This just in! - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: This just in!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are playing chess and the other folks with their posts are playing checkers
    Check mate 😎

Unregistered
    Check mate 😎
    Haha. You are using pens and pencils and the chitty-kooks are using crayons

Unregistered
    Check mate 😎
    Clearly you’ve never played chess, Chester. The pons or bishops don’t need to fall before the king if you’re good enough. You lost the game before you began. Maybe Deegan can get you drunk and help you learn poker or something instead. You’ve revealed a false hand over and over. If you had a winning hand you would have shown it by now. You have nothing and are nothing. Crawl back into bed with mommy little man. You may not be anonymous but you’re definitely a keyboard commando. I would like to see you call people out to their face instead of online but we all know you’d never man up.

Unregistered
    Clearly you’ve never played chess, Chester. The pons or bishops don’t need to fall before the king if you’re good enough. You lost the game before you began. Maybe Deegan can get you drunk and help you learn poker or something instead. You’ve revealed a false hand over and over. If you had a winning hand you would have shown it by now. You have nothing and are nothing. Crawl back into bed with mommy little man. You may not be anonymous but you’re definitely a keyboard commando. I would like to see you call people out to their face instead of online but we all know you’d never man up.
    Well played and I was thinking the same thing! Chester more or less has been playing shuffle board with his numerous false hands!

Unregistered
    Tell me who you are and let's meet? I'm an open book and I'll face any one of you. Come out of your secret domain and name yourself. I don't need to call y'all out, you know who you are. Call me out and see if I bite? Be a man and not anonymously.
    Until then scurry around and work damage control. Good luck 😎

Unregistered
    Well played and I was thinking the same thing! Chester more or less has been playing shuffle board with his numerous false hands!
    What exactly is a "pon" in chess? I have played chess before and used pawns. In fact one of my favorite moves in chess is En passant.

Unregistered
    What exactly is a "pon" in chess? I have played chess before and used pawns. In fact one of my favorite moves in chess is En passant.

Unregistered
    Tell me who you are and let's meet? I'm an open book and I'll face any one of you. Come out of your secret domain and name yourself. I don't need to call y'all out, you know who you are. Call me out and see if I bite? Be a man and not anonymously.
    Until then scurry around and work damage control. Good luck 😎
    You chitty-kooks should just stop. The award winning alvin is totally schooling you guys.

Unregistered
    You chitty-kooks should just stop. The award winning alvin is totally schooling you guys.
    That’s the sad part! If Chester Lee Chipmunk actually DELIVERED on what he’s promised in the past, he would be truly be educating us! He’d could actually be someone incredibly smart and highly respected! However, because he constantly LIES and NEVER delivers on his word, he sound more UNEDUCATED! Yes, not delivering promises makes you a LIAR! Your word speaks volumes with your character! If Chester was EDUCATED, he would have quit last year after not following through with his word. Or at least man up and apologize for setting the bar too high! However, he keeps the “eat, repeat, and sleep” mentally to his routine and wonders why he keeps losing! It’s the same merry-go-round arguments with Chester each and every time. If he was an EDUCATED person, he’d would have figured out a long time ago that doing the same failing routine won’t bring you a better outcome. Chester would have changed his strategies a long time ago if he was truly EDUCATED! It’s called applying yourself in life and that’s obviously not Chipmunk’s strong suit! It shows in the lack of product and productivity on here and in real life!

So please, EDUCATE us on why you think Chipmunk he schooling us? Please name his accomplishments on here since he’s schooling us at the moment? I would love to be indulged on why you think Chester is schooling us in such an award winning style you uneducated boob!

Unregistered
    That’s the sad part! If Chester Lee Chipmunk actually DELIVERED on what he’s promised in the past, he would be truly be educating us! He’d could actually be someone incredibly smart and highly respected! However, because he constantly LIES and NEVER delivers on his word, he sound more UNEDUCATED! Yes, not delivering promises makes you a LIAR! Your word speaks volumes with your character! If Chester was EDUCATED, he would have quit last year after not following through with his word. Or at least man up and apologize for setting the bar too high! However, he keeps the “eat, repeat, and sleep” mentally to his routine and wonders why he keeps losing! It’s the same merry-go-round arguments with Chester each and every time. If he was an EDUCATED person, he’d would have figured out a long time ago that doing the same failing routine won’t bring you a better outcome. Chester would have changed his strategies a long time ago if he was truly EDUCATED! It’s called applying yourself in life and that’s obviously not Chipmunk’s strong suit! It shows in the lack of product and productivity on here and in real life!

So please, EDUCATE us on why you think Chipmunk he schooling us? Please name his accomplishments on here since he’s schooling us at the moment? I would love to be indulged on why you think Chester is schooling us in such an award winning style you uneducated boob!
    It is kind of complicated. Like talking about a pon in chess. Chitty is a scumbag. Send him back.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast