This is how you handle a UPS carjackings with shots fired during chase

https://youtu.be/kCh7s7FyxaU

Rule #1 you don’t rush a vehicle during a felony stop

Unregistered
    Okay Monday morning quarterback

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Okay Monday morning quarterback
    Monday morning quarterback??? Really??? San Jose showed what happens when true police on their “A” game show up to an incident. Last week South Florida sent in the third stringers from the JV pee-wee league. That was a text book example of what happens when you have unqualified yes men as leaders and stupid cops who watch tv cop dramas as a method for training.

Unregistered
    Monday morning quarterback??? Really??? San Jose showed what happens when true police on their “A” game show up to an incident. Last week South Florida sent in the third stringers from the JV pee-wee league. That was a text book example of what happens when you have unqualified yes men as leaders and stupid cops who watch tv cop dramas as a method for training.
    Mira Tiburcio me cagó resigno en el recontraCoño de tu madre!!!!!

Unregistered
    https://youtu.be/kCh7s7FyxaU

Rule #1 you don’t rush a vehicle during a felony stop
    You must be an expect on keyboard police tactics obviously , that's a totally different scenario ,spike strips were used to blow the tires and the vehicle stop with no traffic around or citizens in a total control felony stop which then can done by the book , here is illegal to used spike strips or to shot at the tires or any maneuvers to stop the vehicle per policy, as a result not every stop can be done by the book .Now put down the communist manifesto for a minute and try to change some policies if you feel like that my liberal police hater friend , why ups allows their vehicles to drive with the doors open and unlocked all the time even when park. Why they don't have a GPS disable mechanism on the fleet of trucks . Why the use of spikes is considered lethal force .

Unregistered
    You must be an expect on keyboard police tactics obviously , that's a totally different scenario ,spike strips were used to blow the tires and the vehicle stop with no traffic around or citizens in a total control felony stop which then can done by the book , here is illegal to used spike strips or to shot at the tires or any maneuvers to stop the vehicle per policy, as a result not every stop can be done by the book .Now put down the communist manifesto for a minute and try to change some policies if you feel like that my liberal police hater friend , why ups allows their vehicles to drive with the doors open and unlocked all the time even when park. Why they don't have a GPS disable mechanism on the fleet of trucks . Why the use of spikes is considered lethal force .
    Why would a bunch of cops, 19 to be exact run up to a Veh where shots were being fired and a hostage was inside the car.

Unregistered
    Why would a bunch of cops, 19 to be exact run up to a Veh where shots were being fired and a hostage was inside the car.
    Neutralize the Threat ASAP in order to minimize Casualties,better to sacrifice 2 civilians that to have a Massacre at the hands of the Thugs and friendly FIRE.

Excellent job by the Clowns in Brown.

Unregistered
    Funny how now it’s the ups drivers fault for driving with car door open...

Unregistered
    Neutralize the Threat ASAP in order to minimize Casualties,better to sacrifice 2 civilians that to have a Massacre at the hands of the Thugs and friendly FIRE.

Excellent job by the Clowns in Brown.
    Friendly fire was the cause of the two innocent people getting killed. I’m sure you would feel differently if that was you or a love one that got killed or seriously hurt.

1) You are not trained in a felony stop to run up to the vehicle.
    2) you are not trained to use innocent people’s vehicles as cover while you tell them to move forward while actively shooting 3) you are not trained to exchanging gun fire if you but innocent people lives in harm way.

Unregistered
    Point is... this incident may have very well ended in hail of gun fire regardless of the actions of the officers on scene. The problem is we will never know because the officers did not utilize their training and instead allowed emotions and ego to override well founded and proven high risk felony stop tactics. It’s that simple. When you act off the cuff and make up your own game plan you create an environment for things to horrifically wrong and then you own the outcome. Preform the way we’re taught and take leadership over the knuckle heads who want to be the rouge cowboy and the department will own the outcome. At the end of the day you have to ask yourself... how much liability can I afford? Can I live with my actions? And how would I respond if my family is in the background? Man up, women up and take ownership of your actions and won’t find yourself on the defensive when all hell breaks out.