Thank you sheriff Nocco
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Thank you sheriff Nocco

Hillsborough deputy here. I know you guys are not without your internal issues. However, being that I work for an agency with no balls that has no idea how to stand up for us, it was a breath of fresh air seeing your sheriff standing up for his SRO.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hillsborough deputy here. I know you guys are not without your internal issues. However, being that I work for an agency with no balls that has no idea how to stand up for us, it was a breath of fresh air seeing your sheriff standing up for his SRO.
    Its unfortunate you appear to be unfamiliar with the concept of liability. Any admission appearing to admit to or confirm any possibility of the accusation of wrong doing hurts your liability defenses. So much for that breath of fresh air huh? If you want to question that you might look into the investigation of the inmate who took a non lethal round into the most painful of areas. However Id venture a guess that someone will be quite pleased the smoke and mirrors worked on a member of the public.

Unregistered
    Oh absolutly. Please dont get me wrong, Im sure your agency is as messed as ours. Full of smoke and mirrors. We are at an all time low as far as moral is concerned.

I just hate the media. I just enjoyed him standing up to the media and backing up a front line cop. I know nothing of your sheriff. I just like seeing the media put in their place. I hate how they cater to these moron millenials and idiot social media operators. Our agency would have never done that. If that was one of our SRO’s, he would have been made to retire at a minimum.

Our chief has single handedly destroyed the moral in this agency with his tyranny, yet had stepped up to the media, I would have applauded him also.

Be safe.

Unregistered
    it has been years since NOCCO did something that was NOT self serving and politically motivated.

Unregistered
    Oh absolutly. Please dont get me wrong, Im sure your agency is as messed as ours. Full of smoke and mirrors. We are at an all time low as far as moral is concerned.

I just hate the media. I just enjoyed him standing up to the media and backing up a front line cop. I know nothing of your sheriff. I just like seeing the media put in their place. I hate how they cater to these moron millenials and idiot social media operators. Our agency would have never done that. If that was one of our SRO’s, he would have been made to retire at a minimum.

Our chief has single handedly destroyed the moral in this agency with his tyranny, yet had stepped up to the media, I would have applauded him also.

Be safe.
    Standing up? Standing up and backing up? To shield the liability maybe. But dont be surprised to hear about a little payback down the road for whomever caused the embarrassment and negative publicity to the boy king and the regime.

Unregistered
    Standing up? Standing up and backing up? To shield the liability maybe. But dont be surprised to hear about a little payback down the road for whomever caused the embarrassment and negative publicity to the boy king and the regime.
    You know that is the truth. Someone will get screwed.

His only pleasure is that he was once again on TV talking tough. What a joke.

Unregistered

The only thing funnier than watching him go full Tarzan on TV is reading him when he encounters a real cop. Now that is really funny.

Unregistered

The only thing funnier than watching him go full Tarzan on TV is reading him when he encounters a real cop. Now that is really funny.

Unregistered
    I agree. You are all correct. We all kow this. BUT..... The public does not. Its time for the public to see that our leaders are starting to grow some balls for us. Even if its an act, its still a start. Law enforcement leaders are like high school girls. Its all about what is trending. It has not been the trend to back us up for a long time. Firings are easier. If the new trend is to actually back us up for once, even if fake, then ill take it.

Unregistered
    I agree. You are all correct. We all kow this. BUT..... The public does not. Its time for the public to see that our leaders are starting to grow some balls for us. Even if its an act, its still a start. Law enforcement leaders are like high school girls. Its all about what is trending. It has not been the trend to back us up for a long time. Firings are easier. If the new trend is to actually back us up for once, even if fake, then ill take it.
    Dont give them credit when it could be all about protecting their liability. Thats all folks. Dont let your hope for change misguide what you see. Thats the other side of the coin fool the troops with the phony support. Its a win win for the regime.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast