PDA

View Full Version : San Castle is out of control

02-04-2007, 04:00 PM
A recent news article in a local paper described the problems facing the small community of San Castle in unincorporated Boynton Beach. PBSO has had Community Policing in the community since 1997. CP has done a good job in this community but unfortunately it has not been able to do much. As everyone knows, CP patrols these communities on a scheduled basis. The thugs know those hours. Maybe it is time the Sheriff dedicated a 24/7 CP patrol in this community, like he did for Kennedy estates in Jupiter, to combat the amount of violence listed in the stats for 2006. This patrol using a zero tolerance policy to take all violators to jail may be the thing the community needs. What does everyone think?

02-04-2007, 04:13 PM
I have recently posted another thread entitled District 7 crime stats. This thread tells of some of the problems and corruption at District 7. basically since our Captain does not want us to do our job, the Sheriff could pull people from District 7 and assign them to San castle to accomplish the problem you have addressed. Good job by the way!!

02-04-2007, 07:18 PM
A recent news article in a local paper described the problems facing the small community of San Castle in unincorporated Boynton Beach. PBSO has had Community Policing in the community since 1997. CP has done a good job in this community but unfortunately it has not been able to do much. As everyone knows, CP patrols these communities on a scheduled basis. The thugs know those hours. Maybe it is time the Sheriff dedicated a 24/7 CP patrol in this community, like he did for Kennedy estates in Jupiter, to combat the amount of violence listed in the stats for 2006. This patrol using a zero tolerance policy to take all violators to jail may be the thing the community needs. What does everyone think?

I work in san castle, and let me tell you most of the problems in San Castle come from the City of Boynton and City of Lake Work. San Castle has been very quite lately and if you compare crime stats you'll see PBSO is doing a much better job than Boynton Beach.

02-05-2007, 11:04 PM
PBSO has done a good job as discussed. The city PDs surrounding San Castle have dropped the ball but this is not an excuse for not providing the best law enforcement we can for this area. I agree a 24/7 patrol would do very well in this blighted area. I also agree it won't be much longer that those cities surrounding this area will be going green anyhow.

02-06-2007, 03:27 AM
PBSO has done a good job as discussed. The city PDs surrounding San Castle have dropped the ball but this is not an excuse for not providing the best law enforcement we can for this area. I agree a 24/7 patrol would do very well in this blighted area. I also agree it won't be much longer that those cities surrounding this area will be going green anyhow.

I agree 100%

02-11-2007, 05:46 AM
The San Castle and Seminole Manor and Homies at Lawrence and Sand N Sea communities are in total OUT OF CONTROL. Where the heck is C.P.?

Ever since there has been a change of captains in C.P. there has been no C.P. anywhere.

Maybe we need to bring captain tony back or get a new captain in there. Because the current guy aint making it. I am a D4 sgt and I have never seen or heard from that capt or any of his Lts. My question is why. How about coming to a roll call?? This gang buster task force I thought involves everyone, something about it being the tiop priority, so where is C.P.? I guess it aint too important. I believe in the clean ups and BBQs. I really do, but when there are gangs in the C.P. sites and kids are using Aks at each other and I can't even get the C.P. Lt or captain to come to my roll call or meet to work a action plan. Come on.?!

Road patrol can't do this by ourselves. I hope the majors and colonel is listening. Do something, geeeee

02-11-2007, 05:49 PM
Where the *ucken hell is C.P.?

Ever since there has been a change of captains in C.P. there has been no C.P. anywhere. This gang buster task force I thought involves everyone, something about it being the tiop priority, so where is C.P.? I guess it aint too important. I believe in the clean ups and BBQs. I really do, but when there are gangs in the C.P. sites and kids are using Aks at each other and I can't even get the C.P. Lt or captain to come to my roll call or meet to work a action plan. Come on.?!

FINALLY, SOMEONE HAS SAID IT. AMEN. I hope the major and colonel are listening too. Thank you.

02-12-2007, 12:05 AM
FINALLY, SOMEONE HAS SAID IT. AMEN. I hope the major and colonel are listening too. Thank you.

From what I understand, Dist. 4 CP has a new hard-charging motivated wardog of a Sergeant. If he's smart, which from what I've heard, he is, he'll get rid of the dead weight that drags CP down and get some hard core motivators in the unit.

