Petition To Allow Florida FOP To Be Run From Federal Prison

IMPORTANT instructions on how to use this new Message Board software

Moderator: Staff Moderator

If Armando Aguilar Wins The Election, Should He Be Allowed To Run The FOP From The Federal Pen?

Poll ended at 06/16/12 17:59:42

YES
19
10%
NO
53
27%
MAYBE
0
No votes
I DON'T KNOW
0
No votes
I DON'T CARE
6
3%
NO, HE SHOULD ROT IN JAIL
122
61%
 
Total votes : 200

Petition To Allow Florida FOP To Be Run From Federal Prison

Postby david deen » 04/20/12 17:51:00

It has come to my attention that Miami FOP President Armando Aguilar is running for the position of Florida FOP President against incumbent President Jim Preston. This election is set to take place at the 63rd Annual State Conference on June 15th in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. The details below were taken from information released in the CRESPOGRAM REPORT (http://www.leoaffairs.com/blog/news/cor ... miami-fop/).

In lieu of the possibility that Armando Aguilar might be under investigation and prosecuted federally for mail tampering (Title 18, Chapter 83 of US Code for Postal Service) because he (allegedly) illegally seized letters from the PBA to over 1,000 Miami police officers, I propose that we have an online poll to determine:

If Armando Aguilar Wins The Election On June 15th, Should He Be Allowed To Run The Florida FOP From His Cell In The Federal Penitentiary?
david deen
 

Re: Petition To Allow Florida FOP To Be Run From Federal Pri

Postby Guest » 04/20/12 18:38:18

There is no such investigation
Guest
 

Re: Petition To Allow Florida FOP To Be Run From Federal Pri

Postby Legal Aide » 04/20/12 20:36:02

Guest wrote:There is no such investigation


Actually, how would you know? The elements of a crime have been established and I personally know that the U.S. Postal Inspector's Office was approached about the investigation. The Feds, at this point, have refused to let anyone know what the status of a case is...standard protocol and probably not what you are used to in that you probably work for the City. Because you are not aware of an investigation does not mean there is none...just like saying no crime was committed because the mail was eventually released and delivered to the cops...just like saying a bank robbery was not a crime because the robber returned all of the stolen money. Let's be honest, even if you had knowledge of an investigation you would not be able to legally talk about it anyway.

Glad we got that straight
Legal Aide
 

Re: Petition To Allow Florida FOP To Be Run From Federal Pri

Postby Guest » 04/20/12 20:56:24

Glad you listened to a reliable source a convicted felon that based his story on a unnamed post on Leo affairs. Hope you have some deep pockets pal you might need some cash to pay off an lawsuit you lose. Maybe your Pba attorney can help you out numb nuts.
Guest
 

Re: Petition To Allow Florida FOP To Be Run From Federal Pri

Postby Guest » 04/20/12 21:56:17

Legal Aide wrote:
Guest wrote:There is no such investigation


Actually, how would you know? The elements of a crime have been established and I personally know that the U.S. Postal Inspector's Office was approached about the investigation. The Feds, at this point, have refused to let anyone know what the status of a case is...standard protocol and probably not what you are used to in that you probably work for the City. Because you are not aware of an investigation does not mean there is none...just like saying no crime was committed because the mail was eventually released and delivered to the cops...just like saying a bank robbery was not a crime because the robber returned all of the stolen money. Let's be honest, even if you had knowledge of an investigation you would not be able to legally talk about it anyway.

Glad we got that straight


So you are above the law and can discuss what you say is an on going investigation. Sounds like a lot of B S to me.
Guest
 

Re: Petition To Allow Florida FOP To Be Run From Federal Pri

Postby Not above the law! » 04/20/12 22:16:52

If Miami FOP President Armando Aguilar did prevent the officers from receiving their mail he should be prosecuted. But iam sure as usual the event will be covered up because Armando has enough high rollers in his back pocket. Favors will be cashed in and skeletons that want to stay in the closet will be used for the cover up.
Not above the law!
 

Re: Petition To Allow Florida FOP To Be Run From Federal Pri

Postby Guest » 04/21/12 08:31:03

Another biased attempt by mod100 and the owners of the site to help their friend Preston out.
Guest
 

Re: Petition To Allow Florida FOP To Be Run From Federal Pri

Postby Guest » 04/21/12 10:15:08

Looks like only 13 people dont like Armando, guess the top dog has to start a count down clock only 54 more days to go till a new state president takes over....
Guest
 

Re: Petition To Allow Florida FOP To Be Run From Federal Pri

Postby RandyW1 » 04/21/12 22:09:30

Preston is the way to go. We don't want no Armando...
RandyW1
Verified LEO
 
Posts: 13
Joined: 04/11/07 20:15:56

Re: Petition To Allow Florida FOP To Be Run From Federal Pri

Postby Guest » 04/22/12 05:41:27

53 days left James my boy
Guest
 

Re: Petition To Allow Florida FOP To Be Run From Federal Pri

Postby Armando's Gay lover » 04/22/12 13:58:40

Guest wrote:Looks like only 13 people dont like Armando, guess the top dog has to start a count down clock only 54 more days to go till a new state president takes over....



I dont know about new State President....I think you mean new State Prisoner!!!!!!
Armando's Gay lover
 

Re: Petition To Allow Florida FOP To Be Run From Federal Pri

Postby Guest » 04/22/12 14:37:12

Armando's Gay lover wrote:
Guest wrote:Looks like only 13 people dont like Armando, guess the top dog has to start a count down clock only 54 more days to go till a new state president takes over....



I dont know about new State President....I think you mean new State Prisoner!!!!!!


Let me explain in simple terms first of all this would be a federal charge so he wouldnt go to a state prison. Little easier this time for your county boys of the pba, federal crime equals federal jail. State crime would equal state jail you got that. I know it a litle harder than remembering to spell the word C A T. Now go eat a moon pie and drink a rc cola then have a chew. Bye bye jimmy
Guest
 

Re: Petition To Allow Florida FOP To Be Run From Federal Pri

Postby Egomaniac » 04/24/12 22:44:01

Wow, if Armando is willing to tamper with his own agency's mail, just think what he'd be willing to do at the state level. Of course, we all know why he was willing to tamper with the mail...if Armando can drag this out for another couple of months, he gets to run in the June 15th election for State FOP President. His own troops want him OUT OF THERE, so he has been stalling, delaying, changing lodge by-laws and making it nearly impossible for his own people to get rid of him...all in the name of his quest for the State Office.
Egomaniac
 

Re: Petition To Allow Florida FOP To Be Run From Federal Pri

Postby Guest » 04/27/12 23:32:27

There is no way, they can tie Aguilar to mail not being delivered. All the station has to say is the mail was delayed as they decided whether to violate their D O's and deliver said mail. Dept. orders prohibit private mail at the station. Upon consultation the delivered the mail. Feds have bigger fish to fry.
Guest
 

Re: Petition To Allow Florida FOP To Be Run From Federal Pri

Postby This is wrong » 04/29/12 22:34:32

This is absurd. As a long time FOP member and someone who has watched the internal issues of the state FOP I can say this; The last year and a half have been one of complete scrutiny by the current president. Information is being withheld and many lies have been told. This is one of many. If you have to resort to these type of tactics to get elected as an incumbent, there is a serious problem.

All of the current trustees should be aware of this and should watch very closely what is going on at this point. This being posted on LEO Affairs also leads one to believe that the ties that are no longer supposed to be there are still in tact.
This is wrong
 

Next

Return to Read Me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

It's Time for Better FREE Email. The Bright Network Premium Email Service.

Crimson Trace Adomo-Cunhilll & Damas