Task force is awesome

Moderators: Mod 647, Mod 508, Staff Moderator

Task force is awesome

Postby Guest » 06/29/12 10:22:44

30 officers on vctf and still a murder. Whats next? Task force of 50???

Re: Task force is awesome

Postby VCTF » 06/29/12 10:37:25

We cannot predict murders. Neither can you or anyone else. With that said, the answer is not to throw massive amounts of manpower at a problem, but attack it with a few officers from an intel perspective.

There is nothing that the VCTF could have done to prevent last night's tragedy. Did you know that LCSO has a uniformed detail at Westchase and Westwood? Did you know there was a deputy patrolling Westwood when the victim was robbed and shot? Did you know the VCTF has been working the Metro corridor all week?

Unless you are part of the solution, you are part of the problem...please feel free to drop by one of our briefings and come with a solution, not a complaint...Tue-Sat 2p and 5p
VCTF

Postby HEART » 06/29/12 14:24:28

It was a robbery! Our agency is being laugh at from the community and LEO's in the area.
I sw nothing but traffci stops on folwer st the last two nights so the robbery moved over to Metro! Good job chief. Your staff has screwed you again.
HEART

Postby non jealous » 06/29/12 14:37:55

At least one smart thing done was to create a decent acting sergeant, who is hard working, no bs and will have non jealous people work hard for him. Odd every were real smart they would bump him right to L.T. When things shake up soon!
non jealous

Postby Guest » 06/30/12 05:41:06

Eppler would make a good acting sergeant so give him a chance

Postby Guest » 06/30/12 07:11:54

Rat ta tat tat, Yeah, maybe next time. The right choice was made.

Postby Patrol » 06/30/12 10:32:57

I don't we need a VM boy as acting anything. He is just like VM just low key.
Patrol

Postby Excuses#1 » 07/01/12 06:40:11

Let's see now, a month ago the excuse was community involvement and now it is DRuGS. Which is it #1. It seems we have different reasons for the violent crime problem every month. If drugs are the problem why have 30 people on the task force????
Here's a thought, if it's drugs put 30 people in SIG and have the unit start doing some work for once. That unit has done nothing for years and now with a Sgt. Of the yeAr (hold on, just threw up a bit) a ya, nothing will change.... Well, let's see who gets the blame next... Stay tuned, I'm sure this crime won't end from a task force doing traffic all night...
Excuses#1

Postby The Time » 07/01/12 09:33:12

http://www.fox4now.com/news/local/160920205.html

Dear FMPD,

Please get the violent crime in Dunbar under control because you are making sheriff Mike look bad. He said so himself. 99% of Lee County's crime is " black on black crime from the Dunbarvarea code".

The County
The Time

Postby Observing » 07/01/12 19:08:48

I agree, AO was the obvious choice. I am glad to suit up for this warrior.
Observing

Postby Guest » 07/01/12 20:29:28

Det Div and SAO, same person listed minutes apart. Pro ED, anti AO. Lets narrow this spineless bastard who's mom must have abandoned him/her. Someone in station 2 or ties to it. And on Sergeants list. You do not deserve your job, and you will always be a failure! Now do us all a favor and go get a chair and a rope.

Postby Guest » 07/03/12 21:02:10

Guest wrote:Det Div and SAO, same person listed minutes apart. Pro ED, anti AO. Lets narrow this spineless bastard who's mom must have abandoned him/her. Someone in station 2 or ties to it. And on Sergeants list. You do not deserve your job, and you will always be a failure! Now do us all a favor and go get a chair and a rope.

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: glad to see det.div and SAO nasty posts were removed. Now there is one big cry baby I can think of that works det. div. and know everything there is to know about any subject, just ask him. Reality=he is a lazy stupid son of a gun. Then you have the cheap dancing queen looking for sales at the salvation army, or the overtime pigs who thought they had a house to compare with lifestyles of the rich and famoous. How is that chinese dry wall working out for you??? Shoot that posion arrow thru my heart.

I could go on and on, gossip girl=trash girl, talking about everyone.
Pension- well we were sold a false bill of goods and lookie at what we got..
there only difference between us and the tiantic is that they had a band playing while they were sinking.

Postby Patrol » 07/04/12 10:49:41

AO is he slow or what?? Is he on Med's?? I have been here here 5 years and this guy has only made a few warrant arrest. That is it. This is Law Enforcement not a personality contest. That is what is wrong with this palce promotions here based on friends not work performance. That is why this place in failing.
Patrol

Postby Mrs.lazyyyyyy » 07/04/12 17:00:08

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:Det Div and SAO, same person listed minutes apart. Pro ED, anti AO. Lets narrow this spineless bastard who's mom must have abandoned him/her. Someone in station 2 or ties to it. And on Sergeants list. You do not deserve your job, and you will always be a failure! Now do us all a favor and go get a chair and a rope.

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: glad to see det.div and SAO nasty posts were removed. Now there is one big cry baby I can think of that works det. div. and know everything there is to know about any subject, just ask him. Reality=he is a lazy stupid son of a gun. Then you have the cheap dancing queen looking for sales at the salvation army, or the overtime pigs who thought they had a house to compare with lifestyles of the rich and famoous. How is that chinese dry wall working out for you??? Shoot that posion arrow thru my heart.

I could go on and on, gossip girl=trash girl, talking about everyone.
Pension- well we were sold a false bill of goods and lookie at what we got..
there only difference between us and the tiantic is that they had a band playing while they were sinking.

That was easy......only 2 people I've heard of in station with drywall issues. Let's see now, and only is on Sgt's......well, when you add gossip girl and lazy that makes it easy... The color is Green..... Haha.... What a joke she is to VCU...can anyone tell me if they have ever really seen her do any work at this place. Exactly..... :devil:
Mrs.lazyyyyyy

Postby tiredofallthe drama » 07/05/12 18:44:29

Actually the color green female version is very intelligent and is not lazy. Now when I think of lazy detectives how about the cold case? :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:
tiredofallthe drama

Next

Return to Fort Myers Police Department