Lt Amato to Doral

Postby Guest » 04/20/13 21:33:23

She will be running the motorpool. Another xpo supporter

Re: Lt Amato to Doral

Postby Guest » 04/20/13 23:53:12

Good for her anything beats this shithole

Postby Guest » 04/21/13 01:35:22

She should run court liaison, she did such a great job burning the working officers. That's all she is good for.

Postby Guest » 04/21/13 05:47:31

Lt go to the Doral post and talk smack over there

Postby LOSERDETECTOR » 04/21/13 07:12:14

Guest wrote:She should run court liaison, she did such a great job burning the working officers. That's all she is good for.

IF THE OFFICERS DID THEIR JOBS AND FOLLOWED THE RULES, THEN WOULD NOT HAVE TO DO HER JOB AND FOLLOW HER RULES LOSER...THE WORKING OFFICERS SHOULD KNOW THAT SOMETIMES THERE IS A COURT RELATED ELEMENT ATTACHED TO DIP AND PANHANDLING ARRESTS
LOSERDETECTOR

Postby Guest » 04/21/13 08:11:24

All this trash talk about Amato yet not one mention of Javier and Sergio using their positions for personal benefit by getting new cars when they were not entitled to it. I think that's a bigger issue.

Postby Papi » 04/21/13 09:21:04

Guest wrote:All this trash talk about Amato yet not one mention of Javier and Sergio using their positions for personal benefit by getting new cars when they were not entitled to it. I think that's a bigger issue.

Well if that is true, I don't care who gets a new car or not. What I meant was many officers lost wages cause of her actions. With the new policy at the time , there was nt much room for error. For the above reply you are a real sapingon, a reprimand here and there does not hurt anyone's pocket. Taking a reprimand an 40 hours, now that is really BS. That's the way boy king made it. He was so proud to do that I hear he used to brag and laugh about it. I asked around other agencies and none have such a strict enforcement , like hours. So you that is saying if we all do our jobs right and don't miss court. When you out there making 1 to 5 arrest a day, like Paulino, Stevens, grass back in the days, and all these DUI guys and the rest of the active officers , back in the days. Of course you will always miss 1 or 4 court days in 1 year. I think it happens to all of us. Is just the way it is when you are that active. For you to come in here and talk smack defending her. She never showed no heart when a rookie officers was missing court week after week, a family member had passed away and he lost track. She wrote him up for over 100 hours, and the kid had to take it to civil service. That is just plain wrong, I wish I could just walk up to her face and tell her. I know that wont happen , since I am just a fish out of the bowl. 1 day I will come across her on the streets and I will gladly confront her and tell her straight to her face , what an evil piece of CaCa she was for doing what she did while in court liaison. By the way Gladys go back and see how many people you wrote up to figure out who I am. You will never know, since I never missed court. After that policy , I came out with my own policy it goes like this. zERo arrest. = missed court, ZERo missed court = no reprimand, no reprimand = no lost wages. How you like that? I rather go work the heat games, marlins or whatever is out there to make the extra $$$$$$$$$$$. To this date I live by that rule. Thanks Gladys for helping us out, I wish you the best at Doral. :devil: :devil: :devil:
Papi

Postby Guest » 04/21/13 09:30:39

Give javi two new cars, his the one the stuck it down here throat with that write me a redline bull. I hope she does leave and take your boyfriend Mirana with you.

Postby swat223 » 04/21/13 11:14:11

i hear u guys talk about Javier but when it comes down to pay cuts everyone is bitching but Javier is the only one writing letters to the mayor and commissions while you guys complain why dont you start to unify yourself and start putting Ur ass on the line for each other in regards to your pension and pay cuts 1 person cant do it by himself
swat223

Postby Guest » 04/21/13 11:18:21

All of you Javier Ortiz suck asses make me sick! If you don't want to go to court it's simple don't make arrests or simply call in sick. If you follow the rules they can't burn you for them. All of you that just want to do whatever you want to do and not get in trouble for it are no better than the criminals we arrest. I've been here for 25 years and have no reprimands and I'm a lot more productive than these new rookies. I have a real problem with the president of the FOP who was assigned a 2011 Impala turning it in for an older Ford Taurus thereby making him eligible for a new car. His stunt caused someone who was entitled to go without. That's wrong. First it's a car the it's an under the table deal to deprive us of more pay and benefits. Corruption is corruption.

Postby Guest » 04/21/13 11:38:32

Lt amato you done what was right....with sgt ortiz and sergio taking a new car.

I understand why you did not due it family does come first..

But it hard for these two to getaway with it..

Some one pls step up and due the right thing

Postby Guest » 04/21/13 17:26:50

LOSERDETECTOR wrote:
Guest wrote:She should run court liaison, she did such a great job burning the working officers. That's all she is good for.

IF THE OFFICERS DID THEIR JOBS AND FOLLOWED THE RULES, THEN WOULD NOT HAVE TO DO HER JOB AND FOLLOW HER RULES LOSER...THE WORKING OFFICERS SHOULD KNOW THAT SOMETIMES THERE IS A COURT RELATED ELEMENT ATTACHED TO DIP AND PANHANDLING ARRESTS

Such anger Glady. Your going to missed. NOT!!!

Postby Pichel » 04/21/13 18:20:51

Tremendous zerooooo, to the left. Afraid to be on the streets. Great job bloom.
Pichel

Postby Naughty » 04/21/13 18:36:30

Y would she leave she has a great scam here she can't work afternoon or nights
Naughty

Postby Guest » 04/21/13 23:35:16

Naughty wrote:Y would she leave she has a great scam here she can't work afternoon or nights

Hey u just don't understand...if u had mouths to feed in the afternoons u would be in the same boat. Wo the hell is going to feed her monkey if she works b or c shift...have some consideration for cheetah and Jane..

Next

Return to Miami Police Department