Gray-Legged Cry babies

Moderators: MOD 505, Staff Moderator

Re: Gray-Legged Cry babies

Postby Guest » 04/23/10 11:25:12

There's a big difference between being a "supervisor" and a leader.

Postby Guest » 04/23/10 14:35:52

Amen!!

Postby Guest » 04/25/10 07:35:52

Guest wrote:There's a big difference between being a "supervisor" and a leader.

Ok, now that you have attacked the messenger for having an opinion, how about speaking (if you can) to his point. There was a lot of "Redneck" this and "Gamewarden" that bitchin' going on for years. We all heard and saw it, now the shoe is on the other foot and all you got is the poster is a bad person ?? Let me guess, how is that Hope and change working for you ? Amen that !

Postby rickjames » 04/25/10 08:59:08

Looks like the same old scat to me.
rickjames
Verified LEO

Postby Guest » 04/25/10 09:48:01

I was around prior to the merge, during the merge, and for years after. There was PLENTY of complaining on both sides of the aisle. The fact is, there WAS plenty to.complain about. The transition was handled poorly and great talent from both agencies was pushed aside. The failure to merge the agencies is clear even now, 10 years later. What's funny is many of today's complainers were only in high school or middle school at the time of the merger. Officers that know nothing of the real FMP or the real GFC come on here talking about grey legged cry babies and redneck game wardens.

The fact is, people who make it to the top of the agency food chain have consumed massive quantities of the company koolaid and will say and do whatever it takes to, not only preserve, but get ahead in their cushy jobs. They work banker's hours, get free health insurance (for life), and make decent money. They aren't going to risk that for the sake of making change. They're all about the status quo.

Your job is what it is and its not going to change. If you are hoping it'll change you are going to be disappointed. I realized long ago that Tallahassee cares only about image and perception. They only want to create the public perception that the FWC is out there making a difference. That can be accomplished by simply putting a uniformed officer in a truck, or boat, or whatever, and sending them out to wave the company flag. Then, they have a PIO get the agency on the evening news once in a while. They don't really care if you are ACTUALLY doing the job.

Do the job because YOU want to, because YOU think its important, because YOU care. Don't talk badly of your fellow officers, because they are the ones that understand the job. They are ones that have your back. When the job stops being enjoyable, then move on (as I did), becase its not worth being both unhappy and broke. For me the grass was greener.

Postby rickjames » 04/25/10 16:57:01

Great post!
rickjames
Verified LEO

Postby Guest » 05/06/10 09:55:35

Looks like the gray coats got you a 3% pay raise- internally funded. How many raises did the greenies get you? Looks like FWCDLE members are the only state employees that are getting a raise.

I guess the "change" you've been looking for will be in your check (chump change).

Postby Guest » 05/06/10 18:11:21

Guest wrote:Looks like the gray coats got you a 3% pay raise- internally funded. How many raises did the greenies get you? Looks like FWCDLE members are the only state employees that are getting a raise.

I guess the "change" you've been looking for will be in your check (chump change).

So money is everything to you, and you are cheap at that ! Spoken like a true Gray-Legged Cry baby.
Yeah you're right , everything is just great.

Postby Guest » 05/07/10 11:56:52

Um, HELLO! I was trying to be a smart ass. That was an attepmt at sarcasm/humor. Three percent is chump change. What does that work out to- 50 bucks a month after taxes? There is no significant change coming, no matter what uniform color the boss wore ten years ago.

Postby Guest » 05/08/10 07:52:59

Guest wrote:Um, HELLO! I was trying to be a smart ass. That was an attepmt at sarcasm/humor. Three percent is chump change. What does that work out to- 50 bucks a month after taxes? There is no significant change coming, no matter what uniform color the boss wore ten years ago.

Sorry, I will stand corrected Smart a$$. Please don't spend that "internal raise" yet, no matter who has promised it.

Postby stopnthink » 11/28/10 20:10:16

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
over 6feet wrote:
You-Cant-Teach wrote:
WATCHNLEARN wrote:Now that the South end of the state is totally in the hands (OMG) of gray legs, what the f**k are you saltwater babies going to bitch about now when things do not go your way ?? I can hardly wait to see what moronic stupid ass things we will have to endure. The best part is the a**holes who always run their stupid-ass mouthes are dicked as it is their own doing them now. -Can not wait to see what great changes Col. Jim B. and Lt. Col. Adams will inflict on us. Neither know anything about the inland side of the agency and neither are smart enough to ask someone who does. You fu**ing jack a**es, please stay tuned and watch and listen.

hey Napoleon....settle down there, little guy. No need to get your panties all in a bunch....Not sure what animosity you have towards the "saltwater babies" but you're the one who sounds like a crying little bitch right now.

I've been listening for years how terrible the Command Staff was with their "old GFC" ways. I've watched you pound your highchairs with your little spoons everytime something happened that you all did not agree with. Now it is going to be our turn. Keep reading you little gray a** wipe, you might learn something.

I've watched you pound your highchairs with your little spoons everytime something happened that you all did not agree with.

Thought I was going to pee myself laughing at that one. Soooo true, who are they (the little Grey Ones) goin' to blame now! THANKS!!

That is one of the funniest statements I have ever read on this site. True and funny!!! Thanks.

Well it has been over a year. Really great changes, don't you think? How many good people have we lost ? What a joke !!
stopnthink

Postby Guest » 11/28/10 21:31:55

I've watched you pound your highchairs with your little spoons everytime something happened that you all did not agree with.

That is without a doubt, the funniest line of the whole website!!!!! Thank you.

Postby Guest » 02/24/12 17:28:00

over 6feet wrote:
You-Cant-Teach wrote:
WATCHNLEARN wrote:Now that the South end of the state is totally in the hands (OMG) of gray legs, what the f**k are you saltwater babies going to bitch about now when things do not go your way ?? I can hardly wait to see what moronic stupid ass things we will have to endure. The best part is the a**holes who always run their stupid-ass mouthes are dicked as it is their own doing them now. -Can not wait to see what great changes Col. Jim B. and Lt. Col. Adams will inflict on us. Neither know anything about the inland side of the agency and neither are smart enough to ask someone who does. You fu**ing jack a**es, please stay tuned and watch and listen.

hey Napoleon....settle down there, little guy. No need to get your panties all in a bunch....Not sure what animosity you have towards the "saltwater babies" but you're the one who sounds like a crying little bitch right now.

I've been listening for years how terrible the Command Staff was with their "old GFC" ways. I've watched you pound your highchairs with your little spoons everytime something happened that you all did not agree with. Now it is going to be our turn. Keep reading you little gray a** wipe, you might learn something.

This is still oh so relevant !!

Postby Guest » 04/28/12 17:36:13

Guest wrote:I've watched you pound your highchairs with your little spoons everytime something happened that you all did not agree with.

That is without a doubt, the funniest line of the whole website!!!!! Thank you.

Postby formerfwc » 05/04/12 21:24:41

I am saddened as a former member of the FWC to see how this forum damages the FWC's reputation. All kinds of people read this forum and form negative opinions about the agency. I had my own reasons for leaving the FWC. I came to realize that the job is what you make of it. I enjoyed working for the FWC. There were issues with my supervisor(s), and there was always "talk of a raise". There are issues with any job. However, I realized early on that the leadership in Tallahassee only care about a pay raise to the extent that it does not affect their perception with legislators, personal reputation in the agency, and career. If you (the posters) do not like the job then go do something else. There are lots of careers out there that would recognize the skills you have obtained from FWC. I know this because I did it. It is funny and sad to read this forum. I hope everybody on here can get along and maybe make a positive decision about their future with FWC.
formerfwc

PreviousNext

Return to Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission