Colina what are you doing about these recents shooting?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Colina what are you doing about these recents shooting?

https://wsvn.com/news/local/4-injure...ade-shootings/

4 injured in 3 separate overnight Miami-Dade shootings
    Can we do another community barbecue with officers dancing on duty.

Unregistered
    Know buddy cares

Unregistered
    You can just take photos with little black kids in the projects and everything is ok

Unregistered
    Who cares? Blacks kill blacks everyday like Muslims kill Muslims. You cant fix stupid. No on can fix that problem not even God or the Pope. Worry about making money and that's it.

Unregistered
    Well I'm glad someone asked that question. We will be holding a BBQ in the pork-n-beans, free for all the community. ALL, Miami police employees, will donate 20.00 towards the cost of covering this event. We will have live entertainment, a few local rappers agreed to provide it, for a minimal cost to us. I honored to say Chief Jackson, has got his church behind it. To hold raffles and we, the department will donate 3 vehicles we impounded. Please bring your families, will have rides, a puppet show, sing a long's. To be one will the community... I'm ordering "NO-ARREST" for the weekend of this great event.. Only for the North End! Those on duty, will have the opportunity to come on by, for some good old home cooked BBQ, met and greet our future police employees and city leader's.. This is a event you all should be very proud of. I can't thank the FOP #20 enough for putting this event together and making Miami a community, we all can be proud of..

Unregistered

Juvenile

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    https://wsvn.com/news/local/4-injure...ade-shootings/

4 injured in 3 separate overnight Miami-Dade shootings
    Can we do another community barbecue with officers dancing on duty.
    Major Farmer “Back that Azz Up!”
    @EFarmerMPD

Unregistered
    Well I'm glad someone asked that question. We will be holding a BBQ in the pork-n-beans, free for all the community. ALL, Miami police employees, will donate 20.00 towards the cost of covering this event. We will have live entertainment, a few local rappers agreed to provide it, for a minimal cost to us. I honored to say Chief Jackson, has got his church behind it. To hold raffles and we, the department will donate 3 vehicles we impounded. Please bring your families, will have rides, a puppet show, sing a long's. To be one will the community... I'm ordering "NO-ARREST" for the weekend of this great event.. Only for the North End! Those on duty, will have the opportunity to come on by, for some good old home cooked BBQ, met and greet our future police employees and city leader's.. This is a event you all should be very proud of. I can't thank the FOP #20 enough for putting this event together and making Miami a community, we all can be proud of..
    This is wonderful and the new Miami Model for thwarting shootings, woundings and killings within the Black community. Will it do so? Hell no, but it sure enough looks good on TV. There are two proven ways to stemming violence; one is intense proactive policing according to crime patterns and trends, as discerned by CompStat -- MPD is still doing it, right? The other, is methodically applying Florida Law, County and Miami Ordinances according to the Intent, Letter and Spirit thereof. Particularly FSS 901.151 The Florida Stop and Frisk Law, in concert with Florida Traffic Laws, County and Municipal Ordinances that legally permit piercing the Fourth Amendment's protective veil against unreasonable seizures; that is stopping citizens for those minor infractions. Armed with such Constitutionally permitted Law Enforcement tools, officers could engage in very effective, self-generated preliminary investigations, which could derived significant felony arrests. The type of arrests that will result in violence reduction. The emphasis must be on quality stops and enforcement; not quantity; that is QUOTAS! Sadly, as with all things, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. The moment self-appointed community "Grand Poobahs," ASS-U-me the police are too aggressive, politicos and appointed bureaucrats will demand a dial back or ceasing of such intense proactive efforts. It is a no win situation.

Therefore the best surviving practice is to do no self-generated policing! Handle your dispatched calls for service, conduct as through a preliminary investigation as available facts permit and write a comprehensive report detailing as many as possible Solvability Factors as your preliminary investigation uncovered. Then, when calls for service permit it, engage in intermittent 50s at known Hot Spots; remaining on them no longer than 15 minutes, as longer render diminishing returns. Before you know it, is 06 time and it is time to go home, to a 46 or better yet, relax with your favorite 33!

Unregistered
    @EFarmerMPD
    And a very nice one it is, for Baby got back!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JphDdGV2TU

Unregistered
    @EFarmerMPD
    Leave her alone she's my 33.

Unregistered
    This is wonderful and the new Miami Model for thwarting shootings, woundings and killings within the Black community. Will it do so? Hell no, but it sure enough looks good on TV. There are two proven ways to stemming violence; one is intense proactive policing according to crime patterns and trends, as discerned by CompStat -- MPD is still doing it, right? The other, is methodically applying Florida Law, County and Miami Ordinances according to the Intent, Letter and Spirit thereof. Particularly FSS 901.151 The Florida Stop and Frisk Law, in concert with Florida Traffic Laws, County and Municipal Ordinances that legally permit piercing the Fourth Amendment's protective veil against unreasonable seizures; that is stopping citizens for those minor infractions. Armed with such Constitutionally permitted Law Enforcement tools, officers could engage in very effective, self-generated preliminary investigations, which could derived significant felony arrests. The type of arrests that will result in violence reduction. The emphasis must be on quality stops and enforcement; not quantity; that is QUOTAS! Sadly, as with all things, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. The moment self-appointed community "Grand Poobahs," ASS-U-me the police are too aggressive, politicos and appointed bureaucrats will demand a dial back or ceasing of such intense proactive efforts. It is a no win situation.

Therefore the best surviving practice is to do no self-generated policing! Handle your dispatched calls for service, conduct as through a preliminary investigation as available facts permit and write a comprehensive report detailing as many as possible Solvability Factors as your preliminary investigation uncovered. Then, when calls for service permit it, engage in intermittent 50s at known Hot Spots; remaining on them no longer than 15 minutes, as longer render diminishing returns. Before you know it, is 06 time and it is time to go home, to a 46 or better yet, relax with your favorite 33!
    your favorite 33 has hiv

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast