Sheriff Hunter Back

Moderators: mod 167, Staff Moderator

Sheriff Hunter Back

Postby Guest » 09/30/09 06:11:08

Anyone curious why former Sheriff Hunter is hanging around a lot now?

He was at the domestic violence meeting last week. He was at the commish meeting yesterday to lobby against charter government and for Dwight Brock. KR looks really bad like he's sick.

Re: Sheriff Hunter Back

Postby UP ALLNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! » 09/30/09 08:23:49

How about the fact that he is still an Auxillary Deputy with the Agency for starters!!
UP ALLNIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby Guest » 09/30/09 08:55:41

He's probably going to run again for something. Auxiliary deputies don't show up at meetings and lobby the board of commisioners.

Postby guest58654 » 09/30/09 13:58:50

Maybe he'll run against Scott for Lee County Sheriff. :D
guest58654

Postby threedigitiq » 09/30/09 14:19:58

How about Collier County sheriff?
threedigitiq

Postby Just Ask » 09/30/09 18:53:12

Why don't you just ask him? I did. Didn't ask him why he was there but I asked him what he is doing these days. He is working for an organization that works closely with the S.O. He is also a board member for a couple of community / youth organizations that work closely with the CCSO. He seems happy and relaxed and glad to be out of the headlines.
Just Ask

Postby Guest » 09/30/09 19:37:27

Just Ask wrote:Why don't you just ask him? I did. Didn't ask him why he was there but I asked him what he is doing these days. He is working for an organization that works closely with the S.O. He is also a board member for a couple of community / youth organizations that work closely with the CCSO. He seems happy and relaxed and glad to be out of the headlines.

No no no NO!...you've got it all wrong. You can't just THROW out an answer based on facts and investigation...you have put on your tinfoil hat and make up sh^t. Like KR looks sick...or maybe DH is here to run for Sheriff.

On another note, concerning above poster's statement that auxilliary deps don't show up at county meetings...are you serious? You realize he was the Sheriff here for 20 years right?

Postby Guest » 09/30/09 20:39:16

guest58654 wrote:Maybe he'll run against Scott for Lee County Sheriff. :D

Goodness no. We don't need him in Lee County. We like Mike!!!! You guys keep him if you love him so much. KR might not be around much longer from what we're hearing up here.

Postby tengoclue » 10/01/09 06:07:08

(Removed by Mod 167)
tengoclue

Postby Guest » 10/01/09 06:39:01

DH casts a huge shadow. I'd hate to be KR.

Postby Yeah Right » 10/01/09 16:55:14

Guest wrote:
guest58654 wrote:Maybe he'll run against Scott for Lee County Sheriff. :D

Goodness no. We don't need him in Lee County. We like Mike!!!! You guys keep him if you love him so much. KR might not be around much longer from what we're hearing up here.

That's funny. MS might not be around much longer from what we're hearing down here.
Yeah Right

Postby Guest » 10/01/09 19:03:49

I'm not hearing anything about either of them. I think they'll be just fine.

Postby Why not » 10/04/09 10:14:32

Oh, my crystal ball, will DH come back? Yes, :shock: he will bring CF back and correction officers will bow to him.
Why not

Postby Guest » 10/05/09 16:46:23

He keeps the Aux status so he can use the crappy, but free gym above the jail.

Postby ReveN » 10/13/09 22:12:16

Just Ask wrote:Why don't you just ask him? I did. Didn't ask him why he was there but I asked him what he is doing these days. He is working for an organization that works closely with the S.O. He is also a board member for a couple of community / youth organizations that work closely with the CCSO. He seems happy and relaxed and glad to be out of the headlines.

Out of the headlines? LOL That man lives to be in the headlines, that is why he is back. What until the "organization" he is currently working for discovers all his secrets he has been keeping! Pull up your lazy boy, grab your popcorn and favorite beverage and enjoy the show!
ReveN

Next

Return to Collier County Sheriff's Office