New Chief
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Chief

Unregistered

New Chief

Will Captain Underpants go to battle with Chief Colina after the elections. Will he fight for you, will Colina fight for you. ???

Unregistered
    Becareful with Colina heard he can't be trusted

Unregistered
    No one can be trusted. Especially in the city of Miami.

Unregistered
    You want to talk about trust. The blacks don't even trust pastor Jackson. So let's talk about trust. The pastors don't even like him.

Unregistered
    Colina took acting clases, he can lie with a straight face. He has two faces and he lies through both of them.

Unregistered
    Um ramos is the best and only choice for chief.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Um ramos is the best and only choice for chief.
    Colina can't be trusted. Mark my words , Cruz will be Chief

Unregistered

Cool White Power again !

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You want to talk about trust. The blacks don't even trust pastor Jackson. So let's talk about trust. The pastors don't even like him.
    Lets get a white anglo back as the chief,some of the the Cubans failed, the blacks ALWAYS fail, so lets reach out ! Who knows , maybe we can coax the Norseman ( Dave Magnusson ) back ? He would make a great chief .

Dennis "LEXUS" "22" Jackson shouldn't even be a cop, let alone a chief. He should have been fired ages ago over that stolen "22" he was driving around, and make no mistake, he KNEW it was stolen !!!!

Unregistered
    We need a black American female chief like Miami Gardens PD?

Unregistered
    But who died and made these two fools the best in the nation? Colina who can't be trusted or I'm a thief Dennis Jackson. I heard Suarez can't stand Lover Boy Papier So his out.
    Who's left Tight, Uniform Ramos or Freddy Cruz. Loud mouth Morales. Pussssssy asssssd Joey Rodriguez. Armandito Aguilar Jr. Suarez Warning he CAN NOT be trusted his from the Regalado group!! Everyone else is in the drop!

I say let the Nationwide search begin! All of these people commanders and majors deserved a new start on kissing asssss

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast