Max the Axe - Page 21
Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Max the Axe

Unregistered

Can't wait to see max in the hot seat!

Maxi, is your azz is still puckering? it's not the food you're eating; it's stress. Praying for you bro. You don't look good.

Unregistered

Max El Mamatranca

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maxi, is your azz is still puckering? it's not the food you're eating; it's stress. Praying for you bro. You don't look good.
    Max, calladito te ves mas bonito. WE R WATCHING YOU. Look around, we know what you have been up to.
    You are the ultimate Mamatranc

Unregistered

Max we want to see you tonite w/o perspiring

Max, calladito te ves mas bonito. WE R WATCHING YOU. Look around, we know what you have been up to.
    You are the ultimate Mamatranc
    Will the Mamatranc show up to the meeting or will he be out on vacation?

Max, did you finally release the documents that you have been doctoring?

Unregistered
    Maxipad FSS b shift little Havana we see you hope Rocha can take care of you cause we are coming for you, tic toc tic toc .

Unregistered
    Maxipad I see you've reached over 200 comments. Hope to see if you're here next month. Tic toc biatch.

Unregistered
    Maxipad we see you. Talking on Tommy's ear stroking that ****. Markowitz is not going anywhere.

Unregistered

Hot off the press! Maxipad you have been ratted out by your own sloppiness

Max the Axe, you are one piece of sheet, taking pics of fellow officers with Puticas in the Dominican Republic. You inadvertently leaked Herbello's name in your sloppy "stealth operation" of seek and destroying a fellow LEO with blackmail and threats. It gets better. You and Justin "The Rattlesnake" Garcia, incriminate, Attorney Cunill, Former South Miami Chief of Police, Orlando Martinez de Castro, Tommy "Doormat" Reyes, brother Matt "The Rat" Reyes caught up in a Criminal Conspiracy of blackmailing a fellow officer for the purpose of winning a stupid FOP Union Election. I hope you all get indicted, arrested and prosecuted.

Unregistered

Maxi-Pad is in the building

Max, where are you hiding? I know you've gone sleepless for a couple of nights but you have to come into work.

Unregistered
    Max, where are you hiding? I know you've gone sleepless for a couple of nights but you have to come into work.
    I'll see you tonight.

Unregistered
    Maxipad do you have pictures of you and all the prostitutes in the Dominican republic? Is there an age of consent there? Did you promise to take Tommy and Matt? For obvious different reasons.

Page 21 of 26 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast