Wash N Fuel Your Own Car
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Wash N Fuel Your Own Car

Why are we using civilian employees on a daily basis to wash and fuel command staff vehicles. Are Chad and his cronies that lazy. Think the citizens who have yet to elect you have to fuel and wash their own cars. Your not a King my friend so its the little things that make me really wonder about you.

Unregistered
    Its actually only the executive staff, whose cars are already at the SOC all day. They are washed and fueled just as it has been done since Sheriff Beard, so shut up.

Unregistered
    Total bull my friend. Chad was forcing deputies under him to fuel his car when he was a Lt in crime prevention. And took it personal when they complained. And look where they are now. Mmmm. Naaa he s not vindictive.
    D3 Major has her car washed and fuel by employees. Why is that

Unregistered
    Maybe she is to hung over to rember where she parked. Or she might be in the street crimes office, getting ready for an accidental discharge. Possibly on Amazon buying a knew toy for that sweet and sexy woman of hers...

Unregistered
    Its done at the district level too. I seen it with my own eyes. CSA take major and capts vehicles to wash, fuel, and for vehicle service.

Like I always say. Two careers here. The hard one for the unpopular. Exposed to constant stress, danger, understaffing, and micromanaged as scapegoats. And the fast track gravy train. Ask our 10 year LT and 8 year plant city mafia cpl with 2 years patrol experience.

Unregistered
    This is why we need change in this office. Vote Pruitt

Unregistered
    Ok....but am not your friend

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why are we using civilian employees on a daily basis to wash and fuel command staff vehicles.
    It's because they are too busy (to wash and fuel their cars) going from call to call because we are so short handed.... Ohh wait a second, it should be patrol deputies who get their cars cleaned and fueled by civilian employees.

Unregistered
    It's because they are too busy (to wash and fuel their cars) going from call to call because we are so short handed.... Ohh wait a second, it should be patrol deputies who get their cars cleaned and fueled by civilian employees.
    Awwww. Let it all out, those meanies got you so good!

Unregistered
    Awwww. Let it all out, those meanies got you so good!
    Four units on my squad today. Four! So screw you scum bag. Four units. I will continue to embarrass this agency until issues like this are made a priority. Small issues, like command staff having their cars washed and fueled while we only have four units on a squad makes me pissed. Garbage agency. All while supervisors say nothing to not rock the boat. So they look good. At our expense.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast