Update on Officer? Orestes Guas Jr

Moderators: MOD 648, MOD 637, MOD 644, MOD 634, Staff Moderator

Re: Update on Officer? Orestes Guas Jr

Postby Father Time » 09/17/12 09:29:59

Bobby you and Charlie should've been arrested a long time ago when both you helped cover up the Shooting Death of that unarmed kid, that now Judge Ivan Fernandez ( then swat ) was involved in...well said by fins up! Don't throw stones when your house is made of Glass! :devil:
Father Time

Postby arias » 09/17/12 13:55:21

Del rio you are a snitch.
arias

Postby jailer » 09/17/12 14:59:02

Jesus go to the MDC clerk of courts web site and look up case number F-02-024148-A so you can remind yourself of who you really are. :cop:
jailer

Postby DEL RIO » 09/18/12 05:49:20

BEATY....where did you go? Let me guess, you went and are using your wife as a Shield, just like you hid behind her when the feds were questioning you and the Vertically and Ethnically
one...you know the one that his parents at birth named him CARLOS, but i guess that he changed his name to CHARLIE....was that a legal name change? went to the clerk of courts and saw no legal name change....oh well ICE will catch up to this illegally alien....

BEATY...is your wife still working for the Eastern Federal Credit Union? you know the same credit union that you and the Ethnically challenged one said that you were attending a function with and that you couldn't of been meeting and scheming with anyone because you guys were at your wife's party from work....Remember that you and the Ethnically challenged one said thank God that the feds never checked on us going to that party, because then we a reference to you and the Ethnically challenged one would be in a world of SHizzat? I had to dust of my notes it's been a while...would you also like to know the date and the time that both you and the Ethically challenged one made this spontaneous statement to me? You should know that I kept copious notes...ask the city when I sued the shizzat out of them and won big...Ivan looked like the B!@#$ that he is on the stand, sucking my attorney's azz, so that my attorney wouldn't destroy him.

UNLIKE you and the Ethnically challenged one, me and my wife NEVER handed you and the Ethnically challenged one to anybody, and we sucked it up....me and my wife will never hand up a cop and his family...unlike you and the Ethically challenged one.

However, time is here and it's going to be your turn in the pickle and let's see how you and your wife handle the stress of being arrested...Oh you too Ethnically challenged one your right with him and by the way you don't have that marital exemption your former spouse from testifying against you....think you got divorced....from KEN TUCKY...but not picking on her, I leave that for you and BEATY....

Oh I almost forgot, I believe that both of you committed these crimes before your pension, so ask others whom committed crimes like yourselves, what happens when you do....I believe that your pension is vacated and you have to repay everything that was paid to you.
DEL RIO

Postby Guest » 09/18/12 06:48:27

Have you ever heard of statute of limitations?

Postby Montoto » 09/18/12 07:59:24

Hey soos, how much kickbacks are you getting these days?
Montoto

Postby oficer » 09/19/12 06:13:16

Del Rio you and your spouse are convicted felons. That will never change....
oficer

Postby Arias » 09/19/12 07:53:35

No felons welcomed on this site, you lost your right when you betrayed the badge. Chump :devil:
Arias

Postby Centurion Emeritus » 09/19/12 08:29:13

DEL RIO wrote:BEATY....where did you go? Let me guess, you went and are using your wife as a Shield, just like you hid behind her when the feds were questioning you and the Vertically and Ethnically
one...you know the one that his parents at birth named him CARLOS, but i guess that he changed his name to CHARLIE....was that a legal name change? went to the clerk of courts and saw no legal name change....oh well ICE will catch up to this illegally alien....

BEATY...is your wife still working for the Eastern Federal Credit Union? you know the same credit union that you and the Ethnically challenged one said that you were attending a function with and that you couldn't of been meeting and scheming with anyone because you guys were at your wife's party from work....Remember that you and the Ethnically challenged one said thank God that the feds never checked on us going to that party, because then we a reference to you and the Ethnically challenged one would be in a world of SHizzat? I had to dust of my notes it's been a while...would you also like to know the date and the time that both you and the Ethically challenged one made this spontaneous statement to me? You should know that I kept copious notes...ask the city when I sued the shizzat out of them and won big...Ivan looked like the B!@#$ that he is on the stand, sucking my attorney's azz, so that my attorney wouldn't destroy him.

UNLIKE you and the Ethnically challenged one, me and my wife NEVER handed you and the Ethnically challenged one to anybody, and we sucked it up....me and my wife will never hand up a cop and his family...unlike you and the Ethically challenged one.

However, time is here and it's going to be your turn in the pickle and let's see how you and your wife handle the stress of being arrested...Oh you too Ethnically challenged one your right with him and by the way you don't have that marital exemption your former spouse from testifying against you....think you got divorced....from KEN TUCKY...but not picking on her, I leave that for you and BEATY....

Oh I almost forgot, I believe that both of you committed these crimes before your pension, so ask others whom committed crimes like yourselves, what happens when you do....I believe that your pension is vacated and you have to repay everything that was paid to you.

On your absolute best day you would not make a pimple on these guys butts.
They were good cops that you could depend on.
I know them both and I would go through any door with those guys.
Can't say that about you.
Centurion Emeritus

Postby Bon Voyage » 09/20/12 02:07:54

Isn't he chilln in SOS waiting to get his stripes? I would, then go back inside.
Bon Voyage

Postby 370 » 09/20/12 03:42:50

Arias, what color are you using on your toe nails these days?...You remember when we were working that off duty event at Bayfront Park and you twisted your right ankle and Rescue had to fight you to take off your boots...and then fight you to take off your socks...remember the RED Nail Polish that you had on ALL of your TOE NAILS....

Oh by the way, the Chambliss brothers said that they Again kicked your Arse at Versailles, because you didn't have Del Rio, Rodriguez, LLodra, or Montoto...2 protect you...

Remember, that after the Chambliss brothers beat your arse, that you ran like the P@##$ that you are and asked then Major Ivo Alvarez, to get you DEL Rio, Mauricio, LLodra, and Montoto to protect you from getting ur arse beat again....

Is it Officer Arias, or Sergeant Arias? either way you were the best rear gate person ever...

Knowing you George, after reading this post, you would normally go home and beat your wife...if not for Montoto that saved ur arse from getting arrested for DV, but may she R.I.P., so beat your dog or call bk and kizz his arse....

George, what color are the TOE Nails?....Paint them B!@#$ RED to mach your style!

370, I'm the CHIEF !!!!!!!!! :devil:

Postby herald » 09/20/12 03:47:55

Statue of limitations...? we will see, I've been told that John V. Gilles and Wifredo A. Ferrer have been notified.....we will see....

Centurion was, it Beaty or Fernandez, that gave you the throw down, when you killed that unarmed kid? :cop:
herald

Postby boar » 09/20/12 18:35:47

bigote you gone hunting already? :evil:
boar

Postby old sgt » 09/20/12 19:32:16

the real cops in that crew was llodra and Rodriguez..Del Rio was always hiding behind Montoto
old sgt

Postby Guest » 09/20/12 22:22:21

DEL RIO wrote:BEATY....where did you go? Let me guess, you went and are using your wife as a Shield, just like you hid behind her when the feds were questioning you and the Vertically and Ethnically

So, did you become a snitch before or after you were adjudicated a felon? May God give you 10 times the Good and Evil you wish on others.

PreviousNext

Return to Miami Police Department