Ron Mcmullen for Sheriff
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Ron Mcmullen for Sheriff

Go Ron! You have our support

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Go Ron! You have our support
    Deputies who watch our thread... this is the man you should be throwing your support behind. This is your chance to make HCSO a better place. You got my vote Sheriff Ron!

Unregistered
    You go Big Nasty.

Unregistered
    I like Ron but I hope no one gets there hopes us. Going back 40+ years I can think of, the current sheriff ends up picking his own replacement from within HCSO. Ever notice how there is never a close vote in the Sheriff's race? The current Sheriff is always re-elected and then half way through the last term he wants to serve, he retires and his hand picked replacement takes over. He then runs on his own with big money backing him and is elected as the current incumbant. I was told 15 years before David Gee would be Sheriff one day and it happened. Look into their history and you will see the politics around the upper level of HCSO is much more organized than that at TPD

Unregistered

Wrong adjective

When you say “organized”...do you mean corrupt? If so I agree. Howdy Doody didn’t get his gold star based on merit. Sheriffs are often handed their position....without justification. Although TPD is a popularity contest too, Chiefs typically have to do something right to position themselves. Difference is when you treat your deputies like schit, the citizens take notice. McMullen’s coming it at the right time and has a damn good shot at getting the support he needs to take over....and if he gets the opportunity, he’s gonna bring a level of respect back to Hillsborough County that hasn’t been felt in a long time.

Unregistered
    Keep dreaming. Ron will be lucky to get 25% of the vote and same for Pruitt.

Unregistered

Make sense

How do you figure? Pruitt got just under half the vote last time and only used 3 pension checks to cover his entire expense..... Ron’s a far superior option. What are you going to say next.... chad made huge strides and is well respected?

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Ron is a great guy and I would love to see him win. The current sheriff will crush Gary and Ron. Gary got 45% last time. This time Ron will pull half of those votes from Gary; causing Chad to walk in for another 4. In addition Chad has the $$$$$$$.

Unregistered
    Unless of course, Gary backs down to let Ron move forward.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast