Sgt. Daniels

Moderators: mod 167, Staff Moderator

Sgt. Daniels

Postby angelangel » 08/07/09 12:11:45

[url]http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/aug/07/punched-out-collier-deputy-fired-over-fraudlent-ti/[/url]
angelangel
LEO Affairs Captain

Re: Sgt. Daniels

Postby anti-angel » 08/07/09 13:20:45

Angelangel... you are pathetic!
anti-angel

Postby angelangel » 08/07/09 17:42:36

[quote="Guest"][quote="angelangel"][url]http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/aug/07/punched-out-collier-deputy-fired-over-fraudlent-ti/[/url][/quote]

Your link doesn't work stupid[/quote]
[quote]It did just now when I clicked on it. Guess you aren't as smart as you think you are.[/quote]
angelangel
LEO Affairs Captain

Postby Guest » 08/07/09 19:22:37

angelangel wrote:

It did just now when I clicked on it. Guess you aren't as smart as you think you are.

I thought you were supporting the Sgt Dave....

Postby angelangel » 08/07/09 19:32:05

[quote="Guest"][quote="angelangel"][quote="Guest"][quote="angelangel"][url]http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2009/aug/07/punched-out-collier-deputy-fired-over-fraudlent-ti/[/url][/quote]

Your link doesn't work stupid[/quote]
[quote]It did just now when I clicked on it. Guess you aren't as smart as you think you are.[/quote][/quote]

I thought you were supporting the Sgt Dave....[/quote]
[quote]Who?[/quote]
angelangel
LEO Affairs Captain

Postby Guest » 08/07/09 21:41:08

tell you what Angelangle, since you love posting whenever a ccso deputy gets in trouble, lets try it with your profession. Everytime we make a prostitution arrest, we'll post it. deal?

Postby threedigitiq » 08/08/09 05:13:26

Cop humor is so second grade. You guys have like 5 jokes and keep using them over and over. Guess those GEDs really paid off.
threedigitiq

Postby angelangel » 08/08/09 05:42:37

[quote="Guest"]tell you what Angelangle, since you love posting whenever a ccso deputy gets in trouble, lets try it with your profession. Everytime we make a prostitution arrest, we'll post it. deal?[/quote]
[quote]Well, go ahead because that's not my profession. We won't see any prostitution arrests anyhow. You don't make hardly any other arrests anyhow and the ones you do I've heard go down the drain because of lack of evidence. I guess some people need little blue pills[/quote]
angelangel
LEO Affairs Captain

Postby Guest » 08/08/09 07:23:48

angelangel wrote:
Guest wrote:
angelangel wrote:

It did just now when I clicked on it. Guess you aren't as smart as you think you are.

I thought you were supporting the Sgt Dave....

Who?

Forget your name Dave? Or, are you a girl today?

Postby Guest » 08/08/09 13:04:28

threedigitiq wrote:Cop humor is so second grade. You guys have like 5 jokes and keep using them over and over. Guess those GEDs really paid off.

Oh yeah, sorry, I forgot all sorts of intellingent people like you are patrolling the forum. BTW, what the hell is cop humor doing on a police forum? Also, check your facts, most road deputies actually have college degrees. Not from harvard like you professor, but degrees nonetheless.

Postby Guest » 08/08/09 13:05:58

angelangel wrote:
Guest wrote:tell you what Angelangle, since you love posting whenever a ccso deputy gets in trouble, lets try it with your profession. Everytime we make a prostitution arrest, we'll post it. deal?

Well, go ahead because that's not my profession. We won't see any prostitution arrests anyhow. You don't make hardly any other arrests anyhow and the ones you do I've heard go down the drain because of lack of evidence. I guess some people need little blue pills

"You don't make hardly any other arrests anyhow" Your right...whores have better grammar...my mistake.

Postby Guest » 08/08/09 17:04:58

You must mean those highly prized Edison degrees. OOOOOOOOOOOh. I am so impressed with that big A.A.
Wow!

Postby Guest » 08/09/09 07:33:20

Guest wrote:You must mean those highly prized Edison degrees. OOOOOOOOOOOh. I am so impressed with that big A.A.
Wow!

Well, we don't all have time to go to college full time like you do professor. Some of us actually have to work 50 hours a week and support a family while we protect YOU and YOUR family...assuming anyone is intelligent enough for you that is.... We have 2 or 3 deps with law degrees, 3 or so more with other doctorat degrees and at least 20 or 30 with masters degrees. Now, its real easy for you to come on here and criticize anonymously because you can claim any education you want. In the end though, when some gang memeber is bitch slappin' you in front of your wife, its going to be a dumb 'ol deputy with an Assoc degree from Edison that shows up when you scream for help.

I don't need highly educated deputies...I like good deputies. There are many excellent cops in general that only have high school degrees. So what?

So...just continue to post your B.S. and think your smarter than everyone else because of your Sociology degree from Gulf coast you got 10 years ago when you lived with your parents...we'll keep on working and risking our butts for your annoying ass.

Postby Guest » 08/22/09 23:23:39

Hey a fem CID SGT did the same thing and she only got a few days off. But she and he old man are in tribal club.. go figure a bk guy could not get the same punishment>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Fact not Fiction. Same old CCSO

Next

Return to Collier County Sheriff's Office