PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Carlos

gagme
02-11-2007, 02:21 AM
Back in 1997 or 1998, I can't remember which, you told me you would come out #1 on the Sgt's list. You did. Afterwards you told me you would become "Chief of this Dapartment" some day. It's nice to see someone who has worked hard and honest to finally get what they deserve. Congratulations. Now go and throw a party by your cement pond. Freem.

04-12-2007, 06:02 PM
I REMEMBER YOU IN THE 1980'S WORKING AT YOUR DADS AUTO PARTS STORE. YOU HAVE COME ALONG WAY ! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.FROM AN OLD COP.REMEMBER......OSARU 8)

04-12-2007, 10:32 PM
CARLOS, we know its not going to be easy, especially when there are some promotions that were made before your time , where our resident politician promoted them not on leadership but on the ability to be an annoyance .

We Support you, you are a cops cop , you are a family man ( no alterior motives or ambitions)
unlike the ones I speak of.....

please come to roll calls and thank your warriors for protecting our residents ....... please talk about GOOD REAL police work that makes a diffrence.
WE all know you didn't invent the quota system (overlap)
we do not assasociate you with it.
We know it came from SILLY HALL

Stick up for your cops , we will go to war for you !
Let's be the FAMILY we once were!

you are a man of your word ( unlike the last) Your WORD has value assigned to it.
You and only you can and will set the tone for this department

WE are proud to work for you!
The citizens of miami beach would be very happy if they knew what a man of great character you are.

We only hope others emulate you.

WE know that you love us like an extended family of your very own.
WE know you will be fair and not take issues personal.
Please be hands on and come to us when you need to know something , that way nothing will get distorted either by accident or intentionaly by some of the EVIL ones who have been promoted before your time.

MORALE will increase alot over the next year , you can bet on it.
we don't expect miracles just that you be fair . ( unlike politician police chiefs).

and can you tell the RAM its okay if he wants to go back to the city , or go any where ................. and he can take his friend SLY FONG with him .

04-13-2007, 03:48 AM
DON'T FORGET YOUR TRUE BUDS! YOU NO THE ONES FRON THE DIFFERENT 59 ;S YOU WORKED.I'M TALKING FROM YEARS AGO 7 - 15 BACK. WE HAD GOOD CLEAN FUN AND EVERYONE LAUGHED...THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO REMEMBER "NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED" THAT IS ON A CITIZENS DESK THAT YOU WILL COME ACCROSS IN TIME.DON'T FORGET I TOLD YOU SO CAUSE HE WILL WATCH YOUR BACK.GOOD LUCK ON YOUR NEW ENDEVIORS AND DON'T FORGET THE OLDTIMER! :lol: