Say Goodbye to Cellphones Inside of the Jail
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Say Goodbye to Cellphones Inside of the Jail

Rumor has it that cellphones will be prohibited inside of the jail as of April 1, 2017. Rumor also has it that if you are caught with a cellphone inside of the jail, you will be charged with a Misdemeanor. If this is true, big thanks to all of the juvenile kidsters who can't work their shifts without pulling out their damn phones to play. In light of all of the recent cell phone related shenanigans, I can't even say that I blame the top brass if this is true. Damn shame that it's probably come to this.

Unregistered
    Is it going to be a complete ban on cell phones, including visitors and attorneys?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is it going to be a complete ban on cell phones, including visitors and attorneys?
    Yes! Complete ban! Guess U Hacks will have to work and not play dating games on you phones. You brought it on yourselves!

Unregistered
    Yes! Complete ban! Guess U Hacks will have to work and not play dating games on you phones. You brought it on yourselves!
    Does that ban go for the Brass too. if so the micro-managing will be at a loss.

Unregistered
    Obviously you are an inexperienced road "operator". If you had any experience you would realize that we have had as many or more sexual scandals on the LEO side and have quite a few open investigations right now. Now put down your phone and go back to work. I'm sure you can find a car to stop on Gulf Blvd that is 5 over the speed limit.

Unregistered
    Rumor has it that cellphones will be prohibited inside of the jail as of April 1, 2017. Rumor also has it that if you are caught with a cellphone inside of the jail, you will be charged with a Misdemeanor. If this is true, big thanks to all of the juvenile kidsters who can't work their shifts without pulling out their damn phones to play. In light of all of the recent cell phone related shenanigans, I can't even say that I blame the top brass if this is true. Damn shame that it's probably come to this.
    This seems likes a joke...April 1st...really?
    Someone probably posted this to see how long it would take to get the rumor mill spinning and into action with all the turn keys at Bob's hotel.

Unregistered
    This seems likes a joke...April 1st...really?
    Someone probably posted this to see how long it would take to get the rumor mill spinning and into action with all the turn keys at Bob's hotel.
    I am the original poster and I would like to inform you that some people have better things to do than play April Fools' games. I have legitimately heard this from several sources and have even heard that the ban is a last straw reaction to some childish idiot videotaping someone sleeping on post and the Captain catching her in the act by viewing a video of that work area. No one is interested in kick starting any rumor mills. We have enough legitimate shit going on, so that's not necessary.

Unregistered
    I am the original poster and I would like to inform you that some people have better things to do than play April Fools' games. I have legitimately heard this from several sources and have even heard that the ban is a last straw reaction to some childish idiot videotaping someone sleeping on post and the Captain catching her in the act by viewing a video of that work area. No one is interested in kick starting any rumor mills. We have enough legitimate shit going on, so that's not necessary.
    Where's the IA on female captain involved in gibby deal. Guess big broom big rug.

Unregistered
    Where's the IA on female captain involved in gibby deal. Guess big broom big rug.
    CaptJN should have ran straight to Weight Watchers instead of IA! Running her big mouth without any evidence. Just because there is gossip, it doesn't mean there is truth to it all. Pull the files and read the smut for yourselves. You may even learn a thing or two. Seriously, how is IA allowed to take their phones anyway? Criminals have more rights than members of this agency do.

Unregistered
    Lawyers and top brass will be exempt, trust me on this one. Lawyers use their phones to assist clients so denial of cell phones results in denial of representation and unreasonable burden in due process. The lawyers vs the spineless jail command staff, the lawyers will win this one when they complain to Car1. As for the top brass, they will be able to carry cell phones everywhere as usual.

Instead of harshly punishing the violators and participants in those stupid photos and videos the jail brass will punish everyone, including staff who does not use its phones in an abusive and unprofessional manner. Brilliant move you imbeciles in the command staff, especially the worthless colonel. Which management courses taught you this one? Some mail order university degrees not sanctioned by any college accreditation? Two sets of morons - the ones who participated in those idiotic movies and photos and the command staff who made the decision to ban phones. This will really kill whatever shred of morale was left, if any. You are going to chase anyone who can leave out, senior people who can retire and the newbies who are or are getting dual certified. Talk about people getting a really bad attitude and not giving a flying FU*K about anything. Great way to turn good employees into crappy ones. Who in their right minds wants to work for 30 years under these bad conditions in a SH*TTY jail environment anyway? Only the desperate for a paycheck. Sick time abuse and overtime cost will skyrocket. The jail is really going lower than whale SH*T. Great idea, you useless, overpaid office TU*DS.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast