Treasure Island SWAT Gangbang - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What a great question. Simple answer. Bob is a megalomaniac. He believes that only he possesses the intelligence and wisdom to make any important decisions. And because he is that way no one in his command staff has the ability to make any decisions. Bob decides on all AID cases on whether they proceed and in the end how they will be concluded. Bob makes all decisions on all promotions and any important transfers. Bob also micromanaged all important cases, such as murders and department shootings. And Bob holds the keys to SWAT’s cage door. Now I know that Bob supporters will come on here and tell me how stupid I am since he is the boss so of course he makes the decisions. But see in a large agency such as PCSO there is a paramilitary structure.

So what is the result? No one in Bob’s command staff has the ability to make any decisions. All they can do is ask their boss. What does this mean? Bob inherently does not trust anyone in his organization to make any important decisions. Basically he does not trust his people. He is concerned how decisions will effect the public’s perception of him. He is also concerned about the Republican Party’s perception of him.

You will never pursue a car unless you can get through a ridiculously long policy without getting suspended or letting it go. That’s Bob’s do8ng. His concern was telling someone their family died in a crash from a Pursuit over a DWLSR. Hey Bob, that’s haplened now. Maybe you should change the policy back.

You will never see SWAT do what it is trained and equipped to do because they may make a mistake and cause Bob issues publicly.

Maybe one day PCSO will have a Sheriff who is more concerned with public safety and crime suppression than the public’s and politician’s perception of him.
    This above post is 100 percent true and what a sorry ass state of affairs. I would like to read the after action report on this SWAT call out. It probably will only be 50 percent factual only due to the political correctness guidelines Bob will demand from the SWAT commander.

Unregistered
    Before Bob took office, How many SWAT call out's were there, with the Sheriff before him?? Even go back a few. SWAT? High risk warrant's, barricaded suspect, drug warrant's. There is more to, as what a SWAT team is to handle. Almost all SWAT operations, take time. They will try to talk a suspect out before kicking in the door. You rush in and everything get's FUBAR. If the suspect is not shooting anyone in the room, where they (he) are. Take it slow and easy.

Unregistered
    Only vctft can pursue cars, using rental cars

Unregistered
    Before Bob took office, How many SWAT call out's were there, with the Sheriff before him?? Even go back a few. SWAT? High risk warrant's, barricaded suspect, drug warrant's. There is more to, as what a SWAT team is to handle. Almost all SWAT operations, take time. They will try to talk a suspect out before kicking in the door. You rush in and everything get's FUBAR. If the suspect is not shooting anyone in the room, where they (he) are. Take it slow and easy.
    Just FYI under Rice and Coats there were hundreds of SWAT call outs and dynamic entries. I think Bob has three since 2011 big problem!!!! Unlike Bob they trusted their SWAT commanders.

Unregistered
    Please tell me you are kidding. I hope we have not sunk that low. I know we stood up TSPD one time but WTF.
    That’s total BS. Our Team activated ASAP once we learned the Sg0 was in the apt. No hesitation. These armchair warriors to stir crap. I was there and it was good operation. Why do people lie. Cause they are LEO Affairs warriors who make crap up.

Unregistered
    That’s total BS. Our Team activated ASAP once we learned the Sg0 was in the apt. No hesitation. These armchair warriors to stir crap. I was there and it was good operation. Why do people lie. Cause they are LEO Affairs warriors who make crap up.
    Hey operator, relax. The slam in Car 1, not you. And what time did you get activated, what time all this shit start, and what time did you actually do some SWAT shit? BTW I’m pretty sure breaching with explosives and throwing flashbangs in a room with a guy armed with a gun and a pipe bomb is totally retarded. But keep thinking it was a good op. I’m sure you will all get an award for it too. It should have a burning man emblem on it. That’s funny.

Unregistered
    Hey operator, relax. The slam in Car 1, not you. And what time did you get activated, what time all this shit start, and what time did you actually do some SWAT shit? BTW I’m pretty sure breaching with explosives and throwing flashbangs in a room with a guy armed with a gun and a pipe bomb is totally retarded. But keep thinking it was a good op. I’m sure you will all get an award for it too. It should have a burning man emblem on it. That’s funny.
    Oh because running through the front door when the guy has an AR15 and a pipe bomb is smart how? What’s retarted is even considering barging in the front door. Sending in gas and trying to force him out is smart. Blowing the door to send the robot in is smart. You playing armchair commander is a joke cause you are a stupid azz. You just hate the sheriff. If he gave the world a pot of gold you would find fault. It’s stupid and worthless trying to talk sense with a moron.

Unregistered
    Oh because running through the front door when the guy has an AR15 and a pipe bomb is smart how? What’s retarted is even considering barging in the front door. Sending in gas and trying to force him out is smart. Blowing the door to send the robot in is smart. You playing armchair commander is a joke cause you are a stupid azz. You just hate the sheriff. If he gave the world a pot of gold you would find fault. It’s stupid and worthless trying to talk sense with a moron.
    Well after almost a day for him to consider his ****ing options, you’re right, barging through the door would be stupid. Because the element of surprise would never work if it wasn’t an all day circle jerk. Sheriff lied to thee public and only did this to save face. And that’s sad. Again, he’s more concerned with public perception than he is with public safety.

Unregistered
    Well after almost a day for him to consider his ****ing options, you’re right, barging through the door would be stupid. Because the element of surprise would never work if it wasn’t an all day circle jerk. Sheriff lied to thee public and only did this to save face. And that’s sad. Again, he’s more concerned with public perception than he is with public safety.
    The element of surprise you say,,that goes away the moment the BGs knows the Star man is outside.if the BGs were unaware of our presence then a possible rouse or dynamic hit could work. Question did PCSO force the barraicad situation or was SWAT comprimised prior to or at some point during. I keep hearing a flash bang was deployed to create a diversion and not sure if entry was made by SWAT or some breech and hold tactic. What is the BS about lying to the public you speak of. If all citizens and cops go home safely it's a win. There is never a perfect op. Good job SWAT.

Unregistered
    The element of surprise you say,,that goes away the moment the BGs knows the Star man is outside.if the BGs were unaware of our presence then a possible rouse or dynamic hit could work. Question did PCSO force the barraicad situation or was SWAT comprimised prior to or at some point during. I keep hearing a flash bang was deployed to create a diversion and not sure if entry was made by SWAT or some breech and hold tactic. What is the BS about lying to the public you speak of. If all citizens and cops go home safely it's a win. There is never a perfect op. Good job SWAT.
    SWAT is restrained from doing anything until has been filtered, strained, and micromanaged by Bob. So any chance of using surprise is gone due to the HOURS that takes. Because Bob doesn’t trust anyone else’s opinion or word. The Sheriff is many things, but tactician isn’t one of them. He doesn’t trust SWAT to do things swiftly. So he has to pick things over until realizes that he has to press on or when he realizes another agency will come in and do it for the Marshalls. That’s pathetic. That means he cares less about public safety over his perception to the public. That’s bullshit. If that lunatic came out before all of his foot dragging it would have been non-SWAT guys that would have put him down. That was the gamble Bob played with. But as Bob has said, “we have no lawful duty to take action.” What a *****.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast