Leo affairs page is -dieing!!!

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

Leo affairs page is -dieing!!!

I came to THE CITY OF MIAMI POLICE PAGE tonight , my favorite LEO AFFAIRS PAGE, hands down in my opinion the best page on LEO AFFAIRS to ANNOUNCE that I firmly believe that if changes are not made to anonymity on LEO AFFAIRS this website will die!!!

I am in LAW ENFORCEMENT in FLORIDA
    and have scouted many pages on this site and participation is 👎 down 95% since December-2021- site wide

MIAMI POLICE -LEO AFFAIRS was electric for many years around the clock, and is now on life supports..."THE LUBE PROMOTION CHANT" alone is probably an LEO AFFAIRS ALL-TIME record on most participation of a topic on LEO AFFAIRS.

MOD-1 see if you can change this ANONYMITY...since the changes, people I know will not participate. Meanwhile this site is DEAD, enjoy "TAPS"

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WChTqYlDjtI&feature=share

Junior Member LEO Affairs Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SCHOOL COP View Post
    I came to THE CITY OF MIAMI POLICE PAGE tonight , my favorite LEO AFFAIRS PAGE, hands down in my opinion the best page on LEO AFFAIRS to ANNOUNCE that I firmly believe that if changes are not made to anonymity on LEO AFFAIRS this website will die!!!

and have scouted many pages on this site and participation is 👎 down 95% since December-2021- site wide

MIAMI POLICE -LEO AFFAIRS was electric for many years around the clock, and is now on life supports..."THE LUBE PROMOTION CHANT" alone is probably an LEO AFFAIRS ALL-TIME record on most participation of a topic on LEO AFFAIRS.

MOD-1 see if you can change this ANONYMITY...since the changes, people I know will not participate. Meanwhile this site is DEAD, enjoy "TAPS"

Miami's page died, when you can, no longer can talk sh!t, without something being done in return. The Lube chant, was mostly Ron. Posting and replying to himself. I've known him since the mid 80's. We worked the same sector. Then we both promoted out. Ron worked for me, later. Glad I was appointed to staff. Just to get away from him. Then he's appointed.

Member LEO Affairs Detective

Buckaroo, it's dying

not

dieing

-The Commish

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by The Commish View Post
    Buckaroo, it's dying

not

dieing

-The Commish
    Bro...this is LEO AFFAIRS not ENC-2301....LOL

Member LEO Affairs Detective
    Bro...this is LEO AFFAIRS not ENC-2301....LOL

The Commish can see that you are attempting to justify your lousy grammar with humor.