Chief Cunningham

Moderators: MOD 310, MOD 655, Staff Moderator

Chief Cunningham

Postby jade » 10/14/09 14:27:40

Scott Cunningham, our old deputy chief and current Winston Salem police chief made the news because one of his officers was shot and killed in the line of duty. Please pray for that police department.
jade

Re: Chief Cunningham

Postby Guest » 10/14/09 14:49:00

Yes, I remember him. He is the guy the came up with our crime reduction plan right before he left that Hogue took credit for, and now the credit is being given to Castor.

Postby Guest » 10/14/09 16:44:11

Guest wrote:Yes, I remember him. He is the guy the came up with our crime reduction plan right before he left that Hogue took credit for, and now the credit is being given to Castor.

Right.......but one his officers was shot and killed. So we're kinda trying to stick to that part since the officer's family is probably grieving right now.

Postby Guest » 10/14/09 16:51:10

yea, I'm sure they are thinking "the police chief use to work in Tampa" right now.

Postby Guest » 10/14/09 19:30:22

yea, I'm sure they are thinking "the police chief use to work in Tampa" right now.

What a smartass comment from such a gutless POS.

Postby Guest » 10/15/09 00:08:41

What a smartass comment from such a gutless POS

No, its just a dumb ass thread, who cares that he use to be a chief here. An officer is dead and the respect is given regardless. Is it about him or the officer, because the officers name is not mentioned in the the thread. Give the respect to the person who died, not to the chief. Show some fcking respect to the person who deserves it.

Postby Guest » 11/10/09 11:31:59

Is this the same chief scott cunningham that got caught screwing his secretary on his desk when he was capt?

Postby Guest » 11/11/09 09:05:31

Is this the same chief scott cunningham that got caught screwing his secretary on his desk when he was capt?

Your thinking about the one that was doing the PIO.

Postby Guest » 11/11/09 19:17:08

Guest wrote:

Your thinking about the one that was doing the PIO.

No, it is the same cunningham. Most of you guys with less than 15 or 20 years on would not have been around when he fell fom grace and got caught screwing his secretary. I think he was a lt and got caught by capt seal.

Postby tpd65 » 11/16/09 10:23:51

I would like to thank you for your thoughts and support during the recent time of our loss of an officer. Sgt Mickey Hutchens was assisting other officers when the subject turned and fired. The first shot struck Sgt Hutchens in the face and he died several days later. Two rounds struck Officer Daniel Clark, one in the body armor and one in the ear. The bullet was removed last week from his head and he will return to duty next month. As many of you unfortunately know, the loss of an officer is a horrible thing. I know you have suffered the same recently and I still grieve losses at TPD.

As far as the other crap that some want to post...none of those comments are true and the act never happened.

I continue to keep an eye on things at TPD and in Tampa. After 24 years with TPD, it will always be home and I wish nothing but the best for all you. I wish you each are safe.

Many of you know that if I can help with anything, please let me know.

Scott Cunningham
Chief of Police, Winston-Salem Police
Retired Asst Chief, Tampa Police
tpd65

Postby Guest » 11/30/09 20:27:08

Way to go Scott (Chief)!!!! It is good to see some hootspa once in a while. Most of us reget the loss of one of your family and pray for you. As well most of us miss you! So you know who this is... Jordanian lawsuit...

Postby Guest » 12/01/09 11:02:34

tpd65 wrote:
As far as the other crap that some want to post...none of those comments are true and the act never happened.

Scott Cunningham
Chief of Police, Winston-Salem Police
Retired Asst Chief, Tampa Police

Chief Cunningham would you be willing to set the record straight and take a polygraph, I will forward your response to your Mayor.

Postby guest9999 » 12/01/09 11:14:41

Was fortunate to work for Cunningham for his last two years here at TPD. This department would be in a much better place right now if he had made chief. We would not be falling about right now and always trying to stab each other in the back.
guest9999

Postby Leadbyexample » 12/01/09 17:22:11

Chief you were my major during my formative years, and I remember you and your trust light blue Dodge leading the way in several signal 10 pursuits. As I am now a supervisor I always remember that no matter how far you climbed in this agency you never forgot and were never afraid to walk the beat and chase the bad guy. You are missed at this agency and I am thinking that I am not the only one that was hoping to see Mayor Lie-Orio open the application for Police Chief in hopes that you would apply!
Leadbyexample

Postby The Grammar Police » 12/01/09 19:34:35

Guest wrote:...It is good to see some hootspa once in a while...

The word is "hutzpah." Carry on.

P.S. This one goes in the GPD "Unintentionally Hilarious" files. :lol:
The Grammar Police

Next

Return to Tampa Police Department