Drunk police chief

Moderator: Staff Moderator

Re: Drunk police chief

Postby Guest » 04/11/12 19:36:30

haha wrote:
Guest wrote:
haha wrote:
Guest wrote:Thank you very much Immunity. Many of us will continue following up on this with or without the threats some people put out here.

reports and their groupies are so full of crap.

Stop trying to protect his drunk a$$, even he admits he is drunk. He is also a lowlife who fired a good cop because he was involved in a DUI where FDLE did not touch the officers certificate. He deserves to be thrown under the bus, the same way he threw that officer.

grow up and stop trying to snitch!!!!!!!!

Enough of that, just pass me another beer.

Postby haha » 04/12/12 09:22:34

Guest wrote:
haha wrote:
Guest wrote:
haha wrote:
Guest wrote:Thank you very much Immunity. Many of us will continue following up on this with or without the threats some people put out here.

reports and their groupies are so full of crap.

Stop trying to protect his drunk a$$, even he admits he is drunk. He is also a lowlife who fired a good cop because he was involved in a DUI where FDLE did not touch the officers certificate. He deserves to be thrown under the bus, the same way he threw that officer.

grow up and stop trying to snitch!!!!!!!!

Enough of that, just pass me another beer.

what kind do you want? corona 40oz?
haha

Postby Guest » 04/17/12 21:39:21

Well what do you know your drunk police chief is in hot water again, this time it's a ton of officers who have filed discrimination charges against the drunk. Yeah pass me another cold one.

Postby smarter then u » 04/18/12 07:32:00

why dont you go back to your own forum and talk about your own crap over there and just get off ours!!!
smarter then u

Postby really » 04/18/12 09:56:58

MDSPD doesnt even have tons of officers to begin with.
really

Postby Guest » 04/19/12 12:15:16

really wrote:MDSPD doesnt even have tons of officers to begin with.

You kidding right? I mean we got some fat guys here that when you total them up in a scale you can get several tons. But besides that, you guys need to man up and turn in our drunk chief for what he is doing to the officers. He is a drunk who is more than happy to accept a break from your agency while he was driving drunk, but when it comes to his own officers he fires them even after knowing FDLE would not touch the officers certification.

Postby get off our forum » 04/23/12 07:55:07

Guest wrote:
really wrote:MDSPD doesnt even have tons of officers to begin with.

You kidding right? I mean we got some fat guys here that when you total them up in a scale you can get several tons. But besides that, you guys need to man up and turn in our drunk chief for what he is doing to the officers. He is a drunk who is more than happy to accept a break from your agency while he was driving drunk, but when it comes to his own officers he fires them even after knowing FDLE would not touch the officers certification.

go and get another job! stopr crying over spilled milk!
get off our forum

Postby Capt Jack » 04/25/12 09:44:51

Can I drive drunk in your city just like my chief does? Be honest with me cause I like to drink and hang out but I sure don't want to be 39'd.
Capt Jack

Postby oh please » 04/25/12 23:49:19

Capt Jack wrote:Can I drive drunk in your city just like my chief does? Be honest with me cause I like to drink and hang out but I sure don't want to be 39'd.

Oh please, you can't even have a couple of beers and walk the streets without being stopped and 39'd for disorderly intox, let alone drive.

Fucked up and desperate department.
oh please

Postby Guest » 04/27/12 10:31:00

oh please wrote:
Capt Jack wrote:Can I drive drunk in your city just like my chief does? Be honest with me cause I like to drink and hang out but I sure don't want to be 39'd.

Oh please, you can't even have a couple of beers and walk the streets without being stopped and 39'd for disorderly intox, let alone drive.

Fucked up and desperate department.

That was not the question. The question is can I drive drunk in your city without being 39'd? No disorderly intox, no public scenes, just drunk and happy like my chief.

Postby Guest » 05/05/12 18:34:49

Think I should give you boys an update on the drunk chief. He has an EEOC complaint against him and he has lost big time. Now the school board will have to dish out some big money to cover for this guy. Well he should be out there depressed and lonely and maybe even driving on the streets of Sweetwater.... Probably drunk. Keep them streets safe boys.

Postby Member Team Six » 05/06/12 21:53:12

Guest wrote:Think I should give you boys an update on the drunk chief. He has an EEOC complaint against him and he has lost big time. Now the school board will have to dish out some big money to cover for this guy. Well he should be out there depressed and lonely and maybe even driving on the streets of Sweetwater.... Probably drunk. Keep them streets safe boys.

The blue line does not apply to this criminal Hurley and the criminals in your department that protected him! His day is coming! Thanks immunity atleast you tried to do the right thing. Just speak up when FDLE comes knocking!!!!!
Member Team Six

Postby smarter then you » 05/08/12 07:56:25

like FDLE has been anyones friend!!!?

it is more the obvious that you have no apparent life. well either way, have a nice day!
smarter then you

Postby Guest » 05/15/12 19:22:21

You guys missed your call and you could have been the ones to stop Hurley on his tracks when you had him drunker than hell driving in your city. You could have started the domino effect to weed out this petty criminal from police work. Sorry kids but the credit will go to the FBI, FDLE, and the SAO.

Postby again » 05/16/12 08:45:45

Again NO BALLS department...!
Nothing else to be said.
again

PreviousNext

Return to Sweetwater Police Department