Trooper Watts taken a training class at Miami PD Station?

Moderators: MOD 682, Mod 683, MOD 662, MOD 310, Staff Moderator

Re: Trooper Watts taken a training class at Miami PD Station

Postby Guest » 11/04/11 19:54:29

I guarantee that if I was to ever pull you over for any reason and you came out with a gun drawn you will be shot by me. I will neutralize the threat against me ASAP. So you really might want to rethink your piss poor decision to come out with your gun drawn or make a move to draw your gun. Trust me it will not end good for you and I will go home at the end of the day.

What makes you think that you can pull a gun on an Officer in full uniform, and he won't do the same to Defend his life? And if he does you are going to shoot him. Another BAKER. Remember WE ARE EQUAL, LEO. The quick and the dead. :cop: :cop:

Postby trueleo » 11/05/11 11:06:29

About time wrote:1) Trooper Watts did the right thing!
2) MPD Lopez was SPEEDING!!!!!! MPD notice the operative word "speeding"!!!!!
3) Any private citizen going that fast would have been done the same.

I am tired of seeing police officers running red lights, speeding around town (yeah right, there always on a call)

I wonder if they are on a call when they are eating donuts and ording pizza?

Back to the speeding...they DO IT ALL THE TIME..

They park anywhere and everywhere they feel like. All this without reprocutions! Its time you all get the same medicine you give!!!!!!!!!!

whoever you are, you are just mad because you always wanted to be on the job but never made because you are a dumb ass, so you had to settle for mall security asshole. I deal with people like you during my details, all they talk about is how much they want to be cops.
trueleo

Postby CLEO » 11/05/11 18:01:48

Guest wrote:She is done in LE. Not sure how many years she has in but its time to retire. This will no doubt follow her EVERYWHERE. What a black eye to the Patrol

She has brought FHP to national attention as the least respected agency in the country. Fire her, or send her to dispatch. There isn't a LEO in the state who wants her in their city/county/zone/district.
CLEO

Postby Guest » 11/05/11 19:47:46

CLEO wrote:
Guest wrote:She is done in LE. Not sure how many years she has in but its time to retire. This will no doubt follow her EVERYWHERE. What a black eye to the Patrol

She has brought FHP to national attention as the least respected agency in the country. Fire her, or send her to dispatch. There isn't a LEO in the state who wants her in their city/county/zone/district.

Actually Blue Fool, the public is backing FHP, it is you Blue Fools and Green Wieners who are taking the beating from the public.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby CLEO » 11/05/11 20:31:55

Guest wrote:
CLEO wrote:

Actually Blue Fool, the public is backing FHP, it is you Blue Fools and Green Wieners who are taking the beating from the public.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Exactly. The PUBLIC sides with you. LEO's don't. That's what you don't, and won't ever, "get". Have you read how the other state HP's perceive you??? Not too much respect from them either.

Like I care how the public perceives it.
CLEO

Postby Guest » 11/05/11 20:53:31

Considering we work for the citizens of the state of Florida and not Miami Police Department or Broward County Police Department or any out of state police department I guess the public thinks the troopers are doing a great job.

The ones looking bad are you city and county and out of state officers who are crying the blues.

Any city officer or county deputy who fails to do their job and back up a trooper in need will be charged with being a coward and fired.

Postby Guest » 11/05/11 21:09:39

Guest wrote: I guess the public thinks the troopers are doing a great job.

And we all know the public perception of what cops do is always spot on.

Although, you'd probably have to actually be a "cop" to know what I'm talking about.

Postby Guest » 11/06/11 11:33:33

Guest wrote:Considering we work for the citizens of the state of Florida and not Miami Police Department or Broward County Police Department or any out of state police department I guess the public thinks the troopers are doing a great job.

The ones looking bad are you city and county and out of state officers who are crying the blues.

Any city officer or county deputy who fails to do their job and back up a trooper in need will be charged with being a coward and fired.

I have news for you sparky. I get a back up to a FHP unit and it's Watts, I am out of there so fast the paint on my police vehicle might catch on fire. I will not expose myself to a known baker act wearing a gun. And you think my bosses will fire me? LOL LOL LOL. And your proof FHP hires idiots. but you keep on posting stupid.