02-12-2007, 12:18 AM
Dist 4 is getting a new CP Sgt. He is squared away and will not tolorate dead weight.

Dist 4 CP units are lucky to have him

02-12-2007, 08:04 AM
This issue is beyond the fixing of a new sergeant. It starts at their LT and CAPT.

The sergeant is right, where have they been. I have never seen them at line up.

I say they need a new capt and Lts.

02-12-2007, 11:44 PM
Guest Sarg wrote:

The San Castle and Seminole Manor and Homies at Lawrence and Sand N Sea communities are in total OUT OF CONTROL. Where the heck is C.P.?

Ever since there has been a change of captains in C.P. there has been no C.P. anywhere.

Maybe we need to bring captain tony back or get a new captain in there. Because the current guy aint making it. I am a D4 sgt and I have never seen or heard from that capt or any of his Lts. My question is why. How about coming to a roll call?? This gang buster task force I thought involves everyone, something about it being the tiop priority, so where is C.P.? I guess it aint too important. I believe in the clean ups and BBQs. I really do, but when there are gangs in the C.P. sites and kids are using Aks at each other and I can't even get the C.P. Lt or captain to come to my roll call or meet to work a action plan. Come on.?!

Road patrol can't do this by ourselves. I hope the majors and colonel is listening. Do something, geeee

And Guest too wrote:

[quote:20nedyfi][size=18]This issue is beyond the fixing of a new sergeant. It starts at their LT and CAPT.

I say they need a new capt and Lts. [/quote:20nedyfi]

I am glad people are finally using this site to bring attention to the real issues we deal with everyday.

I heard today that there was something about it here, so I checked it out and read this. This is so right on. Our sergeant has my most respect to come here and call a spad and spad.

Lets see if anyone else is listening.

02-13-2007, 03:46 AM
Community Policing.? Whats that.? Other than a very few real CP deputies, it aint happening. Not for a while and for sure not happening in the D4 and D7, not sure about other areas. But I bet not either. What a sham might as well as be in Parks.

02-14-2007, 02:52 AM
I see there is one or two whiners here complaining about things they have no knowledge of, that being what CP does. Maybe they should get off their butts and come to CP. Why would they complain here, because they had to answer a few calls in the CP areas???? Isn't that a shame that they actually had to do something. The District 4 and 7 CP Sergeants and Deputies have done a excellent job in their assigned areas. Unfortunately, a few people, may we call them the vocal minority, have no idea what it takes to be a CP deputy and what their assigned to do, but will complain at the drop of a hat. Maybe they should seek employment elsewhere. Obvioulsy they are not happy here.

03-07-2007, 07:49 AM
Guest Sarg wrote:

Quote:

Maybe we need to bring captain tony back or get a new captain in there. Because the current guy aint making it. I am a D4 sgt and I have never seen or heard from that capt or any of his Lts. My question is why. How about coming to a roll call?? This gang buster task force I thought involves everyone, something about it being the tiop priority, so where is C.P.? I guess it aint too important. I believe in the clean ups and BBQs. I really do, but when there are gangs in the C.P. sites and kids are using Aks at each other and I can't even get the C.P. Lt or captain to come to my roll call or meet to work a action plan. Come on?!

Road patrol can't do this by ourselves. I hope the majors and colonel is listening. Do something, geeee

And Guest too wrote:

Quote:
This issue is beyond the fixing of a new sergeant. It starts at their LT and CAPT.

I say they need a new capt and Lts.

I am glad people are finally using this site to bring attention to the real issues we deal with everyday.

I heard today that there was something about it here, so I checked it out and read this. This is so right on. Our sergeant has my most respect to come here and call a spad and spad.

Lets see if anyone else is listening.

I guess no way listening. Nothing has changed.

03-07-2007, 07:51 AM
I hope they add a spell check to this damn thing.

I guess no one was listening. With total nonsurprise, nothing has changed.

03-23-2007, 08:28 PM
What exactly is the purpose for CP? Has there been a significant improvement since starting his program?

03-24-2007, 01:04 AM
This is a post, as in other old postings, by Pat trying to getting stuff going again.

03-24-2007, 01:06 AM
This is a post, as in other old postings, by Pat trying to getting it going again.

You hit it right on the head.