Powdered Tomatoes

Moderators: mod 167, Staff Moderator

Powdered Tomatoes

Postby Hothouse Willy » 04/19/11 15:43:57

Anybody know where I can go in Immokalee to buy powdered tomatoes? :devil:
Hothouse Willy

Re: Powdered Tomatoes

Postby Kool Hand Luke » 04/20/11 18:09:11

Hothouse Willy wrote:Anybody know where I can go in Immokalee to buy powdered tomatoes? :devil:

All one must do is go down the dirt road to buy gator mugs, tshirts and magnets.
Kool Hand Luke

Postby You say tomato » 04/20/11 19:46:36

me no picky tomato.
You say tomato

Postby infidel george » 04/20/11 23:21:16

Hothouse Willy wrote:Anybody know where I can go in Immokalee to buy powdered tomatoes? :devil:

now thats funny, i dont care who you are :snicker:
infidel george

Postby Will E. Nelson » 04/21/11 16:48:35

Immokalee - the only place in the state where they sell tomatoes by the kilo :cop:
Will E. Nelson

Postby Willy Wonka » 04/22/11 01:59:17

I think Homer Simpson said it best... D'oh!!! :shock:
Willy Wonka

Postby PeeWee » 04/22/11 22:22:45

Who was that VNB guy that was investigating the Pee Wee/Sanders case?
PeeWee

Postby Stupid is as Stupid does » 04/23/11 01:06:51

Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.
P.J. O'Rourke
Stupid is as Stupid does

Postby Dasle them with BS » 04/23/11 01:27:34

Did you know America ranks the lowest in education but the highest in drug use? It's nice to be number one, but we can fix that. All we need to do is start the war on education. If it's anywhere near as successful as our war on drugs, in no time we'll all be hooked on phonics. ~Leighann Lord
Dasle them with BS

Postby Forrest Hunter » 04/23/11 08:13:49

Dirty is as dirty does...

Would it be a problem if I had notorious felon as a business partner? Naaaaaaaaahhh...I'll need a fall guy anyway :cop:
Forrest Hunter

Postby 6 wrecks in 6 years? » 04/24/11 09:22:18

On another note, "6 wrecks in 6 years is not below average" ...that quote is an embarassment. How about just saying, "That's WAY ABOVE average, bad luck or whatever, he will no longer be driving a CCSO car."
Oh and I am certified, with more time in the JT and I do know what I'm talking about. Let's release the video from his car...is there any...no?...'broken camera'? Ok then, how bout the other car riding code with him...oh no, HIS CAMERA 'BROKEN' TOO??? What odd bad luck..............
(Removed by Mod 167) The public is not stupid. :!:

If you want to discuss the facts then that is fine, but stick to the facts and don't come on here threatening people to do the right thing or insinuate that someone is not doing the right thing. And BTW, you need to get your facts right when quoting someone or getting on a your high horse. This is what the Cmdr said: “I don’t know if that would be average, but it’s not below average,” Being accurate will lend more credability to your position stance...

Mod 167
6 wrecks in 6 years?

Postby Here today gone tomorrow » 04/25/11 13:04:21

How far do you have to go to avoid extradition? Hypothetically
Here today gone tomorrow

Postby Guest » 04/25/11 14:15:01

Don't they have anyone to talk for CCSO instead of commanders who might say stupid things? Like maybe captains???? Or chiefs????

Postby Who Me? » 04/25/11 17:43:24

Guest wrote:Don't they have anyone to talk for CCSO instead of commanders who might say stupid things? Like maybe captains???? Or chiefs????

They are all hiding as usual :devil:
Who Me?

Postby willy wonka » 04/26/11 22:32:41

i feel sorry for willy, i truly do. i also feel sorry for the nitwit that sent out the agency wide email saying goodbye to willy. if you didnt notice, that guy thought willy was dennis, even though dennis had retired years ago. is this guy for real? where do we get such boobs as this?
willy wonka

Next

Return to Collier County Sheriff's Office