Postby south florida leo » 11/06/11 14:04:18

Any one who thinks what trooper watts did was good needs to evaluate what they do for a living. Some of you are on here saying that you work for the state of florida and not the city of miami i understand that but just remember when you are on the highway and ask for a backup it will be a city officer or a deputy. I understand that is beacause you troopers are spread thin accross the state but try to remeber that when you say you work for the state. I know that i have stopped many times on my way home to back troopers up i will continue to do this no matter what but it will always be officers and deputys who stop not regular people that live in the state of florida that you work for.
I might not agree with the city of miami officer and his speed but i am just lost for words by trooper Watts and here actions. Does not matter the color of the uniform or who you work for all we have is each other at the end of the day. I know what it is like to bury my friend who was killed on duty and at the funneral i saw deputys officers and troopers all standing toghther. Lets just try to remeber this at the end of the day please.
south florida leo

Postby Codethree » 11/06/11 14:22:21

stoopid troopers wrote:I am sick and tired of you pigs. I have gotten tickets from stone faced hiway patrols and idiot local cops who have harassed me cause they were interrupted from donut break. im so happy to see you guys fight each other so now i can speed all i want as long as im not driving a cop car ha ha. wHen your devided we win. keep it up the mine is bigger then yours fight youll have with each other its fun to watch. i don't care if you guys shoot eachother either less of you to violate my rights anyway haha

Go back to school or learn how to use spell check you idiot
Codethree

Postby orangecountyflorida » 11/06/11 21:32:06

Shame Trooper Mullet head didn't pull over a Deputy inside their county. 5 pointed star overrules stupid round DHSMV badge all day.

I have noticed Troopers to be driving the speed limit and using their signals whenever we're around up in Orange after this incident.
orangecountyflorida

Postby Guest » 11/07/11 07:47:53

orangecountyflorida wrote:Shame Trooper Mullet head didn't pull over a Deputy inside their county. 5 pointed star overrules stupid round DHSMV badge all day.

I have noticed Troopers to be driving the speed limit and using their signals whenever we're around up in Orange after this incident.

You want a ticket next slugger. We are equal opportunity and have no problem writing one of you Orange County boys.

And don't say you have this great relationship with FHP in Orange County because everyone knows that your department dumps off all wrecks in your county to FHP.

Postby Broward leo » 11/07/11 11:28:20

MPD Sgt. wrote:
Guest wrote:It's too bad that the officer didn't continue to the city limits before stopping. Trooper Watts could have then received a "proper welcome" by many Miami officers.

Trooper Watts should have used a little more common sense while handling this situation. The pointing of a weapon at another armed officer makes me wonder what her thinking process is. It is also obvious that she just wanted her 5 minutes of attention.
On the same token, I also question the rationale used by the MPD officer to speed and then state”I was late for my off-duty”. If in fact he was doing 120 MPH, he should have known better and deserved the consequence of his action, minus the gun pointing. The conduct of these two people leaves a black eye, not only to the Miami Police Department, but to the FHP as well.
In closing, I have nothing but respect for you guys and no matter the outcome of this incident, you will always have a brother in blue. God bless.

Maybe just maybe he thought the trooper was a fellow law enforcement officer and would have his back if he told the truth. Well how's that turning out??
Broward leo

Postby orangecountyflorida » 11/07/11 12:17:44

Guest wrote:
orangecountyflorida wrote:Shame Trooper Mullet head didn't pull over a Deputy inside their county. 5 pointed star overrules stupid round DHSMV badge all day.

You want a ticket next slugger. We are equal opportunity and have no problem writing one of you Orange County boys.

And don't say you have this great relationship with FHP in Orange County because everyone knows that your department dumps off all wrecks in your county to FHP.

Give it your best shot there big guy. FHP is the lowest member of the food chain in Florida - don't forget that.

And as for dumping all the wrecks on you - We'll start working wrecks when you boys start working Robberies.
orangecountyflorida

Postby NO CRY BABIES » 11/07/11 13:08:53

From a real law enforcement officer to all of you so-called police officers making threats and trying to sound like such bad-asses. You all disgust me! You do not deserve to wear the badge for you dishonor it with your vile, ignorant comments!

No matter what little screen name you use, it is easy to find out who you really are! I hope and pray that FDLE or DOJ finds this blog, finds out who you are and prosecutes and de-certifies each and every one of you.

You all are PATHETIC and are a disgrace to real men and women of law enforcement!
NO CRY BABIES
LEO Affairs Captain

Highscores: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Florida Highway Patrol