Bye bye Greg
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bye bye Greg

Unregistered

Bye bye Greg

I hope you are losing sleep knowing your time is running out. Your lawyers are in full court press mode trying to cut a last minute deal. Personally, I could care less if you serve a day in jail or not. What matters to me is that you are gone from BSO and the embarrassment of a felon at the helm of a sheriffs office ends. You are a disgrace to the profession and the badge.

Unregistered
    I very much care. I want him to pay severely. Just getting booted out so he can continue to be a filthy predator ain't good enough. He needs felonies and some prison time. Nothing less.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hope you are losing sleep knowing your time is running out. Your lawyers are in full court press mode trying to cut a last minute deal. Personally, I could care less if you serve a day in jail or not. What matters to me is that you are gone from BSO and the embarrassment of a felon at the helm of a sheriffs office ends. You are a disgrace to the profession and the badge.

Who are his lawyers? He’d need someone from the west coast unless he has Broward attorneys willing to commute

Unregistered

Wow

He has to be charged to be removed. I posted on here before that I personally saw his prison papers from His time in prison in Pinellas County in the late 90’s. Gregory Tony is 100% a convicted FELON according to Florida’s statue.
    If what you’re saying is true, he obtained the position under false pretenses. Any decisions made by this guy under false pretenses would automatically become null and void. What you’re saying in essence is this guy has been impersonating a police officer.

The disciplinary board he created and hand picked would be null and void and all their decisions as well. The agency would be legally liable for whatever financial harm and damages caused to deputies under such false pretenses. I don’t Know if what you’re saying is true, because I haven’t seen that paperwork, but if it is, then God help this place when the lawsuits start rolling in.

Unregistered
    If what you’re saying is true, he obtained the position under false pretenses. Any decisions made by this guy under false pretenses would automatically become null and void. What you’re saying in essence is this guy has been impersonating a police officer.

The disciplinary board he created and hand picked would be null and void and all their decisions as well. The agency would be legally liable for whatever financial harm and damages caused to deputies under such false pretenses. I don’t Know if what you’re saying is true, because I haven’t seen that paperwork, but if it is, then God help this place when the lawsuits start rolling in.

It’s true buts it’s tricky. Under Pennsylvania law his record is sealed & he’s not considered a felon as he was a minor. Florida law states if you were ever convicted of a felony anywhere you are a felon. I’m sure this is uncharted waters for moody & the rest of the legal eagles. He was definitely in prison tho that’s how he ended up creating a life here in florida. Recently under oath he was asked if he was ever charged or arrested he said ‘not that I can recall’

Unregistered
    It’s true buts it’s tricky. Under Pennsylvania law his record is sealed & he’s not considered a felon as he was a minor. Florida law states if you were ever convicted of a felony anywhere you are a felon. I’m sure this is uncharted waters for moody & the rest of the legal eagles. He was definitely in prison tho that’s how he ended up creating a life here in florida. Recently under oath he was asked if he was ever charged or arrested he said ‘not that I can recall’
    Well they don’t put you in prison unless you’re charged and convicted. They don’t put juveniles in adult prisons unless they’re convicted of felonies. Was he a juvenile in an adult prison or an adult in a juvenile prison? And what was the original charge and conviction for?

Unregistered
    Well they don’t put you in prison unless you’re charged and convicted. They don’t put juveniles in adult prisons unless they’re convicted of felonies. Was he a juvenile in an adult prison or an adult in a juvenile prison? And what was the original charge and conviction for?
    This is crazy.

Unregistered
    Everyone agrees that this guy is done. Golden parachute paperwork has already been drafted and dated so the next administration must honor the agreement. We are within 35 days or Greg Tony’s arrest

Unregistered
    Very few will receive any type of golden parachute as this is still government work. Full sick time payouts are as close as some may get and as for people like benny, Sarah, and others, they simply don't have enough time to get anything from FRS. They are about to feel the heat when those big checks stop and you no longer have a job. At-Will baby.

Unregistered
    Everyone agrees that this guy is done. Golden parachute paperwork has already been drafted and dated so the next administration must honor the agreement. We are within 35 days or Greg Tony’s arrest
    Where do you come up with this arbitrary number of 35 days?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast