Andrew Sheets - Risk Protection Order (Red Flag Laws) - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    charlotte county,sheriff,bill prummell is mentally disturbed 4 violating the constitution and r freedom and creating this ilegal police state 4 victimles crimes with his road pirates

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    it is perfectly legal to be mentally disturbed. Many mentally ill people are issued psychotropic drugs to help curb their schizophrenic delusions (andy sheets is an example).
    med's are not working or he's not taking them!

Unregistered
    so if u r not a brain dead sheep boot licker u need 2 b baker and put on meds 2 become a boot licker

Unregistered
    Does he really have a daughter? I'm not LE so I can't find info on his background, other than the child molester story where he leaked the victim's info (should have been locked up by state's attorney's office). If he did have a daughter, was his daughter taken away because of his mental health issues or a form of abuse committed/alleged? What is the backstory with this guy Andy?

Unregistered
    wowwwwwwwwwwwwwww,careful slander goin on here,,we can get a court order for ip records.
    the ilegal investigation that the corupt as **** piece of shit jacob hawkins did was on some ones eleses story i copied.broad casting a victims name was the lie they tried,state attorney said no theres case law the pres can mention a name,its free speech,and the one who said they were raped,the man was never charged.so it aparently wasnt true

Unregistered
    If he was your father, would you associate with him? I wouldn’t either...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Sheets View Post
    slander goin on here

we can get a court order for ip records.
    Andrew Sheets cannot get a court order for any IPs. He is completely helpless. What goes around comes around. Sheets should be grateful that he isn't sleeping at a homeless camp in the woods -- at least not yet.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If he was your father, would you associate with him? I wouldn’t either...
    Why would anyone hang out with a mentally deranged person? He is alone forever because of his mental illness.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Sheets View Post
    slander goin on here

we can get a court order for ip records.
    Rubbish. Andrew Sheets can't get jack shit.

Unregistered
    wow,of course i can get a court 2 get a ip dip shit,u criminals do it all day long.
    so u admit to ruining sheeples lives making them homeless u r some sik un amerikan fascist fukssssssssssss

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast