Update on El Yuca Frita - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not cool at all. What a spineless loser you must be to go that route. Everyone in this place has a friggin past, grow up. Maybe grow a pair too and at least add your name to the post since it obvious you wouldn't confront her or her husband with any issues you may have. - Garzon.
    Garzon, you are a real POS. Menocal was a serial rapist cop who preyed on both women and children while in uniform.
    And you say we should overlook it because "Everyone in this place has a friggin past"? In any other department you would be suspended for posting this. It is people like you who make all of us look bad. Moron.

Unregistered
    Yeah, Im truly sorry. Sorry that youre an absolutely illiterate fool who cant follow a conversation correctly!!

My comments were directly made with regards to the young lady who works in Communications and is being harrassed by some idiots here. It has NOTHING to do with Menocal.

Now, if youre feeling strong you nerd then please let me know who you are. Better yet, if you have the intestinal fortitude to call me a POS in my face then please allow me an opportunity to make that happen for you. There are wayyy too many internet tough guys here.... Id like to think that Im too old for that and prefer the old school way of doing things.

The ball is in your court pendejo/pendeja 👍🖕🇺🇲 - Garzon

Unregistered
    Hey Macho man, Priding yourself on fearlessness after your forced retirement. "The young lady" is only a good example of the corruption in Hialeah. They turned a blind eye on with her job application, don't confuse corruption with harassment.

Unregistered
    My forced retirement??! Wow, eres tremendo come mierda! I wasnt forced at all. Lmfao. If you knew me at all then you'd know my plan all along at HPD was to leave as soon as I was eligible so I could enjoy the MANY hobies I have outside of that hell-hole!!

You are absolutely correct that I AM a macho man, which I have proved over and over in person and through here by not hiding behind a nameless post.

Im glad that you also pride yourself on assuming and speculating. How do you know how her application was processed? You dont. Everyone in law enforcement is dirty in one way or another, and yes that includes Communications. Again, I can talk because unlike you I HAVE worked both sides of the radio (since you probably dont know, I cross trained after hitting the road and worked OT several times a week for 10 years). I also know of the very few others who have been crossed trained and I know for sure you arent any of them.

All of this being said, this young lady has demonstrated that she is a good employee and hasn't done anything that would warrant the crap that you are giving her. Your behavior is somewhat stalkerish and quite concerning. Im truly sorry that your life is so incomplete and sad that the only thing that can put any joy in your life is degrading another person.

Now prove me wrong and put a name next to your words. If not then please go away and let the adults speak. Youre only embarrassing yourself.

On a side note, thanks to the MOD who took down the original nasty posts 👍 - Garzon

Unregistered
    Nawww, no need for me to do that. You bore me and have continued to prove me correct. When you want to put a name to your babbling then feel free to do so. Im gonna call it a night ✌ - Garzon
    My forced retirement??! Wow, eres tremendo come mierda! I wasnt forced at all. Lmfao. If you knew me at all then you'd know my plan all along at HPD was to leave as soon as I was eligible so I could enjoy the MANY hobies I have outside of that hell-hole!!

You are absolutely correct that I AM a macho man, which I have proved over and over in person and through here by not hiding behind a nameless post.

Im glad that you also pride yourself on assuming and speculating. How do you know how her application was processed? You dont. Everyone in law enforcement is dirty in one way or another, and yes that includes Communications. Again, I can talk because unlike you I HAVE worked both sides of the radio (since you probably dont know, I cross trained after hitting the road and worked OT several times a week for 10 years). I also know of the very few others who have been crossed trained and I know for sure you arent any of them.

All of this being said, this young lady has demonstrated that she is a good employee and hasn't done anything that would warrant the crap that you are giving her. Your behavior is somewhat stalkerish and quite concerning. Im truly sorry that your life is so incomplete and sad that the only thing that can put any joy in your life is degrading another person.

Now prove me wrong and put a name next to your words. If not then please go away and let the adults speak. Youre only embarrassing yourself.

On a side note, thanks to the MOD who took down the original nasty posts 👍 - Garzon

Archangel
    Yeah, Im truly sorry. Sorry that youre an absolutely illiterate fool who cant follow a conversation correctly!!

My comments were directly made with regards to the young lady who works in Communications and is being harrassed by some idiots here. It has NOTHING to do with Menocal.

Now, if youre feeling strong you nerd then please let me know who you are. Better yet, if you have the intestinal fortitude to call me a POS in my face then please allow me an opportunity to make that happen for you. There are wayyy too many internet tough guys here.... Id like to think that Im too old for that and prefer the old school way of doing things.

The ball is in your court pendejo/pendeja 👍🖕🇺🇲 - Garzon
    Not only are you a POS but you are a idiot too! Your comments were made on post #4. Posts #1-3 were totally focused on Menocal and not a mention of any women in communications.
    When you sober up check your post again and tell us what it has to do with the comments above yours.

Unregistered
    Yeah, i agree...i suck when it comes to Social Media. Again, dont be afraid...its ok, reach deeeeeeep inside and try to find anything in your soul that resembles strength and type your name in.

You see, unlike you I dont feel the need to come on here and bash people from behind a veil of anonymity. Sure, i like to drink and even smoke some herb too. I earned that right, by not being a twat like youre acting. I came in, did my work, went home and focused on many other things that life has to offer. I was respected by my squad and those I worked with on the road. Thats all that mattered to me. You act like this is High School and need to grow up. I truly feel bad for you. Must be a sad and lonely existence you live. - ✌ Garzon

Unregistered
    The Menocal last name has succeeded at doing to us the same thing it did to Sweetwater. We are now viewed by our peers as a corrupt joke of a police department.

Unregistered
    Raaaaaajjaaaaaaa Yuuuuuuuccaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Unregistered
    The Menocal last name has succeeded at doing to us the same thing it did to Sweetwater. We are now viewed by our peers as a corrupt joke of a police department.
    Velasquez and Hernandez are the two who make us look bad. At least 4 women and children were sexually assaulted by a Hialeah cop and neither has expressed any empathy for the victims or criticism of the bad guy.
    Only a strange silence.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast