Sergeant Stahl finally takes shower
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Sergeant Stahl finally takes shower

I ran into Sergeant Stahl at the UM game and to my surprise it looked like he cleaned up a bit. He looked like he showered and although he has gained weight, his uniform actually looked like it went to the cleaners.
    I didn’t try to smell him but no distinct order was present. Keep up the good work. If these posts did nothing else good but improve the Serges’ personal hygiene, then it’s done him and the public a sound service.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I ran into Sergeant Stahl at the UM game and to my surprise it looked like he cleaned up a bit. He looked like he showered and although he has gained weight, his uniform actually looked like it went to the cleaners.
    I didn’t try to smell him but no distinct order was present. Keep up the good work. If these posts did nothing else good but improve the Serges’ personal hygiene, then it’s done him and the public a sound service.
    Stop wasting our time space loser:

Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John, Blanca and Pablo manifested in repeated boring blog posts.

Additionally these losers have joined forces with a few PLEA losers lying on the PBA since they can't compete; as Socrates said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"

Real info go to www.dcpba.org

Unregistered
    What’s sad is that PBA spends time and money of our dues to monitor and respond to these posts.thats why unions are a waste of money.

Unregistered
    What’s sad is that PBA spends time and money of our dues to monitor and respond to these posts.thats why unions are a waste of money.
    Absolutely correct. If they spent as much time on helping members as they do worried about what is said of them they would be bad a$$. Instead, we see the true results.

Unregistered
    Buddy makes two salaries well over 300k and he working off duties lol

Unregistered
    Absolutely correct. If they spent as much time on helping members as they do worried about what is said of them they would be bad a$$. Instead, we see the true results.
    One must always reply to lies!

Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , fake and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from severe anger of losing 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John, Blanca and Pablo manifested in repeated boring blog posts.

Additionally these losers have joined forces with a few PLEA losers lying on the PBA since they can't compete; as Socrates said;" When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser!"

Real info go to www.dcpba.org

Unregistered
    Buddy makes two salaries well over 300k and he working off duties lol
    Why do we pay him $180,000 from our dues money then???!

Unregistered
    Stahl/Greenwell derangement syndrome (SGDS) is a derogatory term for criticism or negative reactions to the PBA President and VP that are irrational , and have little regard towards their actual positions or actions taken. Resulting from swindling 100s of thousands of dollars of income by John Jenkins, Stupid Stahl and Greedy Greenwell manifested in repeated factual blog posts. They need help and can obtain it at: Psychological Services Section 305-591-1106

Unregistered
    Why do we pay him $180,000 from our dues money then???!
    Whhhhhhhaaaat?

Unregistered
    Whhhhhhhaaaat?
    Another lie his salary is paid by mdpd he gets a supplement of about 35-40 k per year which was started 20 years ago by the board to compensate the president for the extra 20-30 hours a week worked.

Steadman works the extra hours John rivera rarely did!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast