BWC video doesn't lie !!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

BWC video doesn't lie !!!!

Wow...bad arrest....and the rookie followed suit behind his FTO..boys and girls those days ARE OVER!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow...bad arrest....and the rookie followed suit behind his FTO..boys and girls those days ARE OVER!!!
    its hard to comprehend how they don't see this coming, there is your own cam then others cell cam and cams everywhere from ring to outside business surveillance. the sgt that now is rod got his whole unit in a big jam. don't be stupid. Don't take this job personal. Should know better but, every week there is another fool caught on cam.

Unregistered
    its hard to comprehend how they don't see this coming, there is your own cam then others cell cam and cams everywhere from ring to outside business surveillance. the sgt that now is rod got his whole unit in a big jam. don't be stupid. Don't take this job personal. Should know better but, every week there is another fool caught on cam.
    Obviously you have never been a real cop or work at the PBA

Unregistered
    Horrible. How you going to arrest some one for disorderly if they was threatened with a weapon ? Who approved the A form ? Us Cubans get loud and starting moving our hands as well. This disgust me to the fullest. Pick & choose your battles or

Unregistered
    obviously you are an idiot. The female didn't do anything wrong. Like your mother or any one you care about or you treated this way? I have no time for people like you, go support him and put your money where your chat is.

Unregistered
    great reply!

Unregistered
    We should start 39ing disorderly people on the scene of 45’s as well!!!
    These are officers afraid of doing real police work and see these civilians as an easy stat!!!

Unregistered
    great reply!
    I know you were being sarcastic. A better reply he should had done is "I know you are but, what am I".
    If anyone sees this ok they are the problem.

Unregistered
    Horrible. How you going to arrest some one for disorderly if they was threatened with a weapon ? Who approved the A form ? Us Cubans get loud and starting moving our hands as well. This disgust me to the fullest. Pick & choose your battles or
    Let me guess??.... you are not Cuban nor a COP! Of course, make something a racial issue. Victim of crimes can become subjects on another case. It doesn’t negate her behavior. Do you even know what police work is. You can’t, it doesn’t really exsist during these times. You must be a millennial!

Unregistered
    Let me guess??.... you are not Cuban nor a COP! Of course, make something a racial issue. Victim of crimes can become subjects on another case. It doesn’t negate her behavior. Do you even know what police work is. You can’t, it doesn’t really exsist during these times. You must be a millennial!
    she is a dime a dozen any qsk week. His from one sec to the other going all crazy I am god mode is not. He mentions baker act in the video. You are really supporting this? Really?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast