new general order

Moderators: mod 167, Staff Moderator

new general order

Postby angelangel » 06/11/09 10:23:19

So what do you think about the new general order? Isn't some of it suppressing your freedom of speech? I'm not saying it's all bad, but the parts that aren't bad are already covered elsewhere...like don't give up insider information...
angelangel
LEO Affairs Captain

Re: new general order

Postby notaguest » 06/11/09 10:42:18

Why don't you ask a certain somebody how they feel about that new policy. I hear he is in quite the jam right now for his post.
notaguest

Postby angelangel » 06/11/09 10:51:00

Might that be Paparazzi LEO?
angelangel
LEO Affairs Captain

Postby notaguest » 06/11/09 10:59:59

go back and read the thread, then read the policy and then you will know.
notaguest

Postby notafng » 06/11/09 11:11:36

I heard he is being sent to d7 to be BM's girlfriend.
notafng

Postby Guest » 06/11/09 11:24:36

who got in trouble?

Postby Paparazzi LEO » 06/11/09 11:27:21

angelangel wrote:Might that be Paparazzi LEO?

Hey Jen what are you talking about now?
Teach a MAN to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.
Teach a COP to fish and he will sit on a boat and drink beer all day...
Paparazzi LEO
LEO Affairs Major

Postby Guest » 06/11/09 14:42:06

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! HA HA HA HA!

Postby Guest » 06/11/09 17:42:14

Once mothernature (AKA: angelangel, Sara Matheson, NoSecrets) figures it out, she'll cut n paste it onto a NDN blog.

Postby Guest » 06/11/09 19:21:27

Okay. So we all stop posting now because someone got there pee pee caught in a vise and an outsider is posting our discussions on a newspaper site that few people actually trust. I thought the purpose of this site is to be able to discuss issues and problems. If we fear that the general public knows that there are issues and problems in a large multi-faceted agency then we will self destruct.
So, someone is facing a disciplinary action because he identified himself after being confronted with the issue. Looks like honesty is not the best policy sometimes. I talked to that person in great length recently and determined that he agreed with an already obvious issue and voice it on this forum. Up until the other day it was not a violation of policy.
He is relatively upbeat about the outcome, but what makes me mad is that he is beginning to sound like a beaten down dog. Not disgruntled just less enthusiastic. That is not what we want our senior guys to become. We want their wisdom and experience passed on to the new guys and girls and not kept to themselves.
If you who he is, call him and give him your support. I did

Postby Curios George » 06/11/09 21:02:14

The SAD thing to all of this is this:

That person, as well as many, many others, through out the years HAVE done the right thing and went to their supervisor (Lt HM )and TOLD him their concerns regarding KH and her flawed investigations. This is nothing new; the troops told their supervisor. They did what the agency and policy asks of them when a problem is recognized!

The failure is that Lt HM FAILED to listen not once, but NUMEROUS times. So much, that at one point the problem had left the agency and HE, and only HE, chose to bring her back!

Not only does everyone who works with her know that there is a problem but also FHP. Say what you want about FHP and like ALL agencies they have some good cops and some bad ones but when it comes to completing the BASIC standards of accident reconstruction, even a rookie knows what needs to be done.

The point to my post is this:

If deputies bring to the attention a percieved problem to their chain-of-command and the chain-of-command FAILS to adress the problem then don't get your panties in a wad when the information hits this site!

This site is a way to vent, like it or not, so if you do not want your dirty little secrets to be posted on a public site then CORRECT the problem when it is brought to your attention! This is how you keep stuff off of this board. Deputies will continue to post about problems that affect their job and not corrected by staff; they will just do it under an assumed name instead of their real name.

A message for Lt HM: Grow up, drop the egotistical attitude, stop crying to command staff like a little baby and be a man and "Man-up". Tell your chain of command that YOU stepped on it and FIX the problem. Stop trying to put the blame on a 20 year CPL. Maybe you should follow his example; tell the truth when asked and accept responsibility for your actions... he did!!
Curios George
LEO Affairs Major

Postby jackiechiles » 06/11/09 21:13:55

Post Removed
Last edited by jackiechiles on 09/18/09 08:02:04, edited 1 time in total.
jackiechiles
LEO Affairs Sergeant

Postby Sysop » 06/11/09 21:59:25

Greetings Guys,

We're closely following this case to make sure the deputy is treated fairly. From what we understand, we have every reason to believe that he will be and that you won't be reading about a mistreated deputy on this site and in your local paper. While we can appreciate someone's willingness to identify themselves and to stand by what they right, I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that you can post anonymously on this site as long as your post is within our Terms of Use. At least the deputy in question told the truth and had no ill will towards the department. Things happen, we grow from it (and the department creates new SOPs to deal with it) and we move on.

Stay Safe!
Sysop
Site Admin

Postby Guest » 06/12/09 16:02:46

Supposedly PB will be getting his punishment sometime Monday. I'm so curious to see what he gets because I want to know how bad the system has failed. He said he will just accept what he gets and move on. It doesn't seem like he going to get all upset and bad mouth anyone. He said all this waiting and not knowing anything has been more punishment than anything they can hand down short of termination. I told him to start hording the skeeter spray cause he's going south to the bung hole of Collier County. I said that the best thing about this is that he will no longer be in the sphere of influence of LT HM.
Keep your head up bro. We all know who the bad guy is in all of this.

Postby Guest » 06/12/09 17:35:33

The most impressive thing about all of this is that HM can go and feel proud. He can feel proud that he manipulated the system and hurt our beloved Sheriff's Office.

Next

Return to Collier County Sheriff's Office