TURNCOAT KNIGHT SUPPORTERS

Moderators: MOD 576, Mod 577, Staff Moderator

TURNCOAT KNIGHT SUPPORTERS

Postby sso » 10/07/08 12:17:20

Looking at the new list of Post Dunklee / Post Dave , suddenly I'm a Knight Doo Boy includes: I hope Curt is taking note where he will have openings.

Looking at this list of do nothings, its clear to see NOTHING WILL CHANGE once Knight gets in.

KEVIN KENNY - 200.00
DARRELL STINGER - 200.00
CHRIS LASTER - 200.00
JONNY YONG - 200.00
VINCE MAYER - 200.00
JIM LILLY - 200.00
WILLIAM BALKWILL - 200.00
GAYLE BALKWILL - 200.00
KEVIN MCELYEA - 200.00
JEFF SLAP - 200.00
TERRI COLE - 25.00
RICHARD PAUL -200.00
ROBERT FANGHELLA - 200.00
PAUL RICHARD - 200.00
PAUL BISPHAM - 200.00
JOHN HELME - 100.00
JOE HAYES - 200.00
MARK PAZZELLA - 100.00
CHARLIE THORPE - 200.00
KURT HOFFMAN - 200.00
KEITH MUNCY - 200.00
FRANK CARROLL - 200.00
GEORGE SCOTT - 200.00
JOHN GOETLUCK - 200.00
VINCE REVA - 200.00
FRANK MERCURIO - 200.00
sso

Re: TURNCOAT KNIGHT SUPPORTERS

Postby oldtimer911 » 10/07/08 12:20:02

OMG

BALKWILL IS IN THE KNIGHT CAMP! DIDN'T THINK IT WAS TRUE, BUT THIS PROVES IT.

DONT KNOW CURT, BUT HE NOW OFFICIALLY HAS MY VOTE!
oldtimer911

Postby sso » 10/07/08 12:21:53

and good old balkwill drinking buddy stinger and frank carroll?

what a bunch of loosers in the knight camp. your right, nothing will change!
sso

Postby sso jail master » 10/07/08 12:32:09

Just because Tom Knight accepts a 200 dollar check from someone doesn't mean that he's made any promises to them. I noticed that Darrell Stinger wrote a check for 200 dollars to Tom Knight, but Stinger should remember that:

a) Stinger was arrested by FHP for DUI

b) Stinger pled "not guilty" to getting involved in a crash (with injuries) while he was DUI, but the jury found him as guilty as sin!!!

c) the trooper cut Stinger some slack by arresting him for a misdemeanor crash/DUI, but he could have arrested him for a felony crash/DUI because the victim's bone was fractured (aka broken). Then after the trooper gave Stinger a "professional courtsey" by arresting him for the misdemeanor charge (instead of the felony charge), Stinger turns around and refuses to blow on the intoxilyzer and then demands a trial by jury. :mad: But the jury found Stinger guilty as charged. ;)

Preciate the 200 bucks Stinger. Now beat it!!! :devil:
sso jail master

Postby sso » 10/07/08 13:17:31

you can bet knight has promised to keep stinger on as a major.

here are a few more promises you can bet knight has made

pay balkwill all his sick time from when before he was sheriff. monge didn't pay him and balkwill wants that money bad. watch for the big check payout from knight to balkwill right after being sworn in. word is its over 80 grand!

stinger stays as a major

kenny makes major

brongel is major

hoffman stays as major

swat boys stay together

specialty promotions remain safe (Mercurio $$)
sso

Postby sso » 10/07/08 15:42:13

big deal, knight will get 20 votes from washed up hacks at the SO, while Lavarello gets the Obama Ride and becomes our new sheriff.

did you forget Democrats are leading in Sarasota ?
sso

Postby sso deputy d1 » 10/07/08 15:56:02

morons
sso deputy d1

Postby Drinking Buddies » 10/07/08 19:47:29

Trust me, Stinger may have donated to Knight--but he hopes Lavarello wins. They (Stinger & Lavarello) are drinking buddies. That is fact not fiction. Guess who DUI Curt was with prior to being stopped at a check point and arrested for DUI while driving an SSO vehicle??? DUI Curt blows over a .14 (administrative breath test on the same Intoxilyzer he would have used for the evidentiary test) and he still denies that he was drunk. Now is that the type of character and professionalism you want from your next Sheriff or do you want to start a new page where your Sheriff is well respected like Geof Monge??

For someone who is concerned with substance abuse, how come Lavarello can't admit he made a mistake? Yeah, we really need a Sheriff that doesn't have enough common sense to understand that you don't drink and drive----especially a department vehicle. I won't even go into the issues of why he is no longer with NASRO.
Drinking Buddies

Postby Missed one » 10/07/08 19:54:36

sso wrote:Looking at the new list of Post Dunklee / Post Dave , suddenly I'm a Knight Doo Boy includes: I hope Curt is taking note where he will have openings.

Looking at this list of do nothings, its clear to see NOTHING WILL CHANGE once Knight gets in.

KEVIN KENNY - 200.00
DARRELL STINGER - 200.00
CHRIS LASTER - 200.00
JONNY YONG - 200.00
VINCE MAYER - 200.00
JIM LILLY - 200.00
WILLIAM BALKWILL - 200.00
GAYLE BALKWILL - 200.00
KEVIN MCELYEA - 200.00
JEFF SLAP - 200.00
TERRI COLE - 25.00
RICHARD PAUL -200.00
ROBERT FANGHELLA - 200.00
PAUL RICHARD - 200.00
PAUL BISPHAM - 200.00
JOHN HELME - 100.00
JOE HAYES - 200.00
MARK PAZZELLA - 100.00
CHARLIE THORPE - 200.00
KURT HOFFMAN - 200.00
KEITH MUNCY - 200.00
FRANK CARROLL - 200.00
GEORGE SCOTT - 200.00
JOHN GOETLUCK - 200.00
VINCE REVA - 200.00
FRANK MERCURIO - 200.00

[code][/code] You forgot KOST, he has Knight signs in his front yard
Missed one

Postby NASRO nudie bar » 10/07/08 20:02:42

Drinking Buddies wrote:Trust me, Stinger may have donated to Knight--but he hopes Lavarello wins. They (Stinger & Lavarello) are drinking buddies. That is fact not fiction. Guess who DUI Curt was with prior to being stopped at a check point and arrested for DUI while driving an SSO vehicle??? DUI Curt blows over a .14 (administrative breath test on the same Intoxilyzer he would have used for the evidentiary test) and he still denies that he was drunk. Now is that the type of character and professionalism you want from your next Sheriff or do you want to start a new page where your Sheriff is well respected like Geof Monge??

It's interesting that both Stinger & Laverello were both arrested for driving drunk. Birds of a feather flock together. :roll:

Drinking Buddies wrote:For someone who is concerned with substance abuse, how come Lavarello can't admit he made a mistake? Yeah, we really need a Sheriff that doesn't have enough common sense to understand that you don't drink and drive----especially a department vehicle.

Good point! He blew over twice the legal DUI limit on the intoxilyzer, but he can't admit that he made a mistake. Idiot. :mad:

Drinking Buddies wrote: I won't even go into the issues of why he is no longer with NASRO.

I will!!!! :mrgreen:

He got caught using a NASRO credit card buying alcoholic drinks while at a nudie bar. Lavarello refuses to admit he made a mistake because "he just doesn't get it." :?
NASRO nudie bar

Postby shame on us » 10/07/08 20:18:21

Thoses listed game money - o no - that never happens in an election. We support the person we believe will serve the Sheriff's Office best. I know I do not expext anything thing for my money, I made it here a long time on my own merit, so kiss my ------ if I supported my candiate
shame on us

Postby 2nd floor » 10/07/08 20:23:03

Go to this link, http://www.schoolsafety911.com/board.html It's Lavarellos company. It's interesting who's names are on his advisory board and names of people who speak regularly at his conferences. You will see Balkwill, Carney, Kost, Stinger, etc. I guess once again they are all sleeping with both candidates. :devil:
2nd floor

Postby sso » 10/08/08 04:48:16

I will!!!!

He got caught using a NASRO credit card buying alcoholic drinks while at a nudie bar. Lavarello refuses to admit he made a mistake because "he just doesn't get it."

BEST GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE MAKING SLANDEROUS POSTINGS

LAVARELLO WAS THE ONE WHO PUT AN END TO CARELESS SPENDING IN NASRO, AND THE THEN PRESIDENT FROM KANSAS WAS THE ONE WHO USED THE CARD FOR THE NUDIE CLUB AND LAVARELLO BLEW HIM IN. HE WENT AFTER LAVARELLO. LAVARELLO CREATED TIGHT FINANCIAL RESTAINTS ON NASRO AND SOME OF THE BOARD THAT FIRED HIM DIDN'T LIKE IT.

THEY VOTED TO FIRE HIM 51% TO 49% AND HE FILED A LAWSUIT. THEY SETTLED FOR HIS RESIGNATION AND PAID HIM $$ BIGTIME.

LAVARELLO IS AS STRAIGHT AS THEY COME.

HE USE TO BE CLOSE TO BALKWILL, STINGER AND CARNEY BUT THEY HAVE SWITCHED AND SUPPORTED KNIGHT.
sso

Postby Guest » 10/08/08 05:38:47

NASRO nudie bar wrote:
Drinking Buddies wrote:Trust me, Stinger may have donated to Knight--but he hopes Lavarello wins. They (Stinger & Lavarello) are drinking buddies. That is fact not fiction. Guess who DUI Curt was with prior to being stopped at a check point and arrested for DUI while driving an SSO vehicle??? DUI Curt blows over a .14 (administrative breath test on the same Intoxilyzer he would have used for the evidentiary test) and he still denies that he was drunk. Now is that the type of character and professionalism you want from your next Sheriff or do you want to start a new page where your Sheriff is well respected like Geof Monge??

It's interesting that both Stinger & Laverello were both arrested for driving drunk. Birds of a feather flock together. :roll:

Drinking Buddies wrote:For someone who is concerned with substance abuse, how come Lavarello can't admit he made a mistake? Yeah, we really need a Sheriff that doesn't have enough common sense to understand that you don't drink and drive----especially a department vehicle.

Good point! He blew over twice the legal DUI limit on the intoxilyzer, but he can't admit that he made a mistake. Idiot. :mad:

Drinking Buddies wrote: I won't even go into the issues of why he is no longer with NASRO.

I will!!!! :mrgreen:

He got caught using a NASRO credit card buying alcoholic drinks while at a nudie bar. Lavarello refuses to admit he made a mistake because "he just doesn't get it." :?

Postby ole timer » 10/08/08 06:42:03

[quote[code][/code]="2nd floor"]Go to this link, http://www.schoolsafety911.com/board.html It's Lavarellos company. It's interesting who's names are on his advisory board and names of people who speak regularly at his conferences. You will see Balkwill, Carney, Kost, Stinger, etc. I guess once again they are all sleeping with both candidates. :devil:[/quote]
The Lt. in someone elses bed, thats not a suprise :snicker:
ole timer

Next

Return to Sarasota County Sheriff's Office