At What Point Did This Forum Devolve?

Unregistered

At What Point Did This Forum Devolve?

When was it that this forum to discuss law enforcement issues devolve into being the bully pulpit for a bunch of hacks, stalkers, and disgraced officers to belittle and degrade those who proudly wear the badge? To refer to female officers and wives of male officers as sluts, whores, and drug addicts? To make completely unsubstantiated claims against public officials that, if they weren't hiding behind an anonymous or fake name, would land them in court? And why do the Admins and Webmasters at LEO Affairs continue to let this happen?
    All the attacks seem to center around and come from two individuals who both had their asses handed to them by a current Volusia County Councilwoman, and they are so butthurt that every moment of their lives seem to be spent attacking her and her husband. Are your lives so miserable that you have to degrade and insult other people, especially women, using the most vile and disgusting language possible, so you can make yourselves feel like real men? You're really just nothing but crybaby *****es that can dish it out, but obviously can't take it as your antics and actions have shown.
    This is what is wrong with our world today. Instead of taking your lumps and moving on, people feel the need to insult, harass, stalk, and attempt to make the lives of the people who got the best of them miserable so they can compensate for their own miserable exsistance. I would love to see this forum moderated, but that is unlikely, so I would like to ask that everyone just ignor the few jackasses that come in spitting hate and insults. Eventually they will get bored and disappear. Or do what I did yesterday-report every attack posting to the webmaster using the small triangle shaped icon down at the bottom of each post. Want the know why the thread that started with a fellow LEO looking for advice on places to live is no longer up? Thats why! Every attack post was reported and they finally took the whole thread down. Hopefully, they will start banning the attackers if enough posts are reported.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    When was it that this forum to discuss law enforcement issues devolve into being the bully pulpit for a bunch of hacks, stalkers, and disgraced officers to belittle and degrade those who proudly wear the badge? To refer to female officers and wives of male officers as sluts, whores, and drug addicts? To make completely unsubstantiated claims against public officials that, if they weren't hiding behind an anonymous or fake name, would land them in court? And why do the Admins and Webmasters at LEO Affairs continue to let this happen?
    All the attacks seem to center around and come from two individuals who both had their asses handed to them by a current Volusia County Councilwoman, and they are so butthurt that every moment of their lives seem to be spent attacking her and her husband. Are your lives so miserable that you have to degrade and insult other people, especially women, using the most vile and disgusting language possible, so you can make yourselves feel like real men? You're really just nothing but crybaby *****es that can dish it out, but obviously can't take it as your antics and actions have shown.
    This is what is wrong with our world today. Instead of taking your lumps and moving on, people feel the need to insult, harass, stalk, and attempt to make the lives of the people who got the best of them miserable so they can compensate for their own miserable exsistance. I would love to see this forum moderated, but that is unlikely, so I would like to ask that everyone just ignor the few jackasses that come in spitting hate and insults. Eventually they will get bored and disappear. Or do what I did yesterday-report every attack posting to the webmaster using the small triangle shaped icon down at the bottom of each post. Want the know why the thread that started with a fellow LEO looking for advice on places to live is no longer up? Thats why! Every attack post was reported and they finally took the whole thread down. Hopefully, they will start banning the attackers if enough posts are reported.
    Great Post!!! The postings should all be about deputies, former deputies, sheriffs and former sheriffs. Talking about journalists, citizens, the wives of citizens, the mothers of citizens should not be tolerated.

Unregistered
    Great Post!!! The postings should all be about deputies, former deputies, sheriffs and former sheriffs. Talking about journalists, citizens, the wives of citizens, the mothers of citizens should not be tolerated.
    Randy...sounds like you are getting called out.

Unregistered
    Randy...sounds like you are getting called out.
    Umm, no! Randy was defending his wife against classless "men" such as yourself.

Unregistered
    Your post has been reported.

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    Your post has been reported.
    Yes, and I checked it and found nothing wrong with it. It made some valid points. Plus, every post they reported was deleted due to it violating the Terms of Use.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    I agree very much!

Unregistered
    Disgraced deputies will continue to be talked about on here....no matter what

Unregistered
    Do you mean like Jenkins and Szabo?