PDA

View Full Version : Why?

02-08-2007, 08:47 PM
Please someone tell me why do the Cpt's and some LT's in the jail carry guns?They said that the Corrections deputies don't need to carry, then why do they? It make NO since at all....and I don't want to hear "because they are officers" thats BS!

02-09-2007, 03:10 AM
Please someone tell me why do the Cpt's and some LT's in the jail carry guns?

The Captains only wear the weapons with their dress uniforms (STARTRAC)

SOME Lts? There is only one. You figure it out.

02-09-2007, 03:12 AM

And they were ordered to do that.

02-09-2007, 03:24 AM

Whats the point of that?

02-09-2007, 03:58 AM

Whats the point of that?

What's the point of what? What difference does it make? How much happier and more fulfilled will you be knowing why they carry? You're like a 3 year old constantly whining "why?".

02-09-2007, 11:57 AM
Wth the current mentality that seems to be the norm in the jail right now, I wouldn't trust any of the correction Deputies to be armed. Are jail is so screwed up it's ashame.

02-09-2007, 08:26 PM

Whats the point of that?

What's the point of what? What difference does it make? How much happier and more fulfilled will you be knowing why they carry? You're like a 3 year old constantly whining "why?".

Hahahahaha....typical Admin anwser!

02-09-2007, 08:28 PM
Wth the current mentality that seems to be the norm in the jail right now, I wouldn't trust any of the correction Deputies to be armed. Are jail is so screwed up it's ashame.

Thats a BS anwser! If they are not "trustworthy" enough to carry a gun, they should not be "trustworthy" enough to guard Inmates! :roll: :roll:

02-09-2007, 09:06 PM

Whats the point of that?

Hahahahaha....typical Admin anwser!

Wrong. Just a grunt like you but one wise enough to recognize your "what's the point of that?" question is lame and pointless. Much like yourself.

02-09-2007, 11:50 PM

Thats a BS anwser! If they are not "trustworthy" enough to carry a gun, they should not be "trustworthy" enough to guard Inmates! :roll: :roll:

I am sure some on the road are just as crazy as some in the jail!