Finally, Dispatch Will Be Great!

Moderators: Mod 587, mod 584, Staff Moderator

Finally, Dispatch Will Be Great!

Postby HolyShit!!! » 08/16/11 18:56:01

Wow, we have the stupidest administration in history. This decision must have been made or influenced by Captain Kermit the Frog. Wow! Reminds me of that movie "Being There" with Peter Sellers.

Or, are they going to give it a few months then demoter her back to grunt on the road. In that case, hmmmm. Pretty smart then!

Nah.
HolyShit!!!

Re: Finally, Dispatch Will Be Great!

Postby Boomer » 08/16/11 21:24:59

"demoter her" ???

WTF is that and shouldn't we find out who "motered" her to begin with? :D :D

Is this something anyone can do?

Is there a website with instructions on how to "moter" someone? 'cause I googled it and came up with nothing but xxx sites.

Nah never mind it's probably just something you KW guys now about. :P :P
Boomer
Verified LEO

Postby Wowyourassishuge » 08/17/11 14:37:41

Yeah you idiot, we all now about. If your going to comment on someones spelling or grammar, you should try to NOT make a spelling error yourself you F-tard. Let me guess, you went to Marathon High? :D
Wowyourassishuge

Postby Deputyall » 08/18/11 10:32:46

Typical sheriff bob decision.....let the undersheriff who smashes morale with sworn staff, choose the worst manager of people on the road. Who learned how to be a people person from capt gt and put her in charge of dispatch. Way to go bob let Rick make u more of a laughing stock. I love it. Oh wait let's also create another Lt job for the biggest mistake in a uniform because she can't handle another job. Wow two Lt position created for her in less than five years. It pays to be friends with the undersheriff

Let's count bob created a chiefs position a admin captain two lieutenants oh don't forget his buddy's wife who needed a job now is an attorney working in ia. But wait by state statue she can't question law enforcement officers in an investigation she's not sworn law enforcement WOW I gues. It pays to be friends with Bob too
Deputyall

Postby HolyShit!!! » 08/18/11 13:57:58

That was pretty well put. Anyone know why they didn't put TS in that job after all the money they spent on grooming her for the job?!?
HolyShit!!!

Postby Sugartits » 08/18/11 15:54:22

I'm going to go out on a limb here and offer up a possible explanation. It's one of two things;
They figured out that all the overtime was being manipulated, so that she could work it or;
They didn't think she would play ball.

:cop: BTW... Who's going to train her? I think i'm going to take some vacation time! :cop:
Sugartits

Postby Guest » 08/22/11 13:02:28

as word has it ... the second train of thought is 100% accurate ....TS wouldn't pay ball! if your told your scored the highest, you have the best evals, you have the most knowledge... BUT .... TS said thanks, but no thanks for second in command keeping her professional integrity and taking her ball and going home.

Postby Ruserious » 09/04/11 16:29:11

MCSO dispatch is a joke.
Ruserious

Postby Guest » 01/23/12 04:42:41

Sugartits wrote:I'm going to go out on a limb here and offer up a possible explanation. It's one of two things;
They figured out that all the overtime was being manipulated, so that she could work it or;
They didn't think she would play ball.

:cop: BTW... Who's going to train her? I think i'm going to take some vacation time! :cop:

TS was all about the OT..She prided herself on breaking 100k per year...that was then though..things may have changed since...

Postby I blinked » 10/17/12 23:11:07

So, does anyone out there have any idea as to how many people have left Communications since the creation of Uncle Gene's Minnie Me ?
I blinked

Postby Guest » 10/19/12 06:02:31

I blinked wrote:So, does anyone out there have any idea as to how many people have left Communications since the creation of Uncle Gene's Minnie Me ?

She's a fat hot mess.... That place is a JOKE....

Postby purebs » 10/23/12 09:10:36

According to a source dispatch is currently down 5 spots and haven't hired anyone since June.
purebs

Postby guest 4xxx » 10/23/12 20:55:01

purebs wrote:According to a source dispatch is currently down 5 spots and haven't hired anyone since June.

It just can't be, Ramsay has told everyone that employee retention and recruitment were no longer an issue. It has never been better. :lol:

OH wait , wait ,wait, is that the same Ramsay that told us lies about the budget, crime being down and he was never disciplined? Yes I think it is. Oh never mind, in that case it was just another lie from the trickster. :shock: :shock:

I'm thinking Tricky Rick will be spending some extra time in confession this week. No probably not, as I attend the same church as his parents and I have never seen the trickster once.
guest 4xxx

Return to Monroe County Sheriff's Office