For Any Black Officer that Voted for Ortiz and Lugo! - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Unregistered

Haters are for Tommy "The Unicorn" Reyes

I guess that makes you a Hater. While you're at it, why don't you share with the Members what accomplishments, plans, vision Tommy has for the members for the next two years.???? Silence. Thought so. I am voting for Ortiz/Lugo.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ortiz and Lugo are two racist thugs. I remember they would regularly not let blacks who arrived a few mins late to the monthly Fop meeting to sign in. They would do this so they weren’t able to have enough
    Meetings to run for positions on the executive board.

They would laugh and call them ni g gers behind their backs. If any of Ortiz and Lugo's friends would come in late they would sign their names in after the meeting.

This is true to ask around.

They would never let blacks speak at union meetings. It was terrible!
    Well rules are rules manage your time and don’t be Late period. BLM

#1 Racist in America are Blacks I am Hispanic and worked 10 years in the Northend I once shopped at Winn Dixie located 12 av nw 54 st the Officer working the Off Duty asked if I was Lost.

I of course being the man that I am ignored him and did not make it a Racial thing.

I did say to him how about you kiss my ass *****,you open the door I close it for you.

He was in shock I called a ***** Now you get on the Air request a Supervisor make a big deal out it we both be ROD you be loosing your off duty *****.

He was furious but I basically **** slapped him.

He is like hey man I was just joking am like me to *****.

Can’t take a joke.

Unregistered
    Just ask the blacks that would attend the regular Fop meetings is this how they were treated. Ask Tina Dunken she would see it all the time.
    Really ask the same Tina Duncan who at one of the last fop meetings said Black lives matter in her opening prayer, instead of blue lives or all lives matter. Who’s the racist you POS!?

Unregistered
    Really ask the same Tina Duncan who at one of the last fop meetings said Black lives matter in her opening prayer, instead of blue lives or all lives matter. Who’s the racist you POS!?
    Yeah she’s a black pos cause she would stay quiet everytime a black sister would get attack for asking questions or attempting to sign in cause they would arrive 1 min late to the meeting. You people think we’ve forgotten???? Lugo and Ortiz are raciest pos.

Unregistered

All Lives Matter!

White, Black and Blue. Voting for Ortiz/Lugo. They don't care what your color is. We are all brothers and sisters in Blue, even the Haters.

Unregistered
    White, Black and Blue. Voting for Ortiz/Lugo. They don't care what your color is. We are all brothers and sisters in Blue, even the Haters.
    They are going to win, sad but true. Were all a little racist, you can't do this job and not become a bit racist. If you can't admit that at least to yourself, then you got far more issues to deal with. We all start out, with the blue thing, as time in your career goes on and you see the unfairness given to the F&F and minorities. It slowly manifest in you. You say and act, as if I don't care but lets be real, We all do. All being equal, is academy BS. Cubans, look out for Cubans, blacks look out for blacks and whites look out only for themselves. The city and department, cause many to have these feelings, based upon what they do. My opinion on the FOP, who cares who's in charged, they will still do the same, only now with new faces. Voting for Ortiz & Lugo, your as dumb, as dumb can be. Look to their history, they can't change there ways, its inbreed into them. Ortiz, has a agenda and it will not go well for many.

Unregistered
    Thank you for your eloquent thoughts. I respect that, what I don't respect is Tommy and his Merry Haters coming on LEO Affairs trashing the opponent mercilessly with lies and innuendos. I will vote for Ortiz.

Unregistered

Miami Leo Affairs

Miami Leo Affairs new name should be piggy affairs you all whining like a bunch of pigs going to the butcher house then you scream blue life matter what a shit show brother bro 😂 what a joke this is why it's every man for himself

Unregistered
    Al diablo con toda esa mierda sobre la vida azul no importa la lealtad aquí no confío en nadie que use un uniforme

Unregistered
    Who knows what deals Tommy made with Carr to get those votes?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast