You mean Low-Person
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

You mean Low-Person

There are more Female Probation Officers in Florida. If you look at the breakdown, it is 60% to 40% for field Officers. And 70% to 30% in the leadership role. So, girls rock.

Signed

Ms. Butt Pirate

Unregistered
    60/40 might be conservative. That said support staff SUPPORT certified staff. Support are not in the chain of command. Their day starts at 8 and ends at 5. They get holidays and weekends off. They do get paid shite but imagine making less than 40 with a Bachelors and 16 week academy.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    60/40 might be conservative. That said support staff SUPPORT certified staff. Support are not in the chain of command. Their day starts at 8 and ends at 5. They get holidays and weekends off. They do get paid shite but imagine making less than 40 with a Bachelors and 16 week academy.
    Why don't you leave FDC and work for the SO unless you have too much time in and are now regretting staying. If you are still young, get out of FDC now, you'll never make any money. Never!

Unregistered
    There are more Female Probation Officers in Florida. If you look at the breakdown, it is 60% to 40% for field Officers. And 70% to 30% in the leadership role. So, girls rock.

Signed

Ms. Butt Pirate
    Looks like the little man is hiding from the above fact. Like always, he tends to change the subject fast when proven wrong.

Girls Rock!!

Unregistered
    Looks like the little man is hiding from the above fact. Like always, he tends to change the subject fast when proven wrong.

Girls Rock!!
    Girls' rock? Give me a break. If you so called rock, why is these agency so bad? Its never been worse. Woman make everything more complicated, with endless talking and meetings that accomplish nothing. Thankfully, I'm leaving soon.

Unregistered
    Girls' rock? Give me a break. If you so called rock, why is these agency so bad? Its never been worse. Woman make everything more complicated, with endless talking and meetings that accomplish nothing. Thankfully, I'm leaving soon.
    This coming from a male pig who has a blow up doll under his bed. Lets guess, you are in your 30's and still live with Mommy?

Unregistered
    This coming from a male pig who has a blow up doll under his bed. Lets guess, you are in your 30's and still live with Mommy?
    a blow up doll is probably better than a fat, out of shape sweat hog like you that never shuts up. Now do what you do best and do the laundry.

Unregistered
    So, what you are saying is you would tell a woman to shut up? Yea, you should stick to the blow up doll. You would both be about the same when it comes to the intelligent level. Although many of us would believe the doll would be smarter than you.

Unregistered

Signed

Ms. Butt Pirate

Lets stick to the facts here.

Unregistered
    So, what you are saying is you would tell a woman to shut up? Yea, you should stick to the blow up doll. You would both be about the same when it comes to the intelligent level. Although many of us would believe the doll would be smarter than you.
    No, I would tell her to get me a beer and then shut up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast