Another Officer Dead

Unregistered

Another Officer Dead

We have another officer dead in this country and all you supposed cops can do here is talk hate and stupidity. If you all are really cops then we are lost!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have another officer dead in this country and all you supposed cops can do here is talk hate and stupidity. If you all are really cops then we are lost!
    Yeah, because ALL cops come here and talk hate and stupidity, right? GTFOH.

Unregistered
    Listen a hole, you are probably one of those corrupt brass hags discussed here ad nauseum. You strike me as that cardiac challenged Kendall major who used to challenge subordinates to fist fights by the gas pumps. You are no cop and never were.

Unregistered
    who..........?

Unregistered
    You people are pointless. If you don’t agree with your POV then you must be part of brass or whatever. Nope not at all. Just a cop that I assure you has done more police work in three tours of Middle East 20 years on the beat and am disgusted that you cops do this to one another. Immature.

Unregistered
    You people are pointless. If you don’t agree with your POV then you must be part of brass or whatever. Nope not at all. Just a cop that I assure you has done more police work in three tours of Middle East 20 years on the beat and am disgusted that you cops do this to one another. Immature.
    uh what? you can just shut the fk up now, your lets have a rational conversation card has just been revoked.

<<--- exit is to the left.

Unregistered
    Tell it to JP or any of his corrupt minions. If you are with them you are not one of us. BTW, I’ve done two tours in Iraq and one in Afghanistan so your argument does not impress me.

Unregistered
    Who died or is this just a title to fetch attention.

Unregistered
    Please let it be pedafile bg.