Just curious - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Just curious

Unregistered

Options

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I work in probably the busiest county in the state and aside from calls for service I stop between 100-150 cars on an average month in addition to working my zone. I’m not lazy by any means of the word but I have the common sense to know that what we’re dealing with isn’t worth a stat. Use your heads. The last thing you want to do is infect someone you love because you get a hard on for writing a ticket. Time to grow up little kiddies. This is something none of us ever thought we’d live to see.
    Moron, why don't you learn to read. Nobody is stacking paper just to be a good little soldier boy. When you have these idiots blew by at triple digits I cannot just sit by and do nothing.

They are the reason we had a family wiped out in the blink of an eye last month,, also they are the reason Mark and Michael will never see another birthday. 5 people killed in 3 days in two separate wrecks because two idiots wanted to drive fast.

How can you live with yourself if that car you let go for driving over 100 mph kills someone. Yes this is a dangerous time of unknowns. I believe you can weigh your options on when to stop someone and not. That is our job!!!

For someone who claims they have common sense you might want to use it. No where in any of these post have I advocated stopping everything that moves. Don't treat us as if you are our daddy and know what's best. We are grown men who have the brain capacity for rational thought. No ego or knight in shining armour who is going to save the world by stopping grandma for a tag light. We are blessed by our Lord everyday we do this job, and I will perform it to the best of my abilities. If it upsets you that I stop a car for going over 100 mph then I guess you can be upset. But rest assure I take every precaution not to carry or infect my love ones everyday.

He safe out there.

Unregistered
    Moron, why don't you learn to read. Nobody is stacking paper just to be a good little soldier boy. When you have these idiots blew by at triple digits I cannot just sit by and do nothing.

They are the reason we had a family wiped out in the blink of an eye last month,, also they are the reason Mark and Michael will never see another birthday. 5 people killed in 3 days in two separate wrecks because two idiots wanted to drive fast.

How can you live with yourself if that car you let go for driving over 100 mph kills someone. Yes this is a dangerous time of unknowns. I believe you can weigh your options on when to stop someone and not. That is our job!!!

For someone who claims they have common sense you might want to use it. No where in any of these post have I advocated stopping everything that moves. Don't treat us as if you are our daddy and know what's best. We are grown men who have the brain capacity for rational thought. No ego or knight in shining armour who is going to save the world by stopping grandma for a tag light. We are blessed by our Lord everyday we do this job, and I will perform it to the best of my abilities. If it upsets you that I stop a car for going over 100 mph then I guess you can be upset. But rest assure I take every precaution not to carry or infect my love ones everyday.

He safe out there.

1600 ID number. Bet.

Unregistered
    1600 ID number. Bet.
    I'm a 3 digit ID and I agree with him.

Unregistered
    I'm a 3 digit ID and I agree with him.
    I’m a 2 digit and I disagree with him.

Unregistered
    I’m none of the above posters. I’m not lazy and enjoy writing tickets.

But I’m following the president and governors advice to pause for 30 days to slow the spread of this stuff.

LEO’s have **already** DIED from COVID-19 at the following agencies:
    Riverside CA (2)
    Chicago PD
    El Paso CO
    Broward SO
    Philadelphia PD
    Montgomery Co NC
    Santa Rosa CA
    NYPD

Correct your cranial inversion and get your priorities right.

Unregistered
    I’m none of the above posters. I’m not lazy and enjoy writing tickets.

But I’m following the president and governors advice to pause for 30 days to slow the spread of this stuff.

LEO’s have **already** DIED from COVID-19 at the following agencies:
    Riverside CA (2)
    Chicago PD
    El Paso CO
    Broward SO
    Philadelphia PD
    Montgomery Co NC
    Santa Rosa CA
    NYPD

Correct your cranial inversion and get your priorities right.

But bro he’s driving 100. Think of the lives we’re saving.

Unregistered
    I’m a 2 digit and I disagree with him.
    I'm 2 digit and agree with him. I guess we"re at an impasse.

Unregistered
    I'm 2 digit and agree with him. I guess we"re at an impasse.
    I’m a different 2 digit and I disagree. 2-1

Unregistered
    I just scheduled my 80 hour vacation. Can’t wait.

Unregistered
    I just scheduled my 80 hour vacation. Can’t wait.
    Better hope you dont actually catch it, then you be using 80 hrs of your own time.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast