What's Happening in Lakeland - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is always going to a road go uncovered. Your "sarcasm" is just stupid and really don't make any point. I personally just think you're stupid!
    If you are going to call someone stupid, you might want to write using some correct English.

Unregistered
    If you are going to call someone stupid, you might want to write using some correct English.

Regardless, I stand by the assessment of your posts.

STUPID:

Adjective
    1.lacking intelligence or common sense

Unregistered
    Regardless, I stand by the assessment of your posts.

STUPID:

Adjective
    1.lacking intelligence or common sense
    Stupid is as stupid does. You are a stupid f$&&ing royal ****y POS IDIOT! THATS WHY NOBODY LIKES YOU! I stand by that Lieutenant!

Unregistered
    What the hell does the SO working crashes have to do with the crash that occurred in I4. Why don't you transfer to Polk since you think it's so easy to work over there. I bet you won't leave your CAD county, will yo? Since you have all the info, please post all the citizen complaints concerning the lack of enforcement on I4 in Polk County. Tampa and Orlando has a lot more serious crashes on I4 than Polk. Hell, Orlando even have a squad that is specifically assigned up there. Cendan over saturates aircraft enforcement in Polk because Tampa rarely has anyone to work up there. US 27, SR 60, 98, and 92, have just as many crashes in Polk as I4. Troopers have been gigged for major crashes on those roads also. Maybe if someone placed more manpower in Polk and other very large counties in this state, troopers could be more proactive. Get your facts together before you run your mouth. We'll be waiting on you Lt facts! Oh, since you come to LEO Affairs for solutions - here's one: create an I4 only squad for Polk County similar to Orlando. That should eliminate all crashes and fatalities. NOT! AWAITING YOUR FACTS!
    Sounds like they did create an I-4 squad for Polk by zoning troopers to I-4 to work.

With the SO working the bulk of crashes, good luck getting any more positions. If you look at the numbers that have been posted, does not sound like Polk Troopers are overwhelmed with crashes and should be doing enforcement. Why not use air asset where Troopers are not busy.

If not getting CAD bothers you so bad, please feel free to transfer to Tampa or Orlando to receive it.

Unregistered
    Sounds like they did create an I-4 squad for Polk by zoning troopers to I-4 to work.

With the SO working the bulk of crashes, good luck getting any more positions. If you look at the numbers that have been posted, does not sound like Polk Troopers are overwhelmed with crashes and should be doing enforcement. Why not use air asset where Troopers are not busy.

If not getting CAD bothers you so bad, please feel free to transfer to Tampa or Orlando to receive it.
    Some people will never get it! You're just an ignorant fool! I'll bet you were one of those ****y complainers on not receiving CAD until you got it! Those 6 fatalities that occurred in Hillsborough on 7/2/16 could have been avoided if your people were doing their job. You get paid more in Hillsborough, therefore you should do more. How's that!

Unregistered
    Some people will never get it! You're just an ignorant fool! I'll bet you were one of those ****y complainers on not receiving CAD until you got it! Those 6 fatalities that occurred in Hillsborough on 7/2/16 could have been avoided if your people were doing their job. You get paid more in Hillsborough, therefore you should do more. How's that!
    Let me see; you are getting paid to do your job, if you don't like it, than quit! Posting your stupid crap is only proving you are a self centered, sorry, crybaby, loser who needs to grow the Fu*k up.

How's That?!?!

Unregistered
    Let me see; you are getting paid to do your job, if you don't like it, than quit! Posting your stupid crap is only proving you are a self centered, sorry, crybaby, loser who needs to grow the Fu*k up.

How's That?!?!
    Lots of time on your hands today huh Lt. Mattiza? The major is off today so you can breathe now! What an Angry Bird! No wonder you're so hated! Oh, by the way, it sucks when you can't control who's assigned to your details huh!

Unregistered
    Lots of time on your hands today huh Lt. Mattiza? The major is off today so you can breathe now! What an Angry Bird! No wonder you're so hated! Oh, by the way, it sucks when you can't control who's assigned to your details huh!
    Funny stuff! Not the LT retard. You should not talk about someone having time on their hands with all you have been posting. Grow up and grow a pair, if you dislike the LT that bad, let him know to his face and settle it.

Unregistered
    Funny stuff! Not the LT retard. You should not talk about someone having time on their hands with all you have been posting. Grow up and grow a pair, if you dislike the LT that bad, let him know to his face and settle it.
    Okay retard sergeant! Nice of you to chime in. Just wait til he sticks you in the arse! Screw the both of you! Oh and I did tell him to his face and he started crying like you are. Sniff, sniff.....😢

Unregistered
    Wow I thought you people were a lot nicer than this. Everyone so bitter and angry. Are you sad because your Captain retired and no is there to hold your hand and pat you on the head.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast