From Parkland, FL - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Unregistered
    Joking about somebody's physical well being is never appropriate. Let's stop and say prayers for both Heather post and Henry Frederick as they deal with physical issues

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Joking about somebody's physical well being is never appropriate. Let's stop and say prayers for both Heather post and Henry Frederick as they deal with physical issues
    I pray Hank Frederick suffers a slow very miserable painful death due to medical complications.

Unregistered
    I pray Hank Frederick suffers a slow very miserable painful death due to medical complications.
    That is about as caring as somebody saying they wished heather post has another cocaine relapse and has to go back to the hospital

Unregistered
    That is about as caring as somebody saying they wished heather post has another cocaine relapse and has to go back to the hospital
    The class C blogger Hank would wish Heather would relapse so he could stay relevant. What is relevant is Heather is giving Alvin and Hank coverage you can count on! Hanks tabloid style blogging and Alvin’s ABC building block techniques couldn’t bring her down. Now, they sit at home with their caregivers at a lost for words!

Unregistered
    The class C blogger Hank would wish Heather would relapse so he could stay relevant. What is relevant is Heather is giving Alvin and Hank coverage you can count on! Hanks tabloid style blogging and Alvin’s ABC building block techniques couldn’t bring her down. Now, they sit at home with their caregivers at a lost for words!!

Unregistered
    The class C blogger Hank would wish Heather would relapse so he could stay relevant. What is relevant is Heather is giving Alvin and Hank coverage you can count on! Hanks tabloid style blogging and Alvin’s ABC building block techniques couldn’t bring her down. Now, they sit at home with their caregivers at a lost for words!!
    Heather post was fired from the VCSO. she lied about her cocaine use.

Unregistered
    Heather post was fired from the VCSO. she lied about her cocaine use.
    Prove to all of use she was fired from VCSO. And, I am sure you have lied before. So, you’re a hypocrite. I’d suggest you give Hank a call, his health isn’t doing so well this evening. The poor lad might just keel over on his bedpan tonight as we speak. Thank goodness we have a real blogger named Barker at the helm.

Unregistered
    Heather post was fired from VCSO...brevard...Edgewater....dcf.

Her mother got an injunction against her

She has been evicted

She has used cocaine

She lied to Shane summers and got fired for it

She lied about her cocaine use

Unregistered
    Heather post was fired from VCSO...brevard...Edgewater....dcf.

Her mother got an injunction against her

She has been evicted

She has used cocaine

She lied to Shane summers and got fired for it

She lied about her cocaine use
    You’d be more credible if you didn’t have poor sentence structure like Hank. You’d be more credible if you got your facts straight. Why are we talking even about a successful two term county councilwoman anyways? Haven’t we been down this road before many times? Are you supposed to be offending or making someone upset? You should be focusing on yourself who is still in a rut and going no where fast. And when I mean fast, Hank Frederick “fast.” You’re obviously not upsetting me sparky.

Unregistered
    You’d be more credible if you didn’t have poor sentence structure like Hank. You’d be more credible if you got your facts straight. Why are we talking even about a successful two term county councilwoman anyways? Haven’t we been down this road before many times? Are you supposed to be offending or making someone upset? You should be focusing on yourself who is still in a rut and going no where fast. And when I mean fast, Hank Frederick “fast.” You’re obviously not upsetting me sparky.
    Heather's nose looks like it is growing....is that due to her lying or her cocaine use?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast