Rambosk depo out

Moderators: mod 167, Staff Moderator

Rambosk depo out

Postby Oh oh » 08/14/09 14:27:54

Rambosk's depo is out of the bag now. Wonder what it says about his former brother-in-law MM and the command staff, Hunter and the CCSOs attorneys? Wonder what will happen now with the elections board violations and Hatch Act complaints?
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/aug/14/daily-news-obtains-rambosks-sworn-statement-disput/
Oh oh

Re: Rambosk depo out

Postby Guest » 08/14/09 15:00:32

Interesting.
BTW,
What's with the eighth grade art project calendar on the front of the sheriff's web site? Clip art-extravaganza. Get some professionals on that web site.

Postby Guest » 08/14/09 16:39:46

All I see is an attorney as nuts as his client Vinny. Keep dreaming LOSERS!

Postby Guest » 08/14/09 17:10:37

I heard JB has his campaign signs designed already. Yeah, Jim. Don't listen to Williams. You can be sheriff whenever you want.

Postby Paradise » 08/14/09 18:26:43

Are you kidding me? I just read the entire deposition... what a waste of my time!

I thought the deposition was about Vinny getting arrested? Why is it that the whole deposition is about BO?

That deposition yielded NO information. The lawyer must be a rookie and no experience. He continued to choke... let me back up... have to restate... let me back up... say again... let me back up... Hmmm, what was my question?

Angelangel, if this was your evidence then I really feel sorry for you. You must really be disappointed or delusional if you think this deposition has yielded any evidence other than Sheriff Rambosk is just that... the SHERIFF; time to move on!
Paradise
Verified LEO

Postby Guest » 08/14/09 19:12:53

Do you really think anyone who knows this depo is full of lies will let it ride out there like that? Do you think the paper is going to buy this lying from the top law enforcement officer in the county? Wake up!!!
I can't believe Rambosk thought this was going to be public. Ever. OH Boy, this will be fun!

Postby Paradise » 08/14/09 19:20:17

Guest wrote:Do you really think anyone who knows this depo is full of lies will let it ride out there like that? Do you think the paper is going to buy this lying from the top law enforcement officer in the county? Wake up!!!
I can't believe Rambosk thought this was going to be public. Ever. OH Boy, this will be fun!

Lies? What lies... If there were any facts to begin with that proved anything other than what was stated during his deposition then there would not have been a reason to have the deposition. A deposition is a fact gathering mission and in this case the facts were stated and the mission is complete.

Get over it. There are no lies, the tyrant that conducted themslf improperly no longer works at CCSO and the right man was voted by the public into office. You have nothing but pipe dreams.

See you in three years :wink:
Paradise
Verified LEO

Postby Tell Me » 08/15/09 06:40:15

What happens if you lie in a deposition?
Tell Me

Postby Guest » 08/15/09 07:46:54

If I were a member of the command staff, I might start sewing aprons and selling them online. Could be a big business when the house of cards built with lies starts crumbling. Just a happy thought.

Postby Paparazzi LEO » 08/15/09 07:56:09

All you Ortino, Vinny and O'mally supporters keep stating lies, lies and more lies but no one has proven with one piece of evidence, including a deposition that anyone is not telling the truth!

What a bunch of loud mouths; put your money where you mouth is and POST SOME FACTS. Don't try and scare me that the paper will uncover something. The paper is a joke of a media source and you already made a complaint to the state with no action taken thus far.

Perhaps your alligations of wrong doing are only that!!

If you can not post some facts backing your alligations then Shut The Foodhole Up!
Teach a MAN to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.
Teach a COP to fish and he will sit on a boat and drink beer all day...
Paparazzi LEO
LEO Affairs Major

Postby Guest » 08/15/09 09:19:05

I'll see you at the thrift shop in my town with no name so we can buy material and sew and sell. Maybe photos, too.

Postby Paparazzi LEO » 08/15/09 13:34:57

Guest wrote:I'll see you at the thrift shop in my town with no name so we can buy material and sew and sell. Maybe photos, too.

OK you are out there bro, now go play with the little green men in your town and you will be ok.
Teach a MAN to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.
Teach a COP to fish and he will sit on a boat and drink beer all day...
Paparazzi LEO
LEO Affairs Major

Postby Guest0 » 08/15/09 15:21:52

Did anyone bother to read the article? It stated that CCSO, Rambosk and Hunter have already been cleared by the courts of ALL charges.
The only ones this case is against are the three deputies involved in Vinnies arrest. They will all be cleared soon.
Vinnie has thrown his clown hat in the ring for 2012 so get used to seeing and hearing from him. He will be trying to make CCSO look bad for the next couple of years.

The good news is, everytime he makes an appearance, it gives the public a chance to see him, thereby guaranteeing he will never be elected to anything.
Guest0

Postby Guest0 » 08/15/09 16:00:11

Guest0 wrote:Did anyone bother to read the article? It stated that CCSO, Rambosk and Hunter have already been cleared by the courts of ALL charges.
The only ones this case is against are the three deputies involved in Vinnies arrest. They will all be cleared soon.
Vinnie has thrown his clown hat in the ring for 2012 so get used to seeing and hearing from him. He will be trying to make CCSO look bad for the next couple of years.

The good news is, everytime he makes an appearance, it gives the public a chance to see him, thereby guaranteeing he will never be elected to anything.

Last couple of paragraphs in the story :

In May, the court dismissed all counts against Rambosk, Hunter and Collier County in Angiolillo’s lawsuit. However, counts remain open against the deputies who arrested Angiolillo, who has already announced his candidacy for Collier sheriff in 2012.

Rambosk said he participated in the deposition representing the Sheriff’s Office. The allegations against him are not affecting the agency, he said.

“I also believe that our deputies acted appropriately given the evidence and I’m confident that there will be a favorable result for the deputies,” Rambosk said. “I can tell you that this is obviously just continued malicious actions by a losing political opponent.”

A motion to depose Daily News reporter Ryan Mills for Angiolillo’s lawsuit was quashed in June.
Guest0

Postby 10000BC » 09/02/09 00:18:08

Paradise wrote:
Guest wrote:Do you really think anyone who knows this depo is full of lies will let it ride out there like that? Do you think the paper is going to buy this lying from the top law enforcement officer in the county? Wake up!!!

Lies? What lies... If there were any facts to begin with that proved anything other than what was stated during his deposition then there would not have been a reason to have the deposition. A deposition is a fact gathering mission and in this case the facts were stated and the mission is complete.

Get over it. There are no lies, the tyrant that conducted themself improperly no longer works at CCSO and the right man was voted by the public into office. You have nothing but pipe dreams.

See you in three years :wink:

Exactly! And his initials are DH. He is in hiding on the other coast. But fear not; he shall appear again very soon and not because he wants too!
10000BC

Next

Return to Collier County Sheriff's Office