Who Is brian nord? - Page 4
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I will agree a supervisor who's not afraid to get dirty is a good thing but, Nord is not that guy. A racist, sexist pos. He was a coward in the jail and in Pompano. Don't let his stories of how great he was fool you. Dreams sound like dreams.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you still here slug slime? I told you to go back under your tree where you belong. Maybe a dog will come by and pizz on you. We don't need you slug slime!
    Yes, Junior Deputy we are all still here because we have experience and see how all this sh*t works. We all pissed vinegar when we first started but a wise man told me it's a Marathon not a Sprint. Keep being Super Cop and we will read about you in the paper or see you in the unemployment line.

Have your mommy tuck you into your police bed now and I hope you brushed your teeth before bedtime.

Unregistered
    Yes, Junior Deputy we are all still here because we have experience and see how all this sh*t works. We all pissed vinegar when we first started but a wise man told me it's a Marathon not a Sprint. Keep being Super Cop and we will read about you in the paper or see you in the unemployment line.

Have your mommy tuck you into your police bed now and I hope you brushed your teeth before bedtime.
    Ahhhh, slug slime wants to feel wanted. Go back under your tree coward. We don't need and we damn sure don't want you.

Unregistered
    Ahhhh, slug slime wants to feel wanted. Go back under your tree coward. We don't need and we damn sure don't want you.
    I don't think thats his motive at all. He/she sure has a good point. If the administration doesn't have your back then you know what Im going to find a nice shady tree from now on also.

Unregistered

Dude life's too short and your washed up. We appreciate your service now take your pension and enjoy the rest of your life. You're of no use or help to us now. You're not a cop anymore you're retired in duty and you're going to get somebody with your loser attitude. Seriously, take your wife if she's still around and go to Tennessee. No reason for you to be hanging around here.

Unregistered
    You go chase all the bad guys you big bad "CRIME FIGHTER".
    I hope when you are chasing all these BAD GUY'S you got your ball cap and tactical vest on.
    Make sure those arms are shaved real nice you never know when the media will show up on one of your chase's.
    Wow I really hope you are not working in one of the busy district's. Chicken sh;t coward. Get this guy a picnic basket and shade tree.

Unregistered
    Funny, you call the previous poster a coward for saying why chase if the admin.. will hang you. You pretty much spelled out the same thing he was saying. This admin. Doesn't want you chasing even if it is within policy, so why bother.
    The reason ghost's hang around I'd because dead people don't know they're dead, and retired people apparently don't know they're retired. If you've been here over ten years and all you want to do is sit under a tree it's probably time to go before you get yourself or someone else hurt. If you don't have the balls to tell the administration they're wrong when they're wrong then you're not doing them a favor either. You're just being a yes man and you're consenting to the problem. That's not being a leader. Leader's aren't afraid to speak their mind. If you're afraid of your bosses and you're afraid in the street and you want to sit under a tree get the f#ck out of here. For your own good and everyone else's.

Unregistered
    You are boring!!!!!!!!!! Who cares! Police work is dead, and since when Sgts set the example!!!
    They are worse than deputies!!! They fake it better.
    Give us some dirt!!!! More entertaining!!

Unregistered
    You are boring!!!!!!!!!! Who cares! Police work is dead, and since when Sgts set the example!!!
    They are worse than deputies!!! They fake it better.
    Give us some dirt!!!! More entertaining!!
    Buzz off troll scab.

Unregistered
    Brian is definitely on overtime responding to all these posts. Give it a break, and let it die.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast