Who Is brian nord? - Page 5
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The reason ghost's hang around I'd because dead people don't know they're dead, and retired people apparently don't know they're retired. If you've been here over ten years and all you want to do is sit under a tree it's probably time to go before you get yourself or someone else hurt. If you don't have the balls to tell the administration they're wrong when they're wrong then you're not doing them a favor either. You're just being a yes man and you're consenting to the problem. That's not being a leader. Leader's aren't afraid to speak their mind. If you're afraid of your bosses and you're afraid in the street and you want to sit under a tree get the f#ck out of here. For your own good and everyone else's.
    What a Blow hard you are! Im sure you are one of those big mouth's at roll call that speaks his mind when a Deputy is wronged. Well since you act like a tough a$$, Im sure you marched right down to the Colonel's office and just gave them your 2 cents on the latest chase where the Deputy took a hit.......ain't that RIGHT??

That's a big NO, and how do we all know that???? Because you are a internet tough guy. Let me tell you something with BLM, body camera's and the rest of the B.S. That goes on here, I along with the rest of my zone partner's will find a nice shady spot and wait to be dispatched. Know just go F.O.

Unregistered

Garagem rufford

The reason ghost's hang around I'd because dead people don't know they're dead, and retired people apparently don't know they're retired. If you've been here over ten years and all you want to do is sit under a tree it's probably time to go before you get yourself or someone else hurt. If you don't have the balls to tell the administration they're wrong when they're wrong then you're not doing them a favor either. You're just being a yes man and you're consenting to the problem. That's not being a leader. Leader's aren't afraid to speak their mind. If you're afraid of your bosses and you're afraid in the street and you want to sit under a tree get the f#ck out of here. For your own good and everyone else's.
    Ha! Perhaps in your perfect world! Ask the ex sgt in D2 how standing up to the admin worked for him.

Unregistered
    What a Blow hard you are! Im sure you are one of those big mouth's at roll call that speaks his mind when a Deputy is wronged. Well since you act like a tough a$$, Im sure you marched right down to the Colonel's office and just gave them your 2 cents on the latest chase where the Deputy took a hit.......ain't that RIGHT??

That's a big NO, and how do we all know that???? Because you are a internet tough guy. Let me tell you something with BLM, body camera's and the rest of the B.S. That goes on here, I along with the rest of my zone partner's will find a nice shady spot and wait to be dispatched. Know just go F.O.
    Did it touch a nerve Mr. Burn Out? Good, you do still have a pulse. Get your blood pressure down there crybaby. You're tree is still there.

Unregistered
    Ha! Perhaps in your perfect world! Ask the ex sgt in D2 how standing up to the admin worked for him.
    He didn't stand up to anyone. He did his job, took a Garbage write up, and he resigned. Our loss because that was a damn good Sgt. Command owns that all day long. Is that what BSO seeks to do now? Run out the Sgts who are actually trying?

Unregistered

Do you watch the news doofus? Hiding under a tree won't save you. Most of the cops being killed are being ambushed sitting in their cars doing nothing at all. In fact you are probably at greater risk of being shot sitting under a tree. Just sayin.........

Unregistered
    Do you watch the news doofus? Hiding under a tree won't save you. Most of the cops being killed are being ambushed sitting in their cars doing nothing at all. In fact you are probably at greater risk of being shot sitting under a tree. Just sayin.........
    Sigh.

You realize people think cops indiscriminately kill unarmed black men because they saw it on the news, right?

Cops have unfortunately been killed while sitting at stop lights for a long time. If its your time to go, its your time to go. You're still more likely to get killed in a car crash.

Be safe & don't believe everything you hear in the "news".

Unregistered
    Did it touch a nerve Mr. Burn Out? Good, you do still have a pulse. Get your blood pressure down there crybaby. You're tree is still there.
    A junior Deputy like yourself cant rattle a experienced veteran. My blood pressure and pulse are just fine Jr.
    The only little sniveling biatch is YOU.
    Im relaxing and getting paid. Go hump those calls and make those Misd. arrests...

Dont work to hard mommy will have dinner waiting for you when you get home. After dinner you can put on your P.J.'s and then play some x-box. But lights out at 9pm.

S.A.D. Jr. Dep.

Unregistered
    Its sad how someone is trashed for doing police work!

When I started, you were trashed for being a SLUG!

A lot of guys today, hide behind policy in order to justify there laziness. I am not saying one should violate policy!! This is because of poor hiring and focusing on college degrees. We are Blue collar workers, lets not fool ourselves.

Law Enforcement Officers have become "call takers" instead of "call makers"".

Its a shame!
    Very well said, Nord is a good boss. Unfortunately for him he is working in a District that has many lazy Deputies and a few rats.

Unregistered
    The only people that have a problem with Nord are the slugs and people who think law suits against the agency are the way to get promoted. I would work for the guy any day.

Unregistered
    Yes, he stood up to the administration, and got spanked. Then he shot himself in the foot and lost his stripes!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast