Former police chief Chad Wagner has had enough. - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look at that pathetic loser in Jacksonville who lost a video game!!! Need Isay morel
    Not to get off subject, but Chad still sucks! He discriminates against veterans and his job can be done by a level 1 filiing clerk! Kick him to the curb Mumbles.

Unregistered
    Not to get off subject, but Chad still sucks! He discriminates against veterans and his job can be done by a level 1 filiing clerk! Kick him to the curb Mumbles.

Explain why a veterans are being discriminated against? Is it possible that they did not pass part of the hiring process? Did they not get cleared by the psychologist due to PSTD or other issues associated with being in combat? The military has also made errors on the paperwork they filled out where people did not continue in the process. I know a guy who was in the army and that happened to him but he had it corrected and is going on in the process. There could be other reasons besides discrimination.

I can't see Chad discriminating against veterans as he was in the army himself.

Unregistered

Hpd

Chad has always been a scumbag and a douche. He suck as chief at hollywood. He has skeletons in his closet. Ask him about the shooting when he was in street crimes.

Unregistered

This Poster Is an Angry Dude!

Chad has always been a scumbag and a douche. He suck as chief at hollywood. He has skeletons in his closet. Ask him about the shooting when he was in street crimes.
    A post like this and a few previous within this thread usually comes from someone who was recently disciplined or terminated. Likely, Major Wagner recommended or co-signed your discipline or departure from the Agency. You are an angry dude or dudette, full of hate and resentment, likely unemployed, and watching soap operas during the day to fill your busy schedule. Try watching the Jerry Springer show in the afternoon to release a little tension. I guess your unemployment check is coming to an end soon and you need to take it out on somebody. If you had performed your job at BSO better, you wouldn't be on this site.

Unregistered

Retired H P D

A post like this and a few previous within this thread usually comes from someone who was recently disciplined or terminated. Likely, Major Wagner recommended or co-signed your discipline or departure from the Agency. You are an angry dude or dudette, full of hate and resentment, likely unemployed, and watching soap operas during the day to fill your busy schedule. Try watching the Jerry Springer show in the afternoon to release a little tension. I guess your unemployment check is coming to an end soon and you need to take it out on somebody. If you had performed your job at BSO better, you wouldn't be on this site.
    You must be sucking chads rod. I retired from HPD, was never disciplined, and enjoy my retirement in the mountains. So go f yourself.

Unregistered
    You must be sucking chads rod. I retired from HPD, was never disciplined, and enjoy my retirement in the mountains. So go f yourself.
    Right on brother a lot of us retired and got out of that shit hole and are now living the dream in the mountains!

Unregistered
    Wagner is a ****head loser, that feels the need to come on here to defend himself! A $20,000 a year clerk could do his job and do it better! Of course he licks Mumbles candied nuts on a daily basis.

Unregistered

I agree and would like to add there may also be jealousy involved as well.

Unregistered
    Jealous are we? He made it to the top and you never even got 1/3 of the way there if that.

Unregistered
    Jealous are we? He made it to the top and you never even got 1/3 of the way there if that.
    He made it to the top of the kiss azz crew. I sit in my car and do nothing but watch videos. Unfortunately, I can't do real police work, because of the loser admin here. But I'll
    Never kiss that mumbling fools Arse like Wagner and the other dirtbags! SAD Wagner!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast