put info about the 185 monies we have invested
Most members dont know that they will get a payout from that account when they retire
Its your website so let us know if youd like to see anything